Worst Player in 2012 Year End 100?? Winner: Alexandra Cadantu - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Worst Player in 2012 Year End 100??

Alexandra Cadantu (1) 65 35.14%
Shahar Peer (2) 59 31.89%
Melinda Czink (3) 2 1.08%
Misaki Doi (4) 10 5.41%
Mandy Minella (5) 15 8.11%
Maria-Teresa Torro-Flor (6) 13 7.03%
Nina Bratchikova (7) 7 3.78%
Eleni Daniilidou (8) 3 1.62%
Alexandra Panova (9) 5 2.70%
Lara Arruabarrena-Vecino (10) 6 3.24%
Voters: 185. You may not vote on this poll

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 10:41 PM   #46
country flag tenisboss

tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of
Re: Worst Player in 2012 Year End 100?? Final!!!

So we have rivarly two rivarlies:

1st Place

Peer v Cadantu 50/49

3rd Place

Torro v Minella 12/11

Maybe Doi, Bratchikova or Arruabarrena will fight for 3rd place too
Advertisement

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 11:40 PM   #47
country flag joeh37

joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of

I think an important point to make is the number of times we have witnessed these players play. I'm fair certain any WTA fan will have seen a Peer match. But how many have seen Torro play especially considering the fact she only has 4 main daw matches?
Panova Vecino Cadantu Czink are not big names, so obviously will not be on the show courts therefore it would be unethical to vote for these players because you cannot for certain say she is worse than any others.

Thankyou for years of service to British tennis

@Joeh_37
joeh37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 11:42 PM   #48
country flag MashaAzarenka

MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future

Minella is one of the best on the list. She should not be fighting for 3rd place here.... & As much as I HATE Shahar, there's no way she's the worst. That goes to Cadantu for sure.
MashaAzarenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 04:43 AM   #49
country flag Israel

Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future

How can a player who touched the top 10 and got to 2 GS QFs be the worst in the top 100? It's just ridiculous. Some of the users here are just biased against her.
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 10:12 AM   #50
country flag tenisboss

tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of

Cadantu takes the lead and Minella is on the 3rd place now!
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 11:46 AM   #51
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenisboss View Post
Cadantu takes the lead and Minella is on the 3rd place now!
Maybe Shenzen R1 result will determine the champion(?).
Peer will have Elina and Cadantu, Jovanovski.

Elina is pretty good player but still #120,
if Peer lose it....
Viennalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 12:27 PM   #52
country flag tenisboss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viennalover View Post
Maybe Shenzen R1 result will determine the champion(?).
Peer will have Elina and Cadantu, Jovanovski.

Elina is pretty good player but still #120,
if Peer lose it....
I won't be surprised if they both lose tomorrow
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 01:20 PM   #53
country flag Israel

Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future

Sadly, me neither.
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 01:22 PM   #54
country flag Mynarco
INAZUMA

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaAzarenka View Post
Minella is one of the best on the list. She should not be fighting for 3rd place here.... & As much as I HATE Shahar, there's no way she's the worst. That goes to Cadantu for sure.
A good player should NEVER lose to Yakimova in a slam
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian's) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 02:28 PM   #55
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of

[4] SU-WEI HSIEH (TPE) Def. MELINDA CZINK (HUN) | 6 - 3 | 6 - 2 |
not a surprising result but so quietly disappeared from the scene.

BTW CZINK was doing quite a job at Qualifying round and now this..
maybe she was everybody's 2nd or 3rd choice, couldn't pull out her best on the final.
If it was multiple choice, she could've save her 3rd place...

But still surprising to see her getting only 2votes.

Last edited by Viennalover : Dec 30th, 2012 at 02:37 PM.
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 02:29 PM   #56
country flag Mynarco
INAZUMA

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

Czink is too local to be remembered.
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian's) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 02:36 PM   #57
country flag Viennalover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xepher View Post
Czink is too local to be remembered.
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 02:49 PM   #58
country flag A-Bond

A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute

It's for sure not Peer.

And IMO it's not Czink either. I mean I really wanna see Minella giving Henin a match like that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VLAWQ2SAAw
A-Bond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 09:14 PM   #59
country flag tenisboss

We have 14 hours to vote and Cadantu takes the lead!
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 10:04 PM   #60
country flag MashaAzarenka

MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xepher View Post
A good player should NEVER lose to Yakimova in a slam
So just because she played a bad match that makes her the worst player in 2012? Nice logic.
MashaAzarenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote