2013 New Beginnings: Hop on the Hopman Cup Express - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:30 AM   #211
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all
Re: 2013 New Beginnings: Hop on the Hopman Cup Express

And she wins! Hell yeah!
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:30 AM   #212
Chance
Keeper of Secrets

Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future

44 winners 44 UE 8 Aces 6 DF 51% first serves

Veelieve
Chance is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:31 AM   #213
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

RR1: USA leads South Africa 1-0
R1: Venus Williams (USA) def. Chanelle Scheepers (RSA) 4-6 6-2 6-3
R2: John Isner (USA) vs. Kevin Anderson (RSA)
R3: Venus/Isner (USA) vs. Scheepers/Anderson (RSA)

Hopefully Isner wins his singles match so that the Mixed can be just for fun.

This was a great practice for Venus in Australia, in the intense heat, on the slow ass plexicushion, and against someone who makes you hit that extra ball.

Backhand was clicking the entire time and that forehand started to too during the second set. The first game of the second set was really crucial for Vee though.

Spain is the only other match where USA will be playing at this time.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:31 AM   #214
Kairi

Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute

Kairi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:32 AM   #215
country flag acelovesvenus

acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of

Venus had 44 winners,44 unforced errors,and was 15/16 at net! Someone needs to tell Venus to STAY moving forward! 2 hours 15 minutes,great match practice and effort!
acelovesvenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:33 AM   #216
country flag venus_rulez
Keepin That Tutty Fresh!

venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute

I love this women and...I swear Lucy Hopman is going to outlive us all.

I GOT 5 ON IT!!!!! VENUS WILLIAMS 5 TIME WIMBLEDON CHAMPION!!!!!
venus_rulez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:33 AM   #217
Chance
Keeper of Secrets

Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future

Ahh Vee's smile not sure about Vee's walk...

Veelieve
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:36 AM   #218
joeshmo50

joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all

I love her. That last game had a major negative and positive, 6 points played, 6 missed 1st serves...good news is she still won the game, and match so well done and way to start out 2013 with a win! Man I just want her to win ONE MORE SLAM! That's it, just one more. One match at a time, so great to see her playing again.
joeshmo50 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:37 AM   #219
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Vee's leg is wonky, even if no one believes me.

Well done, Vee, in the intense heat.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:39 AM   #220
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Venus on her doubles match with Isner who has a big serve: "I guess I'll be all over the net like gangbusters."
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:40 AM   #221
Chance
Keeper of Secrets

Vee looked really happy in her post match interview in the studio

Veelieve
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:51 AM   #222
country flag akosijepoy

akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of

so happy to see her back!
akosijepoy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:55 AM   #223
Chance
Keeper of Secrets

looking forward to the mixed! Also, hope Vee attends the NYE ball. Wonder what V will end up wearing..

Fingers crossed her back/legs are alright

Veelieve
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 04:39 AM   #224
country flag lbranch

lbranch is a name known to all lbranch is a name known to all lbranch is a name known to all lbranch is a name known to all lbranch is a name known to all lbranch is a name known to all lbranch is a name known to all lbranch is a name known to all lbranch is a name known to all lbranch is a name known to all lbranch is a name known to all

Those announcers are positively giddy that she is there. I could hear the drool. Lol
lbranch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 04:40 AM   #225
country flag lbranch

lbranch is a name known to all lbranch is a name known to all lbranch is a name known to all lbranch is a name known to all lbranch is a name known to all lbranch is a name known to all lbranch is a name known to all lbranch is a name known to all lbranch is a name known to all lbranch is a name known to all lbranch is a name known to all

Saw pictures of outfit on yahoo, looks like denim, so sexy!
lbranch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote