2013 - 1/8 - Andrea in Australia / Recovery news - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 08:08 AM   #76
country flag PetkoFan

PetkoFan is just really nice PetkoFan is just really nice PetkoFan is just really nice PetkoFan is just really nice PetkoFan is just really nice PetkoFan is just really nice PetkoFan is just really nice PetkoFan is just really nice PetkoFan is just really nice PetkoFan is just really nice PetkoFan is just really nice
Re: Andrea in Australia 2013

yes and FED Cup
PetkoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 08:23 AM   #77
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Very adorable that Andrea still hasn`t lost humor in that situation.

Bones, ligaments, cartilage damages,...
She has not left out any serious injury that you can have in sport.
Without doubt there is a big question mark about her tennis career now.
A constitutional therapy and a little time out could be useful.
What ever she will decide to do now - Good luck to her.
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 08:42 AM   #78
country flag tennisfreak13

tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of

Ich kann mir gar nicht vorstellen wie frustrierend das sein muss. Da rackert die sich Wochenlang in der Vorbereitung hab und nach ein nicht mal 1 - 2 Spielen ist alles wieder vorbei und das drei mal in einem Jahr.
tennisfreak13 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 08:46 AM   #79
country flag supermod

supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of

At least 4 weeks rest - if they have to operate her more like 3 months according to Petko.
supermod is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 09:48 AM   #80
country flag Fury

Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
Very adorable that Andrea still hasn`t lost humor in that situation.

Bones, ligaments, cartilage damages,...
She has not left out any serious injury that you can have in sport.
Without doubt there is a big question mark about her tennis career now.
A constitutional therapy and a little time out could be useful.
What ever she will decide to do now - Good luck to her.
Yes. It`s gallows humor:

http://www.bigpondsport.com/petkovic...5/default.aspx
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 09:50 AM   #81
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Second year in a row she travels to Australia only to go back quickly after that...
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 10:17 AM   #82
country flag Fury

Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of Fury has much to be proud of

Sabine Lisicki:

@andreapetkovic Fühl dich gedrückt Petko. Das wird alles wieder!

She is so crazy:

Andrea Petkovic @andreapetkovic

On the to-do-list: 1.Cut my hair. Short. Very short. 2.Dye it pink or blonde 3.Hold Rafa's hand until we're both healthy again.

Just kidding. I would never do that......the Rafa thing, I mean
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 10:32 AM   #83
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

I think all these injuries have to get to your mind at some point. It must be getting worse each time. It will be harder to trust your body, and I think you need to in professional sports. She might be able to come back to the tour but sadly a return to the top gets more and more unlikely with each new injury.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 12:24 PM   #84
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

I hope she finds a doctor, a wizard (german Wunderdoktor), who helps her really.
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 02:55 PM   #85
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Schon wieder verletzt. Was für ein Pech. Einfach unglaublich

Und wieder in Australien. Wird ein hartes Jahr. Hoffe Andrea gibt nicht auf

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 04:21 PM   #86
country flag tennisfreak13

tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of

Man hat echt das Gefühl Andrea sollte Australien komplett auslassen und ne längere Pause im Winter machen und dann in Europa anfangen.
tennisfreak13 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 03:06 AM   #87
country flag Demi_Hedem

Demi_Hedem is a name known to all Demi_Hedem is a name known to all Demi_Hedem is a name known to all Demi_Hedem is a name known to all Demi_Hedem is a name known to all Demi_Hedem is a name known to all Demi_Hedem is a name known to all Demi_Hedem is a name known to all Demi_Hedem is a name known to all Demi_Hedem is a name known to all Demi_Hedem is a name known to all

Australia is not a lucky place for her! Quite agree with the opinion that she should skip this splace
Demi_Hedem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 06:25 PM   #88
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Ok I was on holiday without internet connection. I could cry when I read the news about her.

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 07:27 PM   #89
country flag PetkoFan

PetkoFan is just really nice PetkoFan is just really nice PetkoFan is just really nice PetkoFan is just really nice PetkoFan is just really nice PetkoFan is just really nice PetkoFan is just really nice PetkoFan is just really nice PetkoFan is just really nice PetkoFan is just really nice PetkoFan is just really nice

Any news from Petko?
PetkoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 04:05 AM   #90
country flag Demi_Hedem

Demi_Hedem is a name known to all Demi_Hedem is a name known to all Demi_Hedem is a name known to all Demi_Hedem is a name known to all Demi_Hedem is a name known to all Demi_Hedem is a name known to all Demi_Hedem is a name known to all Demi_Hedem is a name known to all Demi_Hedem is a name known to all Demi_Hedem is a name known to all Demi_Hedem is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetkoFan View Post
Any news from Petko?
no, I've kept searching for it everyday, but still no news
Demi_Hedem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote