Tennis Tipping #3 | Australian Open | Congrats to xiiergai and Jaco·He/safinfans629!! - Page 86 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 08:19 AM   #1276
country flag joe87

joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #3 | Australian Open | Final diffs are out! Congrats to....

Chinese domination Congrats everyone!

Now it's Li Na's turn
Suicide Tennis: Rank: #15 Highest: #2
Titles: 2007 Bad Gastein, 2008 US Open, 2009 Sydney, Miami, YEC Doha 2010 Dubai, Budapest, Prague 2011 Brussels 2013 Strasbourg
Tennis Tipping: Rank: #34 Highest: #1 Doubles: Rank: #38 Highest: #1
Titles S: 2009 ITF Dubai 2010 Bad Gastein, Tashkent 2011 Sydney, ITF Nassau, ITF Alphen, Seoul 2012 ITF Civitavecchia, Wimbledon, Carlsbad
Titles D: 2009 5x ITF 2010 Fes, Rome, Tokyo, YEC Doha 2011 ITF Monzon, Baku, Seoul 2012 Paris, Taipei, ITF Pune 2013 4x ITF, Charleston, Nürnberg
joe87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 10:18 AM   #1277
country flag Ivanovic_fan

Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of

China took everything, congrats to the winners
Finals Win/Lost
Singles : 0:0
Doubles : 2:8
Ivanovic_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 10:27 AM   #1278
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Main Draw

Final
Results (after 03 of 03 matches):

01:01 | 1987518LPF (CHN) vs. (19) xieergai (CHN) #SRs: 1-1, Incorrect 2-1 SRs: 0-1

Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 10:31 AM   #1279
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #3 | Australian Open | Melbourne | Grand Slam | Commit now! :)

Winners in blue.

Final

Matches Counted: 3
Matches Remaining: 0

01:03 | hessie/smokovec (AUS/ITA) vs. Jaco·He/safinfans629 (CHN/CHN) #SRs: 1-3

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 10:31 AM   #1280
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 10:32 AM   #1281
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 10:35 AM   #1282
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Congrats xiiergai for the singles title
well done!
Great tournament for 1987518LPF also, u shouldn´t be too sad

Congrats to our doubles champs from China also, well done, deserved title
Matt/Raul final was a great result for you also

Hope you all enjoyed your stay in Melbourne, thanks for all the good reps, wish u all good luck for the rest of the season and hope to see u again soon at one of my tournaments

Thanks
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 10:52 AM   #1283
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of
Re: Tennis Tipping #3 | Australian Open | Congrats to xiiergai and Jaco·He/safinfans6

congratzz
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*)
Results:S: SF AO´13 SF Rome´13 D: F Cincinnati´13
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 10:53 AM   #1284
country flag xieergai

xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of
Re: Tennis Tipping #3 | Australian Open | Congrats to xiiergai and Jaco·He/safinfans6

Congrats to doubles champion Jaco He&safinfans629
And also great job for 1987518LPF and Matt/Rual.
What a perfect tournament managed by Michael! and tennismaster8820,thank u sooooo much.
I love u all.
Good luck to everyone in the rest of this year.

Last edited by xieergai : Jan 26th, 2013 at 11:00 AM.
xieergai is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 11:34 AM   #1285
country flag 1987518LPF
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold

Congrats to Xieergai , Jaco He&safinfans629,and hessie/smokovec.

Well,Maybe I am Vesnina,Got my 3rd runner-up.

Thank you for your perfect job,Michael! and tennismaster8820!!!

Na Li-Shuai Peng-Arvidsson-Dementieva-Makarova-Vesnina-Govortsova-Kleybanova-Goerges

Tennis Tipping
SINGLES-Winner(1)2014-Sydney;Finalist(4):2013-Australian Open;Linz,2011-Memphis;Guangzhou
DOUBLES - Winner(10):2014-Sydney;2013-Indian Wells(w/Elzy Gano)2012- Miami;2011-Miami;Sydney(all w/Vefci Y);2010-Pattaya(w/hartnett);2009-Marbella; Birmingham;Moscow(all w/Vefci Y);Pattaya(w/sd3300123)
1987518LPF is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:28 PM   #1286
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

congrats to the winners

and thanks to Michael and Andelko
Frederik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:28 PM   #1287
country flag Soliloque
La nuit je mens

Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute Soliloque has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to the winners and finalists
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:41 PM   #1288
country flag safinfans629

safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all

really enjoy this year's AO,special thanks to Micheal!for managing such a great event.
also best wishes to all the fianlist in single and double ,u guys are really good.
last but not least,thanks to my partner,we are also very good friends in real life.finally a slam title for us!
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:43 PM   #1289
country flag smokovec

smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute smokovec has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to the winners!

Matt, we still made a wonderful Tournament and we will climb a lot of position in the ranking!!

Hampton * Radwanska

Cibulkova * Diyas * Hsieh * Muguruza * Paszek * Puig * Vesnina * Zheng
smokovec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:54 PM   #1290
country flag sdtoot

sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to all the winners and finalists.

Another awesome GS tournament from Michael and Andelko.
sdtoot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote