2013 Australian Swing - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 12:55 AM   #211
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Angie and the Kangaroos 2013

She won 6-2 7-5! Tough fight in set 2, Keys played better, made less UEs and her powerful shots bothered Angie. I really thought it was gonna go to a final set at *4-5 0-30 but Angie fought hard and managed to close the match.

She made herself a great b-day present!

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 01:00 AM   #212
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Happy birthday, Angie! Maybe Bartoli next.
Tecumseh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 01:07 AM   #213
country flag Bodensee

Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of

The better experience had won. Kerber do a good job. I would say Kerber played not with complete risk, she had not so many winner points as normal. Sometimes she do not win the big points, but she comes better in form.
Bodensee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 01:17 AM   #214
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday Angie.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:30 AM   #215
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

Happy birthday!
JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 05:15 AM   #216
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
Happy birthday, Angie! Maybe Bartoli next.
makarova next. this silly keys-hype at GM should be over now
Johnbert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 07:38 AM   #217
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

Happy 25th Birtday Angie!

first win on birthday and first time into 4th r in melbourne! audience in rod laver arena gave her a surprise birthday song...so moving

a quarter of a century is over...but the glorious years are still ahead!!!
Schnffy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 11:53 AM   #218
country flag Bodensee

Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of

Angelique Kerber (GER) [5] v Ekaterina Makarova (RUS) [19] Sunday 20 January 11:00 AM (1:00 MEZ) ROD LAVER ARENA
Bodensee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 03:20 PM   #219
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Angelique for 1st time in Aus Open R4 !

Keys was as dangerous as expected. Angelique was very strong mentally in 2nd set. Impressive attitude once again. And such a solid performance. Angelique`s serve is definitely her biggest weakness. She won`t beat the Top players if she doesn`t improve it. Makarova will be very tough, she seems in very good form. Hope Angie steps her level up, she needs to. Please no passive shit. Play aggressive and serve well. Aus Open QF would be fantastic for Angelique.

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 01:03 AM   #220

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Angie Hope the back problem is nothing serious, get well soon bb

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 01:13 AM   #221
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 07:31 AM   #222
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

She will make a MRI because of her back problems.
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 07:39 AM   #223

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 12:56 PM   #224
country flag tennisfreak13

tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of

Angelique Kerber Official

Quote:
Ich werde jetzt ein intensives Reha-Programm absolvieren, um meine Rückenschmerzen loszuwerden…Ich habe eine Überlastung meiner Wirbelsäule und Bandscheiben! L Keine Sorge, ich versuche für den Fed Cup gegen Frankreich wieder fit zu sein J Drückt mir die Daumen!

I'm now undergoing an intensive rehab programme to get rid of the pain in my back... Overstressed spinal discs... But don't worry, will do my best to be ready for the Fed Cup tie against France Keep your fingers crossed!
Wenn die das bei S/W man nicht übertreiben.
tennisfreak13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 01:45 PM   #225
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfreak13 View Post
Angelique Kerber Official

Wenn die das bei S/W man nicht übertreiben.
ja, erst petko, jetzt angie... ordentlicher verschleiss
Johnbert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote