Allez Aravane en 2013!!! - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 20th, 2013, 06:29 PM   #61
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Aravane en 2013!!!

well done!!!

Old Apr 20th, 2013, 07:50 PM   #62
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

Good recovery!

Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Kuwata - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Larsson - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 08:28 PM   #63
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Lost to Timea Babos 6-2, 6-4 Expected I guess

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 05:30 AM   #64
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

what is next tournament for her?
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 06:00 PM   #65
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

PORTUGAL OPEN
Oeiras, Portugal
1st qualifying round
Aravane Rezai vs[WC] Rita Vilaca(POR)
TheJoh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 06:50 PM   #66
country flag Bероника

Ok,new tournament,new chance to play better.Allez!!!
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 05:01 PM   #67
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute

C'mon, Aravane!

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
'
Kipling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 07:55 AM   #68
country flag Bероника

According to people who really watched the match she needs to improve her form a lot:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=525178
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 09:45 AM   #69
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, these quotes in particular from posters in Portugal who saw the match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenryMag. View Post
Was there for the final games....Aravane couldn't care less to move to shots that were 1 meter far from her...She has no defense game whatsoever...she won't get away tomorrow against Savynikh.

She was very nice in the end and I took a photo with her
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Guilty View Post
Aravane was a mess and needs to work on her fitness a LOT. She still hits the ball very hard and is impressive at times, but once she's on the run the point is finished. Rita played pretty well in the second set and for a moment I thought she could win the match shen she hit back to back winners to break in the third set and lead 2-1. Then Aravane took a medical time out and from then on she took control and Rita was never the same.

Aravane complained about some line calls and was booed by the crowd. When she won her serve and made it 3-2 in the third she did literally to the crowd
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 12:12 PM   #70
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Français View Post
PORTUGAL OPEN
Oeiras, Portugal
1st qualifying round
Aravane Rezai vs[WC] Rita Vilaca(POR)
It is not encouraging when it took her 3 sets to beat a local wild card entry with a career high ranking of 1020!
majcpw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 03:04 PM   #71
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Aravane def Savinykh 6-4 6-4

That's an improvement from yesterday match

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 03:14 PM   #72
country flag Bероника

Glad today's match was easier
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 03:24 PM   #73
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

Next Vania King. King was playing during 3h 15min. I think she is very tire. And Aravane has a good chance to win
TheJoh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 03:53 PM   #74
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Please qualify now

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 10:48 PM   #75
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute

Great! Allez, Aravane! Good luck tomorrow!

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
'
Kipling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote