Brisbane 2013: The Re-Birth of PlexiPova GOAT. - Page 20 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 05:38 AM   #286
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future
Re: Brisbane 2013: The Re-Birth of PlexiPova GOAT.

Chrissie-fan

Can Papa Woz just go away forever? Ugh
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 05:39 AM   #287
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Idk why I still get so happy seeing Wozniacki lose
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 05:40 AM   #288
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by claypova View Post
Idk why I still get so happy seeing Wozniacki lose
I don't anymore. It's sad
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 05:41 AM   #289
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
I don't anymore. It's sad
Exactly. I mean she's clearly not meant to lose to the Pervaks in the world.
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 05:41 AM   #290
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Caro
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 05:42 AM   #291
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
Exactly. I mean she's clearly not meant to lose to the Pervaks in the world.
No, I meant it's sad that it no longer gives me joy
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 05:46 AM   #292
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
I bought it. The stream quality is not bad at all
Is it working in Russia? It must work here too then... If I will not have enough of SuperTennis and I'll want to see all the early rounds I'll consider it

About Caro: It's sad.
It's sad to see her sink like that, and even more to think about how a DISASTER her father is... She should really meet someone who opens her eyes and makes her understand she must part with him as a coach.
Mostly I feel bad for Chrissiefan
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 05:47 AM   #293
country flag domon17th

Quote:
No, I meant it's sad that it no longer gives me joy
Trust me I used to understand. It was never stronger than during USO 2010 when she gave Martha the drubbing. I still don't think Caro should lose here and there in round ones though.

And this...

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 05:51 AM   #294
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Something needs to be done about Piotr. It's beyond a joke.
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 05:52 AM   #295
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

But I really do feel bad for Chrissie-fan
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 05:55 AM   #296
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Is it working in Russia? It must work here too then... If I will not have enough of SuperTennis and I'll want to see all the early rounds I'll consider it

About Caro: It's sad.
It's sad to see her sink like that, and even more to think about how a DISASTER her father is... She should really meet someone who opens her eyes and makes her understand she must part with him as a coach.
Mostly I feel bad for Chrissiefan
Yes, it is. Check these territorial restrictions. It seems Europe is out... http://www.tennistv.com/help
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 06:07 AM   #297
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Christ, can Maria play already?
So I guess tomorrow for sure?
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 06:47 AM   #298
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

I mean I don't speak Polish and I'm not 100% sure what Piotr says to Caro, but it's the way he does it. It's completely wrong and her not replying or even acknowledging his presence shows it.
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 07:02 AM   #299
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

I don't see Maria in the OOP for tomorrow.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 07:07 AM   #300
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, it is. Check these territorial restrictions. It seems Europe is out... http://www.tennistv.com/help
It's exactly that page that made me doubt... I'd like to know more, maybe they cover the matches who aren't broadcasted on TV, otherwise I can forget about early rounds of the premier tournaments I guess.

Does any of you remember last year Brisbane's and Sydney's tv coverage? I can't remember when they started showing matches on Eurosport. I'd say I only saw SF's and F's but I'm not sure at all..

Quote:
So I guess tomorrow for sure?
I'm not sure because the OOP is not out yet, but I think tomorrow (tuesday) it's the top half of the draw playing?

EDIT: @Wonderwall: where do you see the OOP? I just saw a part of it on the LiveScore WTA/ATP mobile app but it seems not complete
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote