Fill-In-The-Draw #451 | Auckland 2013 | Final Scores Post #107; nevetssllim wins! - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 12:41 AM   #91
country flag saarsngg

saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of
Re: Fill-In-The-Draw #452 | Auckland 2013 | Main Draw in Post #2

^Thanks watchdogfish

We have a total of 86 posters participating this year. Here are the winner and runner-up pick stats.

I'll be back at the end of the day with a scores update. Good luck everyone

Titles
PAW: Paris '13, Carlsbad '13, Seoul '13, Osaka '13 & Nurnberg '14
TT Singles: ITF Dubai '14
TT Doubles: ITF Perth '13 (w/Chilenaitor), ITF Nules '13, ITF Winnipeg '14 (w/Spencer.)
saarsngg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 08:48 AM   #92
country flag saarsngg

saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of saarsngg has much to be proud of
Re: Fill-In-The-Draw #452 | Auckland 2013

Scores after Day 1 (Monday)

The picks for Day 1 have been scored. Each correct pick was worth 30 points. Below are the pick stats for today's matches. Please let me know if there are any mistakes. Happy New Year to all of you

Titles
TT Doubles: ITF Perth '13 (w/Chilenaitor), ITF Nules '13, ITF Winnipeg '14 (w/Spencer.)

Last edited by saarsngg : Dec 31st, 2012 at 08:55 AM.
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 07:41 AM   #93
country flag saarsngg

Re: Fill-In-The-Draw #452 | Auckland 2013 | Day 1 Scores Post #92

Scores after Day 2 (Tuesday)

Titles
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 04:55 AM   #94
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fill-In-The-Draw #451 | Auckland 2013 | Day 2 Scores Post #93

Last
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 04:57 AM   #95
country flag Markmen
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold

Dont worry your picks are still in you will rise very shortly
2014: W CYP (S) Paris; Doha; Stuttgart. (D): (Spencer.) Indian Wells; Madrid; Strasbourg. Tipping (S) Birmingham; Wuhan (D) (mariusz_pol) Cincinnati; Miami; Indian Wells; Madrid; Rome; French Open. Q-Ball Rome; Strasbourg; Baku Triathalon Oeiras; Nurnberg; Birmingham. Tip Easy Tokyo.
R/U FITD (S) Rio; (D) Indian Wells. CYP (D) (Spencer.) Paris; Birmingham. (S) Katowice; Doha; French Open; Stanford. Tipping (D) (mariusz_pol) Aust O; Doha; Wimbledon; Montreal. Triathalon Eastbourne. Tip Easy Hong Kong Tipping Doubles Toray. Q-Ball China, Tianjin
2013: W Tipping (D) Beijing; USO. (S) Bastad. CYP (D) US Open; Guangzhou; Linz. FITD Oeiras.
RANKINGS Tipping (S) = 16 (D) = 1 FITD (S) = 26 (D) = 11 CYP (S) = 3 CYP (D) = 1 QBall = 17
Markmen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 10:19 AM   #96
country flag saarsngg

Scores after Day 3 (Wednesday)

All 2nd round matches have been scored. Each match was worth 70 points. Let me know if there are any mistakes.
Below are the pick stats for today's matches. Well done to BepaMaria for being the only person to have Larsson into the quarterfinals

Titles
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 04:18 AM   #97
country flag Equipped

Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future Equipped has a brilliant future
Re: Fill-In-The-Draw #451 | Auckland 2013 | Day 3 Scores Post #96; luppy55 leading

I am currently DEAD LAST in all three tournaments this week!

What the WHAT?!?!!
Brisbane 2012 + Auckland 2012 + Bogota 2012 + Kuala Lumpur 2013
Dubai 2014 + Montreal 2014 + Seoul 2014 + Sofia TOC 2014
Equipped is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 09:06 AM   #98
country flag saarsngg

Re: Fill-In-The-Draw #451 | Auckland 2013 | Day 3 Scores Post #96; luppy55 leading

Scores after Day 4 (Thursday)

All QF matches have been scored. Each correct pick's worth 130 points. Below are the pick stats for today's matches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equipped View Post

What the WHAT?!?!!
Congrats on moving up a spot

Titles
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 01:14 PM   #99
Gentleman

Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fill-In-The-Draw #451 | Auckland 2013 | QF Scores Post #98; luppy55 leading

Hahahaha, Equipped, relax, I am now the very last in Auckland and Shenzen, but still solid in Brisbane. Hahaha, I hope I will do better in Sydney and Hobart. Oh, it's fine as long as my sweetheart Ana shows good tennis at real courts.
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 07:55 PM   #100
country flag watchdogfish
Vide cor meum

watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equipped View Post

What the WHAT?!?!!
We should create a special award in honour of this great achievement
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 10:10 PM   #101
country flag Cooper96

Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of

Go Yanina!
Cooper96 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 10:12 PM   #102
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Watch me end up in last now. Never picking Goerges for a MM title again
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 10:24 PM   #103
Gentleman

Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane Lane View Post
Watch me end up in last now. Never picking Goerges for a MM title again
You tell me... I picked Kuznetsova here and Hsieh in Shenzen. Both sucked.
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 03:25 AM   #104
country flag saarsngg

Scores after Day 5 (Friday)

Both semifinal matches have been scored. Each pick's worth 200 points. Pick stats are on post #91.

Our winner will either be nevetssllim (if Radwanska wins) or Cooper96 (if Wickmayer wins). Good luck guys

Titles
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 03:29 AM   #105
country flag Cooper96

Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of

Good luck nevetsslim!
Cooper96 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote