2013 New Beginnings: Hop on the Hopman Cup Express - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 04:08 AM   #181
Macomere

Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute Macomere has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 New Beginnings: Hop on the Hopman Cup Express

What the fuck.
Macomere is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 04:08 AM   #182
country flag acelovesvenus

acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of

The forehand has definitely been off today.She has to cut those errors down on that side
acelovesvenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 04:08 AM   #183
Chance
Keeper of Secrets

Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by edificio View Post
She needs to accept her fate as future star & get in shape!
to be fair she looks better than last year.

Venus keep it going!!

Veelieve
Chance is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 04:09 AM   #184
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

She made a few gestures that worried me that game.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 04:10 AM   #185
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Vee's body
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 04:10 AM   #186
country flag venus_rulez
Keepin That Tutty Fresh!

venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edificio View Post
Vee limping?
I thought she was stretching to keep her back loose.

I GOT 5 ON IT!!!!! VENUS WILLIAMS 5 TIME WIMBLEDON CHAMPION!!!!!
venus_rulez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 04:10 AM   #187
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all

Is she injured? Few little signs. Please no!
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 04:11 AM   #188
Chance
Keeper of Secrets

Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future

Fh Ue 23

Veelieve
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 04:11 AM   #189
Chance
Keeper of Secrets

but only 8 on the bH

Veelieve
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 04:13 AM   #190

acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evans. View Post
Is she injured? Few little signs. Please no!
No she's not.Just loosening the body up it seems
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 04:14 AM   #191
country flag venus_rulez
Keepin That Tutty Fresh!

venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute

Venus please don't make this complicated. Get off the court!

I GOT 5 ON IT!!!!! VENUS WILLIAMS 5 TIME WIMBLEDON CHAMPION!!!!!
venus_rulez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 04:15 AM   #192
Chance
Keeper of Secrets

hmm cruch time

Veelieve
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 04:15 AM   #193
country flag djbueno

djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light

Damn you Venus!!!
djbueno is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 04:16 AM   #194
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

19 ball bounces

It is bothering Fred.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 04:16 AM   #195

Watch that foot work Venus!