2013 New Beginnings: Hop on the Hopman Cup Express - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:06 AM   #121
country flag sweetadri06

sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 New Beginnings: Hop on the Hopman Cup Express

Come on Vee
Advertisement

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:07 AM   #122
country flag djbueno

djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light

Venus is having trouble measuring that damn forehand!
djbueno is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:11 AM   #123
country flag acelovesvenus

acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of

great effort that point!
acelovesvenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:11 AM   #124
country flag djbueno

djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light

Great get from Vee
djbueno is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:12 AM   #125

acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of

Venus is officially the reigning queen of volleys!!
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:15 AM   #126
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

HUGE hold. Now break and run away with this!

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:15 AM   #127
country flag vwfan

vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute

great to see Vee back on the court!

Serena Williams |Ana Ivanovic| Na Li
vwfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:15 AM   #128
country flag vwfan

vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
HUGE hold. Now break and run away with this!
agree. enough practice!

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:18 AM   #129
joeshmo50

joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all

She's even wearing a choker type necklace like she did in 2000! haha
joeshmo50 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:19 AM   #130
country flag vwfan

are the conditions and surface the same at Hopman and at the Aus Open.

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:19 AM   #131

Scheepers has did a great job moving venus around and making her hit a lot of balls.
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:20 AM   #132

massive hitting from venus! BREAK!
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:22 AM   #133
country flag sweetadri06

sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwfan View Post
are the conditions and surface the same at Hopman and at the Aus Open.
well the heat is the same but i don't know how the court conditions are.
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:24 AM   #134

ok,scheepers is stepping up,Venus has to do the same.
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:24 AM   #135
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

The sun

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote