2013 New Beginnings: Hop on the Hopman Cup Express - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 02:47 AM   #151
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 New Beginnings: Hop on the Hopman Cup Express

1-0. Venus holds to 30.
1-1. Scheepers holds to 30.
2-1. Venus holds to love.
2-2. Scheepers holds in Deuce game. 2 BPs saved.
3-2. Venus holds in Deuce game. 2 BPs saved.
3-3. Scheepers holds in Deuce game.
4-3. Venus holds to 30.
4-4. Scheepers holds to 30.
4-5. Venus broken to love.
4-6. Scheepers holds in Deuce game.

1-0. Venus holds in Deuce game. 2 BPs saved.
2-0. Scheepers broken in Deuce game.
2-1. Venus broken to 15.
3-1. Scheepers broken to 15.
4-1. Venus holds to 15.
4-2. Scheepers holds to 30.
5-2. Venus holds in Deuce game.
6-2. Scheepers broken to 15.

4-6 6-2.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 02:47 AM   #152
country flag djbueno

djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light djbueno is a glorious beacon of light

Scheepers is giving Venus such good practice for Melbourne. I approve as long as she wins lol
djbueno is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 02:47 AM   #153
country flag acelovesvenus

acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of

Second set 6-2 venus!
acelovesvenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 02:48 AM   #154
country flag V.e.s.W

V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all V.e.s.W is a name known to all

Good 2nd set from Venus... off to bed now to get 4 hours of sleep before work >P Hopefully, Venus would have won when I wake up
Daniela Hantuchova
Serena Williams
V.e.s.W is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 02:48 AM   #155
country flag Justin SW
Member of Rena's Army

Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute

venus is gorgeous !!

WOW

Justin SW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 02:49 AM   #156
country flag vwfan

vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute vwfan has a reputation beyond repute

easy third set hopefully with some rallies so that Vee can remember to bend her knees on her fh! I can just hear Daddy Williams say "Bend those knees, Venus or go home!" lol.

Serena Williams |Ana Ivanovic| Na Li
vwfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 02:50 AM   #157
Chance
Keeper of Secrets

Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future

keep it going V! Man i should have gone

Veelieve
Chance is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 02:50 AM   #158
country flag venus_rulez
Keepin That Tutty Fresh!

venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, Venus. Let's wrap this 3rd set up quickly.

I GOT 5 ON IT!!!!! VENUS WILLIAMS 5 TIME WIMBLEDON CHAMPION!!!!!
venus_rulez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 02:50 AM   #159
country flag akosijepoy

akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of

I just came back from dinner to see that she has leveled the match to one set all... yayness!!! Go Venus!!!
akosijepoy is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 02:51 AM   #160
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

I'm vicariously hot because of this match, even though it is 26F (-3 C) here.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 02:53 AM   #161
country flag acelovesvenus

acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of

Venus is crushing the ball!Finally found her range
acelovesvenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 02:55 AM   #162
country flag venus_rulez
Keepin That Tutty Fresh!

venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute

FANTASTIC return. I was half way to saying THAT WAS OUT! when i saw it was a winner lol.

I GOT 5 ON IT!!!!! VENUS WILLIAMS 5 TIME WIMBLEDON CHAMPION!!!!!
venus_rulez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 02:55 AM   #163
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Great shot, V.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 02:56 AM   #164
Chance
Keeper of Secrets

Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future

AWESOME return winner by V followed by another winner

Veelieve
Chance is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 02:56 AM   #165
country flag akosijepoy

akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of

I think Venus is wearing this
akosijepoy is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote