Choose-Your-Player (C-Y-P) Shenzhen (Congrats JustPetko) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 20th, 2012, 04:41 PM   #1
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute
Choose-Your-Player (C-Y-P) Shenzhen (Congrats JustPetko)

Choose-Your-Player (C-Y-P)

Shenzhen Open

(1) C-Y-P is simple and only takes a few minutes each week. The only you need to do is to choose one player from the draw. How many points you get from the tournament will depends on how many points your choosen player won on the WTA tournament. For example, if your player lose in the second round of the Australian Open, you will get 100 points for the list.

(2) One player can be chosen only once, so you can not choose a player who has already been chosen.

(3) For each event you must choose a new player.

(4) Bonus points: If you choose not seeded player you must predict how far into the draw will go your player (R2, R3,..., SF, Final, Title) and if you correctly predict your points will be doubled.

Example: If your choice for Australian Open is Bojana Jovanovski R3

- If Bojana lose in R2 you will receive 100 +0 =100 pts. (100 for R2 and 0 for wrong prediction)
- If Bojana lose in R3 you will receive 160 + 160 =320 pts.(160 for R3 and 160 for correct prediction)
- If Bojana lose in R4 you will receive 280 + 0 =280 pts.(280 for R4 and 0 for wrong prediction)

(5) If on the one tournament you choose a player who is seeded between #1 and #8 at the next tournament you play you do not have right to choose a player who is seeded between #1 and #8.

(6) There will be two deadlines.

First deadline: Players commit to the tournament. First deadline is first Wednesday 8 pm CET (5 days) before the tournament starts. Players who commit after the first deadline will be placed at the bottom of entry list.

Second deadline: Players send their preference lists to tournament manager via PM. Players must send their preference lists before the start of the first singles match of the tournament, and this is the second deadline. Late entrie after second deadline is allowed but you can choose only those players who does not play that day, if there are available players.

(7) How to choose player. Players should send to tournament manager in PM a preference list of x (number) players, where is x position on entry list. Players can wait and send preference list after the main draw is released (but must do it before second deadline).

(8) Entry list will be made ​​by ranking. Late Entries are ordered by entry order.

(9) If you want to change your preference list you can do that before the start of the first singles match of the tournament.

(10) Please make sure you write down the player's full name or surname, no nicknames please!

(11) Your best 16 results throughout the year will be counted for your ranking.

(12) You can play one tournament per week.

(13) If for some reason someone is not able to send preference list he can send to igorche85@live.com

The rules, rankings, and more can be found here

Old Rules

New Rules

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
2012: CH Quanzhou, CH Charlottesville
Doubles: 2011: CH Antalya (W/coolfish1103) 2013: CH Andrezieux-Boutheon (W/kfh_9118) 2014: WTA Linz, CH Asuncion (W/kfh_9118)

Last edited by Igorche : Jan 5th, 2013 at 11:50 AM.
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 20th, 2012, 04:42 PM   #2
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Choose-Your-Player (C-Y-P) Shenzhen

Main Draw

Li v Minella
Bratchikova v Cohen
Duan v Q
Cadantu v Jovanovski

Hsieh v Czink
Muguruza v Beck
Chan v Morita
Q v Peng

Robson v Hall
Zheng v Niculescu
Espinosa v Chang
Q v Jankovic

Zakopalova v Hlavakova
Peer v Svitolina
Babos v Q
Chan(HKG) v Bartoli

AVAILABLE PLAYERS
CHOSEN PLAYERS
CAN'T BE CHOSEN BECUASE OF MATCH STARTED

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
Doubles: 2011: CH Antalya (W/coolfish1103) 2013: CH Andrezieux-Boutheon (W/kfh_9118) 2014: WTA Linz, CH Asuncion (W/kfh_9118)

Last edited by Igorche : Dec 31st, 2012 at 09:58 AM.
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 04:42 PM   #3
country flag Igorche

Chosen players

1. Jan - not sent
2. LethalLaura --> (7) Laura Robson GBR - 30 pts.
3. katshearts --> (2) Marion Bartoli FRA - 70 pts.
4. JustPetko --> (1) Na Li CHN - 280 pts.
5. JeffreyGOLU --> (4) Su-Wei Hsieh TPE - 30 pts.
6. DJDVD --> (3) Jelena Jankovic SRB OUT
7. max94 --> Annika Beck GER - (SF) - 70 pts.

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:

Last edited by Igorche : Jan 5th, 2013 at 11:51 AM.
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 04:42 PM   #4
country flag Igorche

Who will play here?

n7 Na Li CHN
n11 Marion Bartoli FRA
n22 Jelena Jankovic SRB
n25 Su-Wei Hsieh TPE
n28 Klara Zakopalova CZE
n40 Shuai Peng CHN
n53 Laura Robson GBR
n56 Bojana Jovanovski SRB
n58 Monica Niculescu ROU
n59 Petra Martic CRO
n64 Timea Babos HUN
n65 Andrea Hlavackova CZE
n74 Shahar Peer ISR
n77 Annika Beck GER
n79 Mandy Minella LUX
n81 Nina Bratchikova RUS
n82 Iveta Benesova CZE
n84 Silvia Soler-Espinosa ESP
n87 Ayumi Morita JPN
n88 Kai-Chen Chang TPE
n89 Alexandra Cadantu ROU
n91 Barbora Zahlavova Strycova CZE
n96 Melinda Czink HUN
n118 Yung-Jan Chan TPE

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 04:43 PM   #5
country flag Igorche

(5) If on the one tournament you choose a player who is seeded between #1 and #8 at the next tournament you play you do not have right to choose a player who is seeded between #1 and #8.

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 11:50 AM   #6
country flag Jan

Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all
Re: Choose-Your-Player (C-Y-P) Shenzhen (commit before first deadline)

I choose Jelena Jankovic as my player
Good Luck to Heather Watson, Laura Robson, Kaia Kanepi
Jan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 12:28 PM   #7
country flag Igorche

First you need to commit to the tournament, choosing is after first deadline. See rule 7 how to choose player.

First deadline is Wednesday, December 26, 8 pm CET.

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 09:21 AM   #8
country flag Igorche

If you're 6th on the EL you should send

Na Li
Su-Wei Hsieh
Marion Bartoli
Laura Robson
Jelena Jankovic
Shuai Peng

On the first place you put the one you want to pick the most, on 2nd place second wish, ... , on 6th place sixth wish.

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 09:12 PM   #9
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm committing to the tournament.
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 02:49 AM   #10
country flag tenniscasey

tenniscasey is just really nice tenniscasey is just really nice tenniscasey is just really nice tenniscasey is just really nice tenniscasey is just really nice tenniscasey is just really nice tenniscasey is just really nice tenniscasey is just really nice tenniscasey is just really nice tenniscasey is just really nice tenniscasey is just really nice

In! Thanks for organizing this.

Last edited by tenniscasey : Dec 25th, 2012 at 03:02 AM. Reason: withdrawing, see below
tenniscasey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 03:46 AM   #11
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Can you be in more than one PYW in the same week?

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 07:44 AM   #12
country flag Igorche

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenniscasey View Post
In! Thanks for organizing this.

If you want to play here you have to withdraw from Brisbane.

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 03:36 PM   #13
country flag tenniscasey

tenniscasey is just really nice tenniscasey is just really nice tenniscasey is just really nice tenniscasey is just really nice tenniscasey is just really nice tenniscasey is just really nice tenniscasey is just really nice tenniscasey is just really nice tenniscasey is just really nice tenniscasey is just really nice tenniscasey is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igorche View Post

If you want to play here you have to withdraw from Brisbane.
I'm sorry, I didn't see that rule. I'll withdraw from this one.
tenniscasey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 09:22 AM   #14
country flag Igorche

9 more hours and 38 minutes until deadline

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 11:22 AM   #15
katshearts

katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of

in please

facebook.com/stefanievoegelefans
katshearts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote