2013 New Beginnings: Hop on the Hopman Cup Express - Page 53 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:52 PM   #781
country flag olympus28

olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of
Re: 2013 New Beginnings: Hop on the Hopman Cup Express

I have to say that Venus is gorgeous...WoW!

So where are we now ? with all these results
"Until Venus came along, tennis was dead. Venus brought tennis to life. When Serena came along and added more life, tennis became a very popular sport all over again. Until then, tennis had died and went to hell."
R. Williams
olympus28 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:52 PM   #782
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Isner seems nice but he just isn't right for doubles. He looked really uncomfortable and lost out there.
heavyhorse is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:53 PM   #783
country flag olympus28

olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of

He clearly doesnt know how to make a volley...
"Until Venus came along, tennis was dead. Venus brought tennis to life. When Serena came along and added more life, tennis became a very popular sport all over again. Until then, tennis had died and went to hell."
R. Williams
olympus28 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:53 PM   #784
country flag dynamoRockstarr
Venus Fan

dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute

That was a nice win. Somehow I forgot about Isner's return game

Planet Venus

[SouthSide, Duval, Keys, Stephens]
dynamoRockstarr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:54 PM   #785
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

It's official, I don't want them to play Slams together

VeeBob is the obvious choice

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:55 PM   #786
country flag Dodoboy.

Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute

I wish Vee could START the day with as much intensity as she ends it!
Dodoboy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:55 PM   #787
country flag Jessie181

Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold

omg. Isner was useless throughout the match!
When we needed him to hit aces, he couldn't a first serve in to save his life

ah well. A win is a win!

Venus Williams defeated Team France
Jessie181 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:56 PM   #788
country flag Jessie181

Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone know the final score? My stream went out just as I was about to check and they were about to interview them

I hope Isner gave Vee credit
Jessie181 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:57 PM   #789
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessie181 View Post
Anyone know the final score? My stream went out just as I was about to check and they were about to interview them

I hope Isner gave Vee credit
6-7 6-2 10-8 I think.
heavyhorse is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:57 PM   #790
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Group B Standings
1. (2) USA 2-0, 4-2
1. (4) Spain 2-0, 4-2
3. (6) South Africa 0-2, 2-4
3. (7) France 0-2, 2-4

RR2: (2) USA def. (7) France 2-1
R1: Jo-Wilfried Tsonga (FRA) def. John Isner (USA) 6-3 6-2
R2: Venus Williams (USA) def. Mathilde Johansson (FRA) 3-6 7-5 6-4
R3: Venus/Isner (USA) def, Johansson/Tsonga (FRA) 6-7(5) 6-2 [10-8]

Vee has 34+ hours to recover before they take on Spain in the deciding match on who goes into the Final against Serbia.

All I know is that Isner better not go 0-3 or 0-4 in Singles. He better fucking beat Verdasco and take pressure off Vee when she goes up against Anabel.

OOP: Isner vs. Verdasco, Venus vs. Medina Garrigues, Mixed.

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:58 PM   #791
country flag lbranch

lbranch is a name known to all lbranch is a name known to all lbranch is a name known to all lbranch is a name known to all lbranch is a name known to all lbranch is a name known to all lbranch is a name known to all lbranch is a name known to all lbranch is a name known to all lbranch is a name known to all lbranch is a name known to all

Goodness gracious, John is heavy! Poor Venus had to save them again.
She smoked a return pass tsonga and he just stood there. Yeah, baby!
That's the way to handle up!
lbranch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:58 PM   #792
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute

Hope she gets enough rest after all this
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:59 PM   #793
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

^You created the thread and put it in post 2 from when I posted it Wednesday 9PM for us East Coasters in USA. 10am in Australia.

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 04:01 PM   #794
country flag Petra_Fan

Petra_Fan is just really nice Petra_Fan is just really nice Petra_Fan is just really nice Petra_Fan is just really nice Petra_Fan is just really nice Petra_Fan is just really nice Petra_Fan is just really nice Petra_Fan is just really nice Petra_Fan is just really nice Petra_Fan is just really nice Petra_Fan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddy-88 View Post
Hope she gets enough rest after all this
Yea Venus doesn;t have 2 play again until Thursday. It's great 2 see that she is loving playing out there. Her smile Champions make adjustments
Petra_Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 04:06 PM   #795
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute

^^ oops