2013 New Beginnings: Hop on the Hopman Cup Express - Page 63 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 04:08 AM   #931
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 New Beginnings: Hop on the Hopman Cup Express

Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 04:17 AM   #932
country flag V-MAC

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute

great serve
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 04:20 AM   #933
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynamoRockstarr View Post
Great set of tennis from Venus. Quickly turned around that slow start
Definitely, glad to see it.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 04:22 AM   #934
country flag acelovesvenus

acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of

She's playing good
acelovesvenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 04:27 AM   #935
Chance
Keeper of Secrets

Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future

was that a 40-0 lead that vee lost

Veelieve
Chance is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 04:28 AM   #936
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all

Mental blip there!
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 04:28 AM   #937
country flag V-MAC

lost her rhythm there. fight back Vee!!
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 04:28 AM   #938
country flag ico4498
My Queen ah di original champion.

ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute

gave Medi life.

ico4498 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 04:30 AM   #939
country flag V-MAC

hopefully just a quick blip
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 04:30 AM   #940
country flag Banditoo

Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute

I think everyone in sport can be inspired by what Venus has done and how she's come back and winning championships and just doing so well. So I have been utterly completely inspired by that. I just have no words for it. There is no greater champion in my eyes.
Banditoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 04:34 AM   #941
country flag vwfan

vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute

Venus in a bad patch. Seven sraight points in a row.
Snap out!

Serena Williams |Ana Ivanovic| Na Li
vwfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 04:34 AM   #942
country flag acelovesvenus

acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of

Venus is very vulnerable when she's pushed to the side on her forehand I noticed.Usually an error follows
acelovesvenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 04:35 AM   #943
country flag TPlaya8

TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of

Sometimes I wonder if these really be a mental loss of concentration from Venus or maybe they are drops of energy levels and then she has to get readjusted......
TPlaya8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 04:35 AM   #944
country flag ico4498
My Queen ah di original champion.

ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute ico4498 has a reputation beyond repute

sweet!

ico4498 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 04:36 AM   #945
country flag vwfan

vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute

break here please.

Serena Williams |Ana Ivanovic| Na Li
vwfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote