Paszek 2013! - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 4th, 2013, 05:08 PM   #61
country flag Wonderwall

Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold
Re: Paszek 2013!

Phew !! She beat Keothavong 1R Nottingham 7-6(6) 6-3

Doesn't sound too healthy though

Wonderwall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 04:16 PM   #62
country flag Bartoli's Boy

Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of

I guess she still isn't healthy, because Tamira retired in the third set against Riske

6-4, 5-7, 0-2 RET
Bartoli's Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 05:31 PM   #63
country flag Wonderwall

Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold

She can't buy a break. What a shitty time to catch a bug.
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 06:29 PM   #64
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Ooh no The grass season isn't a great time for this.

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 07:14 PM   #65

Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of

She explained the retirement on Twitter. Just a tweaked hamstring, so that's good. I think last year she lost to Riske in first round of Nottingham, so slightly better result this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by @tamira1990
Tweaked my hamstring in the second set and didn't want to risk it at such an important time of year for me. Was feeling great out there though and so happy to feel that I've turned a corner. Loving being back on grass, Birmingham next!
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 07:39 PM   #66
country flag Wonderwall

Aahh, that's good. She's sounding very positive
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 06:52 PM   #67
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Good news it's nothing serious.

Old Jun 8th, 2013, 12:39 PM   #68
country flag Wonderwall

Birmingham

(14)Watson v Czink
Q v Date-Krumm
(wc)Keothavong v Q
(4)Paszek v BYE

Decent draw. Good luck Mimi
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 03:45 PM   #69
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Indeed good draw. She should take her chances.

Old Jun 9th, 2013, 04:31 PM   #70
country flag Wonderwall

Riske is the qualifier
Old Jun 10th, 2013, 06:53 PM   #71
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

That sucks. Riske will be tough.

Old Jun 11th, 2013, 06:23 PM   #72
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

She lot 62 26 36 I knew it would be tough against an other good grass court player.

Old Jun 11th, 2013, 07:03 PM   #73
country flag Wonderwall

Yeah Riske played well (her ranking is baffling) and after a good start Tamira seemed to get tight on all the big points.

Let's hope for better at Eastbourne
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 08:39 PM   #74
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Eastbourne R1: Tamira vs Wozniacki

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 11:20 AM   #75

She lost to Wozniacki 2-6, 2-2 RET

I'm so sad for Tamira. It looked like she injured her inner thigh, I'm not sure. She took a medical time out after breaking Caroline for 2-1 in the second set. She had her thigh heavily strapped, then played one more game. It looked like she could barely play, then she retired.

It's so disappointing, because the momentum was with her when she got injured. She was just starting to find her game, after hitting so many unforced errors in the first.