Brisbane 2013: The Re-Birth of PlexiPova GOAT. - Page 25 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:25 AM   #361
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Brisbane 2013: The Re-Birth of PlexiPova GOAT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
I SHOULD NEVER START THESE THREADS.

oh wait. I didn't. MashaFan01!!!!
She should ban herself at least from starting these threads

I really don't care about Brisbane and don't care about my frustration(from not being able to see Masha on court for a week or two more) But I'm definitely worried about this injury

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:28 AM   #362
country flag cautiouslip

cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of

i don't think its a big deal....she feels fine now but just hasn't been able to practice her serves enough for match play and if she started to play and her serving isn't strong it could ruin her confidence going into AO
cautiouslip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:36 AM   #363
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

It's not a big deal. She was hitting the ball really well on Sunday and I watched her serve - although it was clear she was serving at half-pace.

I'm gutted I wont get to see her here, 2nd year in a row

AO is the main thing though, she'll be fine
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:41 AM   #364
country flag NiMaria

NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light

She's probably just a little rusty and doesn't want to get on court. Hopefully she's ready and 100% fit in 2 weeks time
NiMaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:43 AM   #365
country flag heelsrule1988

heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all

...great start to the season.
heelsrule1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:43 AM   #366
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

It's like how Maria withdrew last year, I'm sure she'll be fine for the AO
I still wanted to see her play though

QUEEN OF CLAY
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:46 AM   #367
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

now i think that Aza will win this Brisbane , because REna will withdraw as well . Only Aza will play even on one leg to grab some points

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:52 AM   #368
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

‎Maria Sharapova believes she'll be ready for AO2013, despite the injury that's forced her out of Brisbane International

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:52 AM   #369
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute

Serena & Maria gone?? flop tournament tbh Organizers must be pissed
Silas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:58 AM   #370
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, maybe I am overreating and being melodramatic, but I had a premonition that Maria would have an injury plagued 2013. Since her shoulder finally gave out on her in 2008, she really has been extremely healthy for the past 4 years, with the exception of an ankle or illness here and there. It just felt like her luck was about the run out.

And the fact that this withdrawal is in the shoulder area just ups the anxiety and worry. Let's face it, if she loses that shoulder again to a severe injury, it's over. Career done. She's not going through that rehab again.

Maybe it is precautionary in the end, but this is very ominous on the first day of 2013.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 04:16 AM   #371
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

WHAAT
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 05:34 AM   #372
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Guys, I am upset that we won't see her playing another 2 weeks, but I am SO worried about that injury. God, please let it be just ordinary trauma. I can't stand it, if not....
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 05:54 AM   #373
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Please be ready for AO.

On a side note, Mashafan01 has 3/3, tournaments Maria withdrew from/tournament threads she started.
Kon. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 05:56 AM   #374
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not too worried. Im sure will be able to play the AO. She probs just feels a little underdone and needs a little more time to prepare. I do feel bad for the fans though....2 years in a row.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 06:53 AM   #375
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

3rd HC Slam in a row where she's going in with no match play

Withdrawing from Brisbane was NID, but I', worried and I hope she'll be in good shape for AO
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote