2013 New Beginnings: Hop on the Hopman Cup Express - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 06:27 AM   #241
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 New Beginnings: Hop on the Hopman Cup Express

Go Veesner

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 06:27 AM   #242
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute

1-0
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 06:28 AM   #243
country flag djbueno

djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light

I prefer this outfit over the other one!
djbueno is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 06:29 AM   #244
country flag venus_rulez
Keepin That Tutty Fresh!

venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute

I love that Venus was still inside the baseline to take Anderson's 2nd serve

I GOT 5 ON IT!!!!! VENUS WILLIAMS 5 TIME WIMBLEDON CHAMPION!!!!!
venus_rulez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 06:30 AM   #245
Chance
Keeper of Secrets

Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future

Ahh love Vee's outfit... Is there something up with Vee's knee?

Veelieve
Chance is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 06:32 AM   #246
Chance
Keeper of Secrets

Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by venus_rulez View Post
I love that Venus was still inside the baseline to take Anderson's 2nd serve

yeah V's nuts

Veelieve
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 06:32 AM   #247
country flag djbueno

djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light

Damn that was close
djbueno is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 06:33 AM   #248
country flag akosijepoy

akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of

I guess it's obvious who the Captain of this US Team Duo... GO VENUS!!!
akosijepoy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 06:34 AM   #249
Kairi

Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute

Nice save Now break her
Kairi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 06:34 AM   #250
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Glad they saved those bps
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 06:35 AM   #251
country flag venus_rulez
Keepin That Tutty Fresh!

venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute

Venus asking for wrist tape...

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 06:37 AM   #252
country flag akosijepoy

akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of

uhoh hopefully it's not too serious... maybe receiving the anderson serve tweaked something on her wrist
akosijepoy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 06:37 AM   #253
country flag shoryuken

shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute

OMG I love this outfit!! Such a clean design like something from 2007-2008
\ /
I IV
serenaslam.tumblr.com
shoryuken is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 06:38 AM   #254
country flag venus_rulez
Keepin That Tutty Fresh!

it didn't look overly serious. She just motioned to the trainer, but didn't ask for one. SO maybe it's just bothering her a tad, instead of it being injured.

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 06:39 AM   #255
Chance
Keeper of Secrets

V making a few errors

Veelieve