2013 New Beginnings: Hop on the Hopman Cup Express - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 01:18 AM   #76
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 New Beginnings: Hop on the Hopman Cup Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by acelovesvenus View Post
Am I the only one kinda getting 2000-01 reebok outfit vibes from this 1?
I think she's well contained today.

The visor seems very retro.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 01:20 AM   #77
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Molik needs to shut up with this "they win on intimidation" stuff. Just analyze what is happening on court.
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 01:20 AM   #78
country flag akosijepoy

akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of

poor quality

akosijepoy is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 01:21 AM   #79
country flag sweetadri06

sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute

pretty bad return there
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 01:23 AM   #80
country flag akosijepoy

akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of

back side

akosijepoy is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 01:23 AM   #81
country flag acelovesvenus

acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of

I'm really liking the way Venus is really leaning her body in on these shots,strokes look powerful
acelovesvenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 01:24 AM   #82
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Venus is cracking that backhand today

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 01:25 AM   #83
country flag Kairi

Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute

So happy this is a day match
Kairi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 01:25 AM   #84
edificio

Her serve is still not as big as it once was.

She needs to keep the ball low. Scheepers has trouble hitting balls below the net (as least yesterday and today, anyway).
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 01:26 AM   #85
country flag acelovesvenus

acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of

that was classic venus!
acelovesvenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 01:27 AM   #86
country flag venus_rulez
Keepin That Tutty Fresh!

venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute

I love how she's looking to take everything out of the air that she can.

I GOT 5 ON IT!!!!! VENUS WILLIAMS 5 TIME WIMBLEDON CHAMPION!!!!!
venus_rulez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 01:28 AM   #87
country flag sweetadri06

sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute

Bp
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 01:32 AM   #88
country flag nathanj594

nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute

She's looking and so far playing fabulously. This is so amazing to watch. <3

Ree & Vee - Sveta Kuz - Kleybanova
nathanj594 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 01:34 AM   #89
country flag sweetadri06

forehand is inconsistent today
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 01:36 AM   #90
country flag venus_rulez
Keepin That Tutty Fresh!

venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute

My first scream out YES of the season. Awesome pick up.

I GOT 5 ON IT!!!!! VENUS WILLIAMS 5 TIME WIMBLEDON CHAMPION!!!!!
venus_rulez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote