Tennis Tipping #3 | Australian Open | Congrats to xiiergai and Jaco·He/safinfans629!! - Page 31 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 11:15 PM   #451
country flag $uricate

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #3 | Australian Open | Friday OOP out! Deadline: 10am (12am CET)

Fine then,

How do I do that?
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 11:19 PM   #452
country flag Michael!
Merry Christmas

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #3 | Australian Open | Friday OOP out! Deadline: 10am (12am CET)

Quote:
Originally Posted by $uricate View Post
Fine then,

How do I do that?
http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 11:22 PM   #453
country flag crazylace01
sharp as cheddar

crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute crazylace01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael! View Post
I received PM from you at 00.03am (my time), so 3 minutes late, I know that the forum is fucked up, but I also gave u my email address and u didn´t send there as well.
I have to be strict when it is about deadline, your picks would count if you would be able to show me a screenshot of your picks and prove that you sent them before deadline.
What about people who sent before and don't log back on/get your pm until after play starts? This was very nearly me.

*bby CHICHI Toaster*captain boyband*seggy*roussy*nacho*demers
crazylace01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 11:26 PM   #454
country flag $uricate

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael! View Post
Not working.

Those 2 commands are on separate keys on my keyboard.
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 11:32 PM   #455
country flag Michael!
Merry Christmas

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazylace01 View Post
What about people who sent before and don't log back on/get your pm until after play starts? This was very nearly me.
gu-niao and soda pop those people are and those two weren´t even online during that time when there were those problems, but sure, if they can prove it somehow that they send in time then their picks would count. The whole TT day would be cancelled if more people wouldn´t have been able to send but in this case the one or two people who were maybe affected by it are just unlucky.
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 11:36 PM   #456
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Not working.

Those 2 commands are on separate keys on my keyboard.
Step 1: Go to the PM and press "Print Screen" (usually at the top of the keyboard0
Step 2: Go to "Paint" and click "Paste"
Step 3: Save the image and upload it here

Tennis Tipping:
Winner at ITF Dothan and XWTA Kuala Lumpur Singles
Winner at ITF Vero Beach, Trnava, Poitiers, Vall d'Uxó, Zawada, and Saint Malo + XWTA Rome, Strasbourg, and Moscow Doubles (w/ DJDVD)
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 11:36 PM   #457
country flag $uricate

Re: Tennis Tipping #3 | Australian Open | Friday differences are out! Good luck!

Some people have lives and can't be on TF 24/7

Just saying.

I've sent multiple times and now I have to fanny around with some screenshot system that doesn't even work?
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 11:39 PM   #458
country flag $uricate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Step 1: Go to the PM and press "Print Screen" (usually at the top of the keyboard0
Step 2: Go to "Paint" and click "Paste"
Step 3: Save the image and upload it here
So I have to spend another 15 minutes?
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 11:42 PM   #459
country flag Michael!
Merry Christmas

Re: Tennis Tipping #3 | Australian Open | Friday differences are out! Good luck!

Quote:
Some people have lives and can't be on TF 24/7

Just saying.

I've sent multiple times and now I have to fanny around with some screenshot system that doesn't even work?
I know that but u posted in this thread 2 hours before deadline when we all discovered that TF has some problems. Then I immediately gave u my email address as well and you had two hours time to re-send your picks.
I know that it is annoying that your picks don´t count because of 2 minutes but once we start to count those picks it gets messy, as I said we have strict rules here but no problem, if you can show me that u sent your picks before, great, I would count them, hope you find a way!
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 11:45 PM   #460
country flag $uricate

Oh I'll find a way.
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 11:46 PM   #461
country flag $uricate

And I am not giving my email address out to this forum.

I do PM's and thats it.
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 11:52 PM   #462
country flag $uricate

Still not working.

I'm using a Toshiba C660.

I need better instructions.
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 11:55 PM   #463
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Still not working.

I'm using a Toshiba C660.

I need better instructions.
Is there anything on your keyboard that says "Print Screen" or something along those lines?

Tennis Tipping:
Winner at ITF Dothan and XWTA Kuala Lumpur Singles
Winner at ITF Vero Beach, Trnava, Poitiers, Vall d'Uxó, Zawada, and Saint Malo + XWTA Rome, Strasbourg, and Moscow Doubles (w/ DJDVD)
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 11:57 PM   #464
country flag $uricate

If this is not resolved I will take umbrage.
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 11:58 PM   #465
country flag $uricate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Is there anything on your keyboard that says "Print Screen" or something along those lines?
Yes. Then it just takes me to a blank screen and nothing happens