Tennis Tipping #3 | Australian Open | Congrats to xiiergai and Jaco·He/safinfans629!! - Page 83 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 02:31 PM   #1231
country flag xieergai

xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of
Re: Tennis Tipping #3 | Australian Open |Thursday OOP is out! Finals time!! Send for

Thanks for Michael's great work.Can't wait for the final!
Advertisement

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 02:49 PM   #1232
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of
Re: Tennis Tipping #3 | Australian Open |Thursday OOP is out! Finals time!! Send for

good luck xieergai in final
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*)
Results:S: SF AO´13 SF Rome´13 D: F Cincinnati´13
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 02:53 PM   #1233
country flag xieergai

xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of xieergai has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by F4CU View Post
good luck xieergai in final
Thank you very much and good luck in the rest of this year.
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 05:10 PM   #1234
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Final - Preview

Seeding: -
TT-Ranking: 107/87

Final vs. Jaco·He/safinfans629 (CHN/CHN)

Road to the Final:

1st round: def. (Q) charmedRic/Soliloque (PUR/FRA) 38-37

2nd round: def. FedererForever/tenisboss (CHN/POL) 51-37

3rd round: def. (10) Tomek./Vincey! (POL/CAN) 27-26

Quarterfinal: def. Meelis/SodaPop (EST/SIN) 13-12

Semifinal: def. (13) Extremaduratenis/sdtoot (ESP/GBR) 4-4 SRs: 4-4 TB1

Total points: 133

TT-Ranking: 41/50

Final vs. hessie/smokovec (AUS/ITA)

Road to the Final:

1st round: def. Hisagi./Sam. (KOR/BEL) 37-34

2nd round: def. coolfish1103/lizzard11120 (USA/AUS) 50-50 SRs: 37-31

3rd round: def. (LL) Chilenaitor /traddles (CHI/ROU) 26-25

Quarterfinal: def. chenhw/Shaddad (FIN/EGY) 14-13

Semifinal: def. FORZA SARITA/peanuts (ITA/RUS) 5-2

Total points: 132

Local hero Matt made it into the doubles final. That must be one of the biggest surprises of the Australian Open this year.
The 22yo and his Italian partner had an impressive run here and they obviously only have one goal now...the title! But it will be tough as they will face another great Chinese team, Jaco-He/safinfans629 in the final.
The Chinese players showed that they all are in amazing shape this year and they will give everything to take the title.
Italian Raul is the most experienced one of all four. He´s already 36 but still is hungry for success and 100% fit but Team China with top player Jaco He is the favourite for most experts...don´t miss this interesting final, it will be the first match of the night session in the Rod Laver Arena, starting 7pm local time!

Last edited by Michael! : Jan 24th, 2013 at 12:55 AM.
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 09:13 PM   #1235
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

TT-Ranking: 41/50

LMAO bots don't have age
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 11:11 PM   #1236
country flag xieergai

1987518LPF and me are 26 years old.He is 6 days older than me.We all come from Tianjin of China.
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 12:30 AM   #1237
country flag Jaco·He

Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold

safinfans629 is 29 years old,Before the AO he was going to retire,But now he found a new fighting spirit.
I'm 26 years old.

Doubles【W】2012 Budapest 2013 Melbourne Katowice 2014 Dubai 【F】2011 Miami 2012 Charleston Cincinnati Quebec 2013 Paris Stanford Osaka Istanbul 【F】2014 Strasbourg

Suicide【W】2013 Brisbane
Jaco·He is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 12:30 AM   #1238
country flag safinfans629

safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all

Michael even didn't give an interview to any chinese players
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 12:51 AM   #1239
country flag 1987518LPF
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold

Great job,Michael!.
Well.so amazing for me£¬Chinese final¡Ñ¦Ø¡Ñ£¬it will be hard to say who will win the title.And good luck to everyone in the final\^O^/

Na Li-Shuai Peng-Arvidsson-Dementieva-Makarova-Vesnina-Govortsova-Kleybanova-Goerges

Tennis Tipping
SINGLES-Winner(1)2014-Sydney;Finalist(5):2014-Wimbledon,2013-Australian Open;Linz,2011-Memphis;Guangzhou
DOUBLES - Winner(11):2014-Kuala Lumpur;Sydney;2013-Indian Wells(w/Elzy Gano)2012- Miami;2011-Miami;Sydney(all w/Vefci Y);2010-Pattaya(w/hartnett);2009-Marbella; Birmingham;Moscow(all w/Vefci Y);Pattaya(w/sd3300123)
1987518LPF is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 12:52 AM   #1240
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

^^
I didn´t send interviews to all players, I randomly sent then, to Chinese players also but I didn´t get many replies in general + in the past interviews weren´t that popular , means that usually the same people replied all the time anyway. I also sent interview to some "new" people this time but most of them didnt reply. And about age, I didnt ask for age in the interviews anyway, I checked tf profile only but thanks for telling

anyway, I wanted to make some interview for all finalists tomorrow, on the free TT day, I hope I find some time for it...

But it´s interesting, u suddenly all can speak in some good English as soon as some user calls u robot but it´s still too difficult over years now for some of you to write Suarez Navarro instead of Navarro
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 01:00 AM   #1241
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Ok, I added ages of Team China!

and sure, it would be fun to get to know you all a bit better, I will think about sth, just make sure that u always play the tournaments which I manage
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 01:21 AM   #1242

safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all

Michael,I think u are my super lucky star.I was the fianlist three years ago in single final while i remembered u were the manager.So this time I wished a better result for me and my partner.
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 01:22 AM   #1243
country flag xieergai

Thanks to Michael! Good luck to all players in final!
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 01:24 AM   #1244

And i think i always type Suarez Navarro instead of Navarro.Haha, so it should be other Chinese.
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 01:26 AM   #1245
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Quote:
Originally Posted by safinfans629 View Post
Michael,I think u are my super lucky star.I was the fianlist three years ago in single final while i remembered u were the manager.So this time I wished a better result for me and my partner.

indeed, I noticed that Chinese players often do well when I manage tournaments!!
yeah, I manage Melbourne now for the fourth time in a row but this year it was the first time that I did both, singles and doubles management