Croatian women in ITF tournaments--2013 - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 12th, 2013, 08:19 PM   #121
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future
Re: Croatian women in ITF tournaments--2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svizac View Post
excited to see how Fett and Alibalic will do in Dubrovnik
Won her QR1 match 60 60 against an unranked 21 year old
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 13th, 2013, 03:58 AM   #122
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

^ And she has a good chance to qualify: she plays Basic in the second/final round of qualies.
Old Oct 13th, 2013, 07:38 PM   #123
country flag networthy

^ Alibalic qualified. She beat Basic 0 and 3

Good luck in the MD!
Old Oct 13th, 2013, 11:15 PM   #124
country flag networthy

Re: Croatian women's results in pro tournaments--2013

WEEK OF OCTOBER 21

$100,000 Poitiers (FRA)
R1: Lucic-Baroni, Vekic

$50,000 Bendigo (AUS)
R1: Mikulcic (Q)

$10,000 Dubrovnik (CRO)
SF: Mekovec
R2: Alibalic (Q), Drazic (Q), Lukas, Susak
R1: Banic (WC), Basic (WC), Delic (Q), Fett (WC), Njiric
QR2: Bacic, Kadijevic, Zokic

Last edited by networthy : Oct 26th, 2013 at 09:57 AM.
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 02:07 AM   #125
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

i vote we include Sprem in the lists going forward, even if she has decided to switch flags. obviously, we didn't do this for pera, but sprem is a special case
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 02:19 AM   #126
country flag networthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
i vote we include Sprem in the lists going forward, even if she has decided to switch flags. obviously, we didn't do this for pera, but sprem is a special case
I agree

Karolina will always be a special case
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 06:46 PM   #127
country flag networthy

Quote:
And Granic

And Sprem!!!
Old Oct 15th, 2013, 09:57 PM   #128
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

soccer
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 08:30 PM   #129
country flag networthy

Quote:
Both won their R1 match

Alibalic now has 2 ranking points from 2 tournaments. Another MD win at a third tournament and she'll enter the WTA rankings, possibly at age 14 (she was born Dec 98)

Currently there are only two 14 year old's in the rankings: Ibbou (ALG, #949, b. Jan 99) and Nefedova (RUS, #1070, b. Jan 99). Good luck to Nina!

As for Fett, she'll enter the rankings in two weeks, for the first time She'll be ~1100
Old Oct 19th, 2013, 12:05 AM   #130
country flag networthy

Re: Croatian women's results in pro tournaments--2013

WEEK OF OCTOBER 28

Nanjing ($125K)
R2: Martic, Tomljanovic
R1: Mrdeza (Q)

$75,000 Barnstaple (GBR)
R2: Vrljic
QR2: Savic

$50,000 Bendigo (AUS)
QF: Mikulcic

$10,000 Umag (CRO)
R2: Lekaj, Mekovec, Njiric
R1: Jandric (Q), Kajevic (WC)
QR3: Jurasic
QR2: Sakic
QR1: Zadro

Last edited by networthy : Nov 13th, 2013 at 05:01 AM.
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 08:10 PM   #131
country flag networthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
Alibalic now has 2 ranking points from 2 tournaments. Another MD win at a third tournament and she'll enter the WTA rankings, possibly at age 14 (she was born Dec 98)

Currently there are only two 14 year old's in the rankings: Ibbou (ALG, #949, b. Jan 99) and Nefedova (RUS, #1070, b. Jan 99). Good luck to Nina!

In MD R1 of Dubrovnik II, Alibalic drew Coopersmith (WC). Will we see her in the WTA ranking in two weeks? Good luck!
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 11:25 PM   #132
country flag Svizac

Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all

Tomljanovic is also playing week of October 28th, in Nanjing (WTA 125)
Svizac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 01:02 AM   #133
country flag networthy

Quote:
Tomljanovic is also playing week of October 28th, in Nanjing (WTA 125)
Thanks. I've added it to the list, but for now just as a placeholder, until the draws come out (or is there an entry list somewhere?).
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 11:40 AM   #134
country flag croat123

There is...I'm the 125K forum. Martic is also in
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 02:18 AM   #135
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Martic and Tomljanovic (MD) and Mrdeza (Q) will playing in Nanjing (28.10) and Tapei (4.11)

Both WTA 125

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote