Tennis Tipping #1d | Hong Kong (HKG) | Thursday OOP is out - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 27th, 2012, 07:24 PM   #31
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #1d | Hong Kong (HKG) | Commit now

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdtoot View Post
In singles

With me?
Confirmed
GOATdin0931 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 27th, 2012, 08:23 PM   #32
country flag DiRenan

DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold DiRenan is a splendid one to behold

me?

IN Singles.
DiRenan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 10:39 PM   #33
country flag HawkAussie

HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of

This tournament will go ahead with 18 entrys in singles and 6 in doubles.
HawkAussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 10:42 PM   #34
country flag ViceUltramontain
Don't leave me now

ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiRenan View Post
me?

IN Singles.
Confirmed.
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 12:34 AM   #35
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indytennis View Post
In

Doubles with me?

Doubles confirmed.
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 07:21 PM   #36
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

In.

Doubles with anyone? Please confirm .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 08:51 PM   #37
country flag penguinbw22

penguinbw22 is a glorious beacon of light penguinbw22 is a glorious beacon of light penguinbw22 is a glorious beacon of light penguinbw22 is a glorious beacon of light penguinbw22 is a glorious beacon of light penguinbw22 is a glorious beacon of light penguinbw22 is a glorious beacon of light penguinbw22 is a glorious beacon of light penguinbw22 is a glorious beacon of light penguinbw22 is a glorious beacon of light penguinbw22 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.M View Post
In.

Doubles with anyone? Please confirm .
IN singles, doubles with M.M CONFIRMED

First time back with TT since spring of 2010, should be a lot of fun!

1. Maria Sharapova 2. Christina McHale 3. Caroline Wozniacki 4. Melanie Oudin 5. Ana Ivanovic 6. Svetlana Kuznetsova 7. Heather Watson 8. Madison Keys 9. Alona Bondarenko
10. Daniela Hantuchova
penguinbw22 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 09:06 PM   #38
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinbw22 View Post
IN singles, doubles with M.M CONFIRMED

First time back with TT since spring of 2010, should be a lot of fun!
. I am making a comeback as well . Haven't played here since forever .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 12:03 PM   #39
country flag andrijagajic

andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all andrijagajic is a name known to all

In.
andrijagajic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 12:48 PM   #40
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

In if i still can

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 02:59 PM   #41
country flag Cheda 16.17

Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of

in
Anyone doubles?
Doubles: 2013 ITF Koksijde w/TheJoh, ITF Westende-Middelkerke w/TheJoh; 2014- WTA Auckland w/TheJoh, ITF Tinajo II w/TTomek, ITF Osprey w/TheJoh, WTA s'Hertogenbosch w/TheJoh, ITF Contrexeville w/TheJoh

Wimbledon 2013: #BestCarrer Entrance: as Alt Played R3
Cheda 16.17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 03:12 PM   #42
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute

Out
Sorry Rico
matthias is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 03:50 PM   #43
country flag Deathless Mortal

Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold

In
Deathless Mortal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 03:53 PM   #44
country flag Superior1

Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light Superior1 is a glorious beacon of light

In singles. Doubles with Deathless Mortal.
Superior1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 03:55 PM   #45
country flag Deathless Mortal

Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold Deathless Mortal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superior1 View Post
In singles. Doubles with Deathless Mortal.
Confirmed
Deathless Mortal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote