2013 New Beginnings: Hop on the Hopman Cup Express - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 09:11 PM   #46
country flag Slammer7
Hoping for less D'oh and more woohoo!

Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 New Beginnings: Hop on the Hopman Cup Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by soomaal View Post
This interview is clearly fake.

Venus would never criticise/expose herself like that for a simple interview. There aren't enough witty but guarded answers.

It's hundred percent fake. Unless a true link is provided. Could we please avoid posting uncorroborated "interviews" to Planet Venus?
Yep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
This entire answer shows how bull shit the article is:
Has Larry rejuvenated your love for tennis and training Venus?

Venus- Tennis is my life Neil, that love and drive for winning never left me, the last two years have been really unfortunate. As in 2010 I was beginning to dominate again, that year I wanted to win the French Open so badly, I was doing well in the clay events, I won Acapulco, Final Of Madrid and Quarters of Stuttgart. Then I got to the 4th Round and lost to Nadia Petrova, I was shattered, I felt really low, so I would say Larry is helping me overcome these mental demons, the love for tennis was always there, maybe sometimes you can want something to much. In terms of training, he is probably making it more fun and yet more challenging at the same time. Im 32, my body is obviously more fragile, and it is important that I am at my complete physical peak when competing, to help reduce the chance of injury. In that area he has really helped me.

Venus knows the difference between Rome and Stuttgart, and would NOT be calling the interviewer by name.
And yep.
Isn't Mary Carillo a dried up, bitter, menopausal, frustrated harpy.....?
Slammer7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 10:42 PM   #47
country flag xr6turbo
Veelieve.

xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute

Just getting ready to head down to the arena! Yay!

"I want to do things on my own terms, I can't have anything take me out.
I have never given up and it's important for me to prove to myself that I can do this, and to prove to me that i'm a champion.
If I were just to sit down, lay down and give in, then I wouldn't have any respect for myself."
VW
xr6turbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 10:43 PM   #48
country flag xr6turbo
Veelieve.

xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute

Ps. It is fucking hot again here today, so I think the roof will be closed after a while...

"I want to do things on my own terms, I can't have anything take me out.
I have never given up and it's important for me to prove to myself that I can do this, and to prove to me that i'm a champion.
If I were just to sit down, lay down and give in, then I wouldn't have any respect for myself."
VW
xr6turbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 11:01 PM   #49
country flag adamserenavenus

adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold

Is there a stream
adamserenavenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 11:07 PM   #50
country flag acelovesvenus

acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of

Hey everyone,haven't posted since the fantastic Luxembourg win,but I'm ready to cheer Venus on tonight and in her upcoming tournaments in the new year! Hope everyone is ready for tonight,should be great to see Vee playing again
acelovesvenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 11:08 PM   #51

acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamserenavenus View Post
Is there a stream
Yes!Check here http://www.streamhunter.eu/tennis-li...ing-video.html
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 11:20 PM   #52
country flag volta

volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute

So this is going to be at 3AM for me . I'm going to be DEAD for work but i don't care

She better drag them but let's not peak here Vee, don't give us false hopes ala HK
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 12:52 AM   #53
country flag V.e.s.W

V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by volta View Post
So this is going to be at 3AM for me . I'm going to be DEAD for work but i don't care

She better drag them but let's not peak here Vee, don't give us false hopes ala HK
Awww, same here.... working tomorrow... hopefully Venus will be fast so i can get some sleep
Daniela Hantuchova
Serena Williams
V.e.s.W is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 01:00 AM   #54
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

It's time.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 01:02 AM   #55
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

That outfit

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 01:04 AM   #56
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

That jacket is fugly as shit. I thought that was the outfit, but this dress is hot!

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 01:05 AM   #57
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Some nice outdoor practice too.

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 01:07 AM   #58

wooooahhhh!This is a nice outfit Venus!!
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 01:07 AM   #59
Kairi

Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute

she looks amazing
Kairi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 01:07 AM   #60
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Venus's dress is quite nice. BUT I'm already irritated with Alicia Molik: Venus has had a few injury issues. Oh, yeah, Alicia, that's all. Yesterday she was so pro Scheepers that it made me want AMG to win. She's already started today.

Come on, Vee. Make it simple.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote