Tennis Tipping #3 | Australian Open | Congrats to xiiergai and Jaco·He/safinfans629!! - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 26th, 2012, 08:00 PM   #76
country flag Zin

Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of
Re: Tennis Tipping #3 | Australian Open | Melbourne | Grand Slam | Commit now! :)

In for singles only
Zin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 26th, 2012, 10:34 PM   #77
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of
Re: Tennis Tipping #3 | Australian Open | Melbourne | Grand Slam | Commit now! :)

In singles if my ranking will allow it
Christork17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 05:16 AM   #78
country flag Chrissi_like

Chrissi_like is a glorious beacon of light Chrissi_like is a glorious beacon of light Chrissi_like is a glorious beacon of light Chrissi_like is a glorious beacon of light Chrissi_like is a glorious beacon of light Chrissi_like is a glorious beacon of light Chrissi_like is a glorious beacon of light Chrissi_like is a glorious beacon of light Chrissi_like is a glorious beacon of light Chrissi_like is a glorious beacon of light Chrissi_like is a glorious beacon of light

in for singles amd doubles with Freshi

next tournaments:

Sibenik
Marrakech
Chrissi_like is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 12:09 PM   #79
country flag fallansky

fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all

In
Quote:
Originally Posted by wikuch View Post
doub with fallansky
doubles confirmed
fallansky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 03:35 PM   #80
country flag Connect_HR

Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold

In singles
Connect_HR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 04:00 PM   #81
country flag SAISAI-GOAT

SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

IN

doubles w/ XINYUN-GOAT
Tennis Tipping GOATS - HAOCHEN-GOAT SHILIN-GOAT
Tennis Tipping Golden Flower GOATS - GoofyDuck Imperfect Angel M.P longtin23 silverwhite
Tennis Tipping Non-Chinese Faves - Adrian. AYUMI-GOAT coolfish1103 Frederik Igorche kfh_9118 Michael! MikBs Mike. peanuts valac222
SAISAI-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 05:18 PM   #82
country flag shuai.P

shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all

in
shuai.P is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 06:52 PM   #83
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christork17 View Post
In singles if my ranking will allow it
usually enough space here to get into Q-Draw even for lower ranked or unranked players
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 06:54 PM   #84
country flag Sander.

Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute

In for singles.
Doubles with Rik.
Sander. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 06:55 PM   #85
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

IN for Singles
Doubles with joe87 "" confirmed
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 07:41 PM   #86
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

In. Doubles with Hisagi.

Townsend, Giorgi, Diyas, Pereira
Serena, Venus, Schiavone, Date
Koukalova, Safarova, Peng, Mattek
Li, Shvedova, Cetkovska, Pavs
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 08:58 PM   #87
country flag HAOCHEN-GOAT

HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

In

Doubles w/SAISAI-GOAT

There you can watch all my pics of Madrid and other tournaments Help me to share it ^^
HAOCHEN-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 09:33 PM   #88
country flag Papillon.
?

Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute

In for singles and doubles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heinann View Post
In
someone for doubles?
Me?
Papillon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 09:54 PM   #89
country flag LCS

LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute

In

doubles with Rui.
W: (12) Australian Open (11) 50K Monzon, Toronto F: (12) Montreal (09) 25K Redding, Bali YEC (08) Memphis, Stanford, 100K Krakow SF: (13) Toronto (12) Estoril Open (09) Roland Garros, Stanford (08) Auckland, Rome, Eastbourne, New Haven
Doubles W: (11) Hobart (09) 25K Redding (08) Doha, Istanbul (07) Estoril Open F: (12) Pattaya, Roland Garros, Stanford (11) Guangzhou(08) Memphis, Wimbledon, New Haven (07) Bali SF: (11) Trnava (10) Stuttgart (08) Budapest (07)Birmingham, US Open QF: (12) Australian Open (11) Roland Garros
LCS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 11:38 PM   #90
country flag guyha4

guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light

in
doubles ? just confirm
guyha4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote