Ultimate Challenger FITD (UCHFITD) #1 Pelham | Szymon wins!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 12:00 AM   #1
country flag BMT360

BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all
Ultimate Challenger FITD (UCHFITD) #1 Pelham | Szymon wins!!!

Ultimate Challenger and Future FITD #1 Pelham

How to Play

It's the exact same thing as regular FITD except your predicting Challenger or Futures bracket. In your post you should have the winners of ALL matches played in your post. To limit the amount of errors made, please copy and paste the draw into your post and use it to make sure the amount of spelling mistakes is kept small. I like to print out the draw, and fill out the draw. I don't care how you do it, but just try to not have spelling errors. If 2 qualifiers play each other, then please make sure you label them Q1 or Q2. Qualifier 1 or Qualifier 2. DO NOT PUT SPACES BETWEEN ROUNDS OR SEED NUMBERS!!

The Twist

This FITD is made up of 8 Challenger/Futures tournaments. You will predict the draw once the draw comes out. Everything will be done in separate threads. So one tournament is done in this thread the others will be done in other threads. Since there are 8 tournaments, everyone who plays will be put in a leaderboard. The leaderboard will have ALL scores from ALL Tournaments. The winner of one tournament is not the winner of the whole thing necessarily. To figure out the winner of the whole Tour, you have to have to most points COMBINED to win.

Absents

You DO NOT have to do every single tournament in the Challenger FITD. If you are absent, you will have a simple ABSENT in your box for that tournament. It's certainly possible that you'll win, but most likely you'll lose to the people who picked for ALL tournaments. You'll be rewarded 0 points for that tournament. You ARE NOT out of the whole FITD so don't think that because you forgot to pick for São José do Rio Preto, you're out. Your IN still. If you are absent for majority of the rounds, you will not be able to make picks anymore for this Challenger FITD.

Majority of 8 is 5
Majority of 7 is 4

Hall of Fame

If you do win, your name will be placed in a Hall Of Fame. There, you will find all the winners of the tournaments. Wouldn't it feel awesome to be there?

Other Rules and Info
  • The manager of the WHOLE FITD is allowed to play. Although if they get caught cheating they will not be allowed to play for the rest of the tournament. If they get caught a 2ND time they will not be able to play for the rest of tournament 1 and not be able to participate in tournament 2.

Scoring is as follows.

1ST ROUND- 20 points for each correct pick
2ND ROUND- 25 points for each correct pick
QF- 30 points for each correct pick
SF- 50 points for each correct pick
*F: 100 points for each correct pick

*If nobody gets the winner of the tournament correct, for the next tournament, if you predict the correct winner, the 'F' value goes up by 100. So if after the first tournament nobody gets the winner right, for the next tournament if you get the winner right it's 200 points rather then 100.
  • Also please DO NOT use smiles (ex. , , :P, or any of the smilies TF offers you) There really is no point in using them for this situation.
Changing Your Picks
You are only allowed to change your picks TWICE during the whole Challenger and Future FITD. There is also no need to add in qualifiers if you posted your draw as I will enter them for you. (Because I'm Nice! )

Questions, Comments, or Concerns?

PM BMT360 (me). Please do not right any concerns in the thread.

Thank You and GOOD LUCK!!!!

BMT360

Ultimate Challenger and Futures FITD Schedule
1. Pelham Zenith.
2. Karshi BMT360
3. Namangan BMT360
4. Aning BMT360
5. Fukuoka Wanderer
6. Kurume BMT360
7. Bukhara BMT360
8. Fergana BMT360

Please Note that all these tournaments are in different weeks!

This tournament is being managed by Zenith.

Last edited by BMT360 : Apr 26th, 2014 at 03:39 PM.
BMT360 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 4th, 2014, 10:15 PM   #2
country flag BMT360

BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all BMT360 is a name known to all
Re: Ultimate Challenger and Future FITD!! #1

Scoreboard

By the way, there are more then 36 spots to play so don't worry.
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 08:31 PM   #3
country flag Zenith.

Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute

Pelham Draw
Rogers vs Crawford
Q1 vs Evtimova
Eikeri vs Rampre
Q2 vs Tsurenko
Brengle vs Kalinina
Q3 vs Kolar
Kremen vs Mueller
Q4 vs Siegemund
Vinogradova vs El Tabakh
Zec-Peskiric vs Rodionova
Pluskota vs Muresan
Q5 vs Falconi
Putintseva vs Q6
Q7 vs Q8
Q9 vs Hibi
Kovalets vs Larcher de Brito
Zenith. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 09:25 PM   #4
country flag DJDVD

DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute

R1
Rogers
Evtimova
Rampre
Tsurenko
Brengle
Kolar
Kremen
Siegemund
El Tabakh
Rodionova
Muresan
Falconi
Putintseva
Q8
Q9
Larcher de Brito
R2
Rogers
Tsurenko
Brengle
Siegemund
Rodionova
Falconi
Putintseva
Larcher de Brito
QF
Rogers
Brengle
Rodionova
Putintseva
SF
Rogers
Rodionova
F
Rogers
DJDVD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 10:42 PM   #5
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

R32
Rogers
Evtimova
Eikeri
Tsurenko
Brengle
Q3
Kremen
Siegemund
El Tabakh
Zec-Peskiric
Muresan
Falconi
Putintseva
Q8
Q9
Larcher de Brito
R16
Rogers
Eikeri
Brengle
Kremen
El Tabakh
Falconi
Putintseva
Larcher de Brito
QF
Rogers
Brengle
Falconi
Larcher de Brito
SF
Rogers
Larcher de Brito
F
Rogers

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 10:58 PM   #6
country flag BMT360

R1
Rogers
Evtinova
Rampre
Tsurenko
Brengle
Q3
Kremen
Siegemund
El Tabakh
Rodionova
Pluskota
Falconi
Puntinseva
Q8
Hibi
Larcher de Brito
R2
Rogers
Tsurenko
Brengle
Kremen
El Tabakh
Falconi
Puntinseva
Larcher de Brito
QF
Rogers
Brengle
Falconi
Larcher de Brito
SF
Brengle
Larcher de Brito
F
Larcher de Brito
Old Apr 8th, 2014, 12:20 AM   #7
country flag Davidspell

Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of

R32
Rogers
Evtimova
Eikkeri
Tsurenko
Brengle
Kolar
Kremen
Siegemund
El Tabakh
Rodionova
Muresan
Falconi
Putintseva
Q8
Hibi
Larcher de Brito
R16
Rogers
Tsurenko
Brengle
Siegemund
El Tabakh
Falconi
Putintseva
Larcher de Brito
QF
Rogers
Brengle
El Tabakh
Larcher de Brito
SF
Rogers
Larcher de Brito
F
Rogers
Davidspell is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2014, 01:52 AM   #8
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

R32
Rogers
Q1
Rampre
Tsurenko
Brengle
Kolar
Kremen
Q4
Vinogradova
Rodionova
Muresan
Falconi
Putintseva
Q8
Hibi
Larcher de Brito

R16
Rogers
Tsurenko
Brengle
Kremen
Rodionova
Falconi
Putintseva
Hibi

QF
Rogers
Brengle
Falconi
Putintseva

SF
Rogers
Falconi

F
Rogers
Old Apr 8th, 2014, 12:21 PM   #9
country flag Wanderer

Wanderer has a brilliant future Wanderer has a brilliant future Wanderer has a brilliant future Wanderer has a brilliant future Wanderer has a brilliant future Wanderer has a brilliant future Wanderer has a brilliant future Wanderer has a brilliant future Wanderer has a brilliant future Wanderer has a brilliant future Wanderer has a brilliant future

R1
Rogers
Evtimova
Eikeri
Tsurenko
Brengle
Kolar
Mueller
Siegemund
Vinogradova
Rodionova
Muresan
Falconi
Putintseva
Q7
Hibi
Larcher de Brito
R2
Rogers
Tsurenko
Kolar
Mueller
Rodionova
Falconi
Putintseva
Larcher de Brito
QF
Tsurenko
Kolar
Falconi
Larcher de Brito
SF
Tsurenko
Larcher de Brito
F
Tsurenko

TT 2014
Singles (109) - F 50k Croissy-Beaubourg
Doubles (116)
- W 25k Sao Paulo II; W 75k Nottingham I; W 25k Essen; F 25k Phuket; F 10k Astana (all w/Deumex)
Wanderer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2014, 12:54 PM   #10
country flag Szymon

Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold

R1
Rogers
Evtimova
Eikeri
Tsurenko
Brengle
Q3
Kremen
Siegemund
Vinogradova
Zec-Peskiric
Pluskota
Falconi
Putintseva
Q7
Hibi
Larcher de Brito
R2
Rogers
Tsurenko
Brengle
Siegemund
Vinogradova
Falconi
Putintseva
Larcher de Brito
QF
Tsurenko
Siegemund
Vinogradova
Putintseva
SF
Tsurenko
Putintseva
F
Tsurenko
Szymon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2014, 09:03 PM   #11
country flag BMT360

7 is a good start.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Apr 8th, 2014, 11:39 PM   #12
country flag Zenith.

Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute

Statistics
Old Apr 8th, 2014, 11:40 PM   #13
country flag Zenith.

I just realized I forgot to submit my own draw
Old Apr 9th, 2014, 02:04 AM   #14
country flag BMT360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenith. View Post
I just realized I forgot to submit my own draw
No big deal. You can still do very well. I have a feeling people won't send every week. We'll have to see. Thank you all for playing!!

Old Apr 9th, 2014, 02:54 AM   #15
country flag Zenith.

First score update tomorrow after more main draw matches are played.

One completed match today:
Muresan d. Pluskota 63 62