Worst Player in 2012 Year End 100?? Winner: Alexandra Cadantu - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Worst Player in 2012 Year End 100??

Alexandra Cadantu (1) 65 35.14%
Shahar Peer (2) 59 31.89%
Melinda Czink (3) 2 1.08%
Misaki Doi (4) 10 5.41%
Mandy Minella (5) 15 8.11%
Maria-Teresa Torro-Flor (6) 13 7.03%
Nina Bratchikova (7) 7 3.78%
Eleni Daniilidou (8) 3 1.62%
Alexandra Panova (9) 5 2.70%
Lara Arruabarrena-Vecino (10) 6 3.24%
Voters: 185. You may not vote on this poll

Old Dec 28th, 2012, 11:05 AM   #31
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisfan06 View Post
Surprised that Bratchikova only has 3 votes. She can't even win a 25k tournament in Africa or India. This year she has lost to players like Piquion, Savinykh, Zahlavova, Cabeza-Candela, Barrois, Craybas, Ozgen, Dinu, Perrin, Broady and Eraydin. And she had some tough 3-setters against some players outside the top 200
But shes reached R3 at AO and RG

Sent from my GT-I9070 using VerticalSports.Com App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3
AYUMI-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 28th, 2012, 03:23 PM   #32
country flag tenisboss

tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of
Re: Worst Player in 2012 Year End 100?? Final!!!

So only Cadantu can win against Peer...
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 03:50 PM   #33
country flag Scola

Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of

Nina doesn't belong to this poll. She had her breakthrough season with some very strong results. And whoever remember her matches from beginnig of the season must agree, she played impressive tennis and really won those matches, not just got lucky with moonballs or something.
Scola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 03:59 PM   #34
country flag Layabout

Layabout is just really nice Layabout is just really nice Layabout is just really nice Layabout is just really nice Layabout is just really nice Layabout is just really nice Layabout is just really nice Layabout is just really nice Layabout is just really nice Layabout is just really nice Layabout is just really nice

Cadantu for me has been the worst this year
Layabout is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 04:47 PM   #35
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Peer is only winning because everyone hates her

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 07:33 PM   #36
country flag tenisboss

tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of

Shahar 37, Alexandra 36, more than 2 days to vote
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 07:34 PM   #37
country flag tenisboss

I'd like to see someone with 2 votes winning this competiton ^^
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 12:12 AM   #38
country flag Israel

Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future

Peer's not the worst player, she's the most hated one.
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 07:38 AM   #39
country flag JeMa

JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of

Peer has sucked the worst this year. I don't hate the girl. I hate watching her struggle to win points. She sticks out and got my vote because I didn't see these other players because most of them didn't make the main draws. I did see Cadantu stink up the court also. It was a toss up between the two for me. I went with Peer because in relation to her career she is the worst right now. The others never achieved what she did. She was 13 in the world in 2010. It's disgusting what she has become. It's not that she couldn't beat the other players on the list but she has become a shell of herself and is the worst right now. The worst ever for her to be.

Maria Li Venus Marion Madison
JeMa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 11:07 AM   #40
country flag tenisboss

41-41
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 02:51 PM   #41
country flag tenisboss

Shahar takes the lead again 44-42
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 04:31 PM   #42
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

Talent-wise? Cadantu is the worst... followed by Minella.

Shahar sure had an awful year though

A win over Jelena though
Temperenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 05:36 PM   #43
country flag Pep Guti

Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold

Torró-Flor and LAV here? Seriosly? 20 years and they are top100. Torró was the best jump of the year...

For me, Cadantu, Bratchikova or Panova.

A Ivanovic - A Petkovic - S Williams - A Radwanska - M Bartoli

http://www.puntodebreak.com/

Twitter - @Pep_Guti
Pep Guti is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 05:52 PM   #44
Viktymise
King

Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute

Minella is indeed a bad player, but she's one of the hottest in the top 100, so nobody is going to mind.

From this list, I'd say Arrubarrenadaefaasfaaa. With Cadantu in second.
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 07:20 PM   #45
country flag tenisboss

Shahar 50-47