Tennis Tipping #3 | Australian Open | Congrats to xiiergai and Jaco·He/safinfans629!! - Page 85 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 08:10 AM   #1261
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #3 | Australian Open | Saturday OOP is out! Send for 2nd day of fi

Doubles Main Draw

Final
LiveScore (after 02 of 03 matches):

01:02 | hessie/smokovec (AUS/ITA) vs. Jaco·He/safinfans629 (CHN/CHN) #SRs: 1-2 Incorrect 2-1 SRs: 0-1

Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 09:14 PM   #1262
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #3 | Australian Open | Saturday OOP is out! Send for 2nd day of fi

60 seconds with...Xiiergai (Singles finalist)

1) What is your real name and where do you come from?
My name is Will and I come from Tianjin of China.(Tianjin has a chance to hold YEC in 2014.)
2) you reached the singles final here in Melbourne! is that your biggest success so far in your TT career?
Without doubt it's the best memory in my TT career.Although I won Dubai and made a finalist in Madrid last year.But u know it's very different in GS. In fact i want to win a doubles major and capture doubles No.1 in this year but now i'm in singles final.Whatever,I felt so exciting about been in final in my favorite Grand Slam.
3) you have a small lead in the final after Day1! how are your tactics for day2, are you confident that u can take the title of the first GS this year?
I don't have a special tactics,I will send pick in my own style as usual.1987518LPF is a very good TT player,i think both of us have chance to win the major.
4) how would you describe yourself?
Varied
5) your favourite food?
Chinese food and curry.
6) your favourite drink?
Juice.
7) last book u read?
Norwegian Wood
8) last movie u watched?
Life of Pi
9) best thing about your hometown/country?
Have a good time on Spring Festival with my family.
10) If you were stuck on a lonely island and one ATP, one WTA and one TT player would be there with u...
Who would it be? (give us a short explanation)
Rafa Nadal--Great player
Queen S-- The best woman tennis player in history
My doubles parter garyyoung--Very cute and intersting boy

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 09:18 PM   #1263
country flag Michael!
indescribable

60 seconds with...hessie (Doubles finalist)

My name is Matt, I live in Melbourne, Australia.

2) you reached the doubles final here in Melbourne! is that your biggest success so far in your TT career?

Yes definitely, way better than my 2 doubles titles last year.

3) you picked Stephens over Azarenka on Day1, which was obviously a risky pick! Do you enjoy taking some risks in general? what about your tactics for Saturday?

I based my Stephens tip based on the fact that if she beat Serena, surely she can beat Azarenka .. Final tips will be a difficult one.. Won't tell everyone our tactics.. Haha

4) how would you describe yourself/ your doubles partner?

Me: Hilarious. Raul: amazing tipster. .

5) your favourite food?

Pizza

6) your favourite drink?

Water

7) last book u read?

A boring school book. Haha

8) last movie u watched?

The Hobbit

Australian Open.

10) If you were stuck on a lonely island and one ATP, one WTA and one TT player would be there with u...
Who would it be? (give us a short explanation)[/quote]

Roger Federer, Maria Sharapova and my doubles partner smokovec, all the classy people in tennis.

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 09:20 PM   #1264
country flag Michael!
indescribable

60 seconds with...smokovec (Doubles finalist)

Raul, I'm from Trentino, Northern Italy.

2) you reached the doubles final here in Melbourne! is that your biggest success so far in your TT career?

No, I won Doubles title in Wimbledon in 2006, several years ago.

3) unfortunately your partner picked the wrong upset on Day1, so your opponents are leading already? what are your tactics for Day2?

Plan A is to sabotate all Internet lines in China, Plan B is under development...

I'm a funny person (I think) and I don't take things too serious.
I don't know Matt so well - we live 10.000 or more Km away.

5) your favourite food?

Lasagne, strudel (a dessert).

6) your favourite drink?

Schweppes.

7) last book u read?

Clive Cussler - Enigma.

8) last movie u watched?

I buy recently the X-Men saga in blu-ray, so the last X-Men film.

Pacefull and nature in Trentino, so I can make a lot of mountain bike trips in wonderful landscapes.

TT player - Matt or maybe Meelis so I have a human enciclopedia for tennis; WTA player no need of explanations, Anna Chakvetadze and ATP one funny guy like Tsonga or Tipsarevic.

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 10:08 PM   #1265
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

bots talk

FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 10:30 PM   #1266
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

Michael
Frederik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 11:32 PM   #1267
country flag xieergai

xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of

Thanks to Michael!'s great job.
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 09:08 AM   #1268
country flag xieergai

xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of

No interview for 1987518LPF,Jacob He&Safinfans629?
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 10:12 AM   #1269
country flag Michael!
indescribable

^^
safinfans just replied, others didn´t reply yet, will wait a bit and post the interviews I have later
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 03:13 PM   #1270
country flag Michael!
indescribable

60 seconds with...safinfans629 (Doubles finalist and Grigor fanboy )

3) you lead 2-1 after Day 1 of the finals and you were the only one giving a set to Li Na. Did you follow her win over Maria? who are your favourite tennis players in general?
5) your favourite food?
6) your favourite drink?
7) last book u read?
8) last movie u watched?

1 My real name is Wu,I come from Shanghai,China
2 Before AO,I think my biggest success is the finalist 2010AO single match. and this time,I hope I can win the double title instead of it.
3 I think Li can always make surprise in the big stage,if she is in her form and keep clear brain,she can beat anyone.Definitely my favorite player is Kim Clijsters.
4 I think I am calm and my partner is crazy,he like screaming
5 My favorite food is cheesecake and fried dumpling(a chinese traditional food)
6 My favorite drink is coke and orange juice
7 Li Na's autobiography-独自上场-(on the court alone)
8 Life of Pi
9 I can try so many kind of delicious food from all over the world
10 Grigor Dimitrov-I think he is cute and nice
Ana Ivanovic-She is my goddess
Jaco-I love my double partner,he is so cute and we always laugh at each other.

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 10:03 PM   #1271
country flag Michael!
indescribable

60 seconds with...1987518LPF (Singles finalist)

My name is LPF,and my English name is Alex.I'm from Tianjin
which city is the the largest port in northern China.My opponent and I live in the same city,this is so amazing and funny!

2) you reached the singles final here in Melbourne! is that your biggest success so far in your TT career?

Yes,I can't believe I can reached the singles final!
For me, this is the greatest moment, but also a wonderful trip. And It is my bigggggest success in my TT career.
You know I stopped all the first round of last year's Grand Slam singles

3) your opponent, xiiergai, has a small advantage after Day1 of the finals! are you still confident that u can take the title? what are your tactics for Day2?

Yes!Self-confidence is the beginning of success,but no one will know what will happen.Anyway,I have nothing to lost,do my best in the Day2,good luck to both of us.

4) how would you describe yourself?

This is a good question In my eyes that I am a good guy,haha!

5) your favourite food?

Pizza and Chinese food.

6) your favourite drink?

Yogurt

7) last book u read?

Home

8) last movie u watched?

007:skyfall

Stay at home with parents watching TV and have a wonderful time.

Juan Carlos Ferrero.He is not only a gentleman, handsome, but also useful flexibility to play.

Elena Dementieva.I love her soooooo much,and I miss her.She left too many regrets, but precisely because of this, I miss her day by day,but We never see her again one day won the Grand Slam.

Vefci Y,who is my doubles partner,he is very cute,wise and nice,we are good friends and we won many doubles titles,such as Miami,Sydney and Moscow.

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 07:33 AM   #1272
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Singles Main Draw
Final

Day (2/2)

01:01 | 1987518LPF (CHN) vs. (19) xieergai (CHN) (SR 1:1) ; Incorrect 2-1 SRs: 0-1 - Same winners; SR Differences: None

Doubles Main Draw
Final

Day (2/2)

01:02 | hessie/smokovec (AUS/ITA) vs. Jaco·He/safinfans629 (CHN/CHN) (SR 1:2) ; Incorrect 2-1 SRs: 0-1 - Li vs. Azarenka SR Differences: Li 2-0 v. Azarenka 2-1

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 07:34 AM   #1273
country flag Michael!
indescribable

winners are known but we will wait with everything till the real final is over as well
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 07:44 AM   #1274
country flag xieergai

Re: Tennis Tipping #3 | Australian Open | Final diffs are out! Congrats to....

Oh,I can't believe that I have won a majorrrrr title!!!!!!Sorry,1987518LPF.U did a great job here.
Thanks to everybody,and great respect to manager Michael! and tennismaster8820.
Just like a dream,I have to let myself clam down for a while.
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 08:14 AM   #1275
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of
Re: Tennis Tipping #3 | Australian Open | Final diffs are out! Congrats to....

congratz xieergai !!!!!!! excellent title,
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*)
Results:S: SF AO´13 SF Rome´13 D: F Cincinnati´13
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote