Julia's 2012/2013 off-season - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 19th, 2012, 04:30 PM   #1
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute
Julia's 2012/2013 off-season

She's back in training:

Julia Goerges
Back on the court today after a long time...was fun and great to start working again...♥
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 20th, 2012, 10:11 PM   #2
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia's 2012/2013 off-season

"My next tournaments

Dear Fans...
A short update for you. I will start in Auckland the new season 2013. It is a well known place for me where I have already played 3 times before. After that I will fly to Sydney where I play the toughest Premier Event beside Stuttgart during the year. This will be also the last test before the first Grand Slam tournament of the year.
In all three tournaments I will play doubles with my consistent partner Barbora Zahlavova-Strycova.

See you soon
Yours Jule"
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 09:21 AM   #3
country flag KatjaS

She's in Portugal now with Jill Craybas and her fitness coach.
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 11:34 PM   #4
country flag Stevecw

Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future

Anyone that hasnt voted yet.. vote!! http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...471531&page=10
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 10:02 AM   #5
country flag KatjaS

I have no idea what it was that I just voted for, but I aced the match ball.
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 11:55 AM   #6
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Yay, at least here she's beating her
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 02:59 PM   #7
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
Yay, at least here she's beating her
I`m absolutely convinced that she can and will beat Angie also on the court.
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 03:22 PM   #8
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
So am I. Well, I am convinced she can, at least
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 03:57 PM   #9
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post

Quote:
So am I. Well, I am convinced she can, at least
(I fixed that for you, Skoo)

That's the spirit, guys. That's the spirit
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 04:03 PM   #10
country flag Skoo

Thank you. What was I thinking?
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 04:20 PM   #11
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thank you. What was I thinking?
I don't know.. guess you had some kind of short term confusion or something. It happens.
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 04:21 PM   #12
country flag Skoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
I don't know.. guess you had some kind of short term confusion or something. It happens.
Yes, phew. Even my browser crashed four times after I wrote that, it was that outrageous
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 04:43 PM   #13
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
Yes, phew. Even my browser crashed four times after I wrote that, it was that outrageous
Well, I can't blame him.

God, 3 more weeks until her journey to the top 10 begins. Can't wait
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 04:55 PM   #14
country flag Skoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
Well, I can't blame him.

God, 3 more weeks until her journey to the top 10 begins. Can't wait
What if she... I mean, yeah, same here
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 07:02 PM   #15
country flag KatjaS

I prefer being pessimistic to being optimistic. This way, if she crashes out in R1 against #131 Scrubby Scrubbovic it just goes "as expected", and when she actually goes far in a tournament I am positively surprised. Let's face it, if you are being optimistic Julia is going to disappoint you pretty badly from time to time.