Brisbane 2013: The Re-Birth of PlexiPova GOAT. - Page 23 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 04:21 PM   #331
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Brisbane 2013: The Re-Birth of PlexiPova GOAT.

I've genuinely never had a horrific time watching online streams
Maybe my internet connection is strong idk
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 04:23 PM   #332
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Mine sucks! I don't if it's because Italy is underdeveloped or just because of the contract we've bought!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 04:26 PM   #333
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, than there's no reason to pay for something if you can get it for free as well. In my experiece the quality difference between the usual online streams and tennistv is like night and day though.

Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 04:29 PM   #334
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Well, than there's no reason to pay for something if you can get it for free as well. In my experiece the quality difference between the usual online streams and tennistv is like night and day though.
yeh I understand, when I watch Wimbledon on my parents HD plasma its such a thing of beauty
and watching Maria's FO victory thanks to ITV picking up the rights to the tournament in the UK this year was just incredible (they also had really good commentators too - including amelie )
but it's just not practical for me to buy a membership what with being a student in London and with rent being so expensive.
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 04:39 PM   #335
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
Italy is underdeveloped
This.
We're the third world of internet connections.
I officially have a 20Mbps line and I'm one of the luckiest users with italian Telecom having effective 12.5Mbps, the only people with 100Mbit lines are the ones who live in 5-6 major cities, let alone who lives in small towns where not even an ADSL line is available but they've to go with wireless broadbands (if they're lucky)...
When I think about people I know in Switzerland or read about northern europe (Nederlands or Scandinavia) where they have kickass internet connections, or the US where Google is starting to provide 1GB internet services, I just ""

But I'm completely OT, sorry
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 04:40 PM   #336
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yeh I understand, when I watch Wimbledon on my parents HD plasma its such a thing of beauty
and watching Maria's FO victory thanks to ITV picking up the rights to the tournament in the UK this year was just incredible
but it's just not practical for me to buy a membership what with being a student in London and with rent being so expensive.
Oh, I completely understand that. I'm not trying to tempt you (or anyone else) into taking a subscription. If you can get decent quality streams for free on your PC there's no reason to subscribe to anything. And everyone's experience with free streams is different. On my puter they often suck, and there was so much buffering going on that I used to spend more time cursing and searching for a better one than actually watching the match.

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 04:41 PM   #337
Forever Sharapova.

oh I know your not a sales rep for tennistv Chrissie
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 04:41 PM   #338
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Oh, I completely understand that. I'm not trying to tempt you (or anyone else) into taking a subscription. If you can get decent quality streams for free on your PC there's no reason to subscribe to anything. And everyone's experience with free streams is different. On my puter they often suck, and there was so much buffering going on that I used to spend more time cursing and searching for a better one than actually watching the match.
For me it depends, but most of the time with free streams I can't see the ball when it goes in the upper side of the screen
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 04:59 PM   #339
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
I mean I don't speak Polish and I'm not 100% sure what Piotr says to Caro, but it's the way he does it. It's completely wrong and her not replying or even acknowledging his presence shows it.
It's about time Caro gets a good new coach AND KEEP HIM. She's had so many changes and daddy seems to be the only one who is permanent. The other problem with Caro is I don't think she trains as hard as the others. Rory is her priority. Perhaps she is losing motivation. Wouldn't surprise me if she retires early which will be a shame as I have grown to like her more since her exos with Maria.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 05:26 PM   #340
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

It sucks that we have to wait another day to see Maria play, but I'm sure Maria doesn't mind another day off

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 05:32 PM   #341
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
This.
We're the third world of internet connections.
I officially have a 20Mbps line and I'm one of the luckiest users with italian Telecom having effective 12.5Mbps, the only people with 100Mbit lines are the ones who live in 5-6 major cities, let alone who lives in small towns where not even an ADSL line is available but they've to go with wireless broadbands (if they're lucky)...
When I think about people I know in Switzerland or read about northern europe (Nederlands or Scandinavia) where they have kickass internet connections, or the US where Google is starting to provide 1GB internet services, I just ""

But I'm completely OT, sorry
We should move somewhere else!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 05:49 PM   #342
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympianPova View Post
It's about time Caro gets a good new coach AND KEEP HIM. She's had so many changes and daddy seems to be the only one who is permanent. The other problem with Caro is I don't think she trains as hard as the others. Rory is her priority. Perhaps she is losing motivation. Wouldn't surprise me if she retires early which will be a shame as I have grown to like her more since her exos with Maria.
I think she trains hard when it comes to the physical aspects of the game (she's after all very fit and has great stamina), but perhaps not enough on her technique and tactics.

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 05:53 PM   #343
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria Croft View Post
It sucks that we have to wait another day to see Maria play, but I'm sure Maria doesn't mind another day off
I'm happy for her, actually. Now she can at least relax a bit and have some fun with her team and/or loved ones instead of having to go to bed early to be ready for tomorrow.

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 05:55 PM   #344
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Guys you do realise our governments stance on Broadband is to make sure everyone is capable of 2Mb by 2015 or something ridiculous

IDK online streams don't bother me but then I have the 40Mb fibre optic, get about 27Mb out of it.
I also think streams have increased in quality too although I'm sure there's still a noticeable difference.
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 06:01 PM   #345
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
I also think streams have increased in quality too although I'm sure there's still a noticeable difference.
Not in all cases though. Tennistv is great, but I also used to have a subscription to eurosport player and it sucked big time.