Road to Melbourne 2013 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 11:28 PM   #31
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Road to Melbourne 2013

Ich glaube Saraya will hier Verwirrung stiften, ich kann nichts über irgendeine Exhibition (mit oder ohne Sabine) in Singapur finden. Letztes Jahr gab es eine um Weihnachten rum aber die war dieses Jahr schon im November.

Dürfte also nur ein Zwischenstop sein.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 24th, 2012, 12:02 AM   #32
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

that is a bit odd...xmas eve will be over when she arrives down under...
Schnffy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 12:16 AM   #33
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
ja wie jetzt, spielt sie nen Schaukampf oder steigt sie um
sie steigt um!

Quote:
Ich glaube Saraya will hier Verwirrung stiften
hübsch gesagt

Quote:
that is a bit odd...xmas eve will be over when she arrives down under...
ja und? Wo isn da ein Problem? Sie kann noch 50-80 mal weihnachten feiern wenn sie ihre tenniskarriere beendet hat.
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 12:29 AM   #34
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of

why is she getting crap from supposed fans for spending christmas at home?

she cant possibly have a worst season than last year..well i guess she could but lets be optimistic
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 12:31 AM   #35
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty1 View Post
why is she getting crap from supposed fans for spending christmas at home?

she cant possibly have a worst season than last year..well i guess she could but lets be optimistic
It's not really her fans criticizing her for it, some people in here have openly admitted their disdain for her, yet feel the need to maintain a presence in here for some reason.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 12:55 AM   #36
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

I'm sleepless ... is it for xmas celeb or am I already in oz time zone

Well, let the aussie/nz games get started
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 09:20 AM   #37
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Looking forward to see her new season. I hope she had fun with her friends and family in Berlin.
Now overcome with jetlag and start practice with fresh mind Sabine
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 09:42 AM   #38
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Facebook Update

"Off to Singapore…..then Aussie. Excited about the new season.."

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 09:51 AM   #39
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

She could have flown on Dec 25th like 2 years ago, but once again this illustrates her huge dedication to this sport. Fully understandable that she wanted to meet some of her friends before she'll be away probably until April.
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 11:13 AM   #40
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
ja und? Wo isn da ein Problem? Sie kann noch 50-80 mal weihnachten feiern wenn sie ihre tenniskarriere beendet hat.
I have read that you have a daughter, how can you deny that:

@AngeliqueKerber:
Christmas is the best time of the year !!!

?

merry christmas to everyone!
Schnffy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 11:43 AM   #41
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Moment mal, erst wird gemeckert das sie so spät erst abreist und dann das sie nicht zu hause ist an den Feiertagen.

Trinkt nicht so viel und lasst sie machen was sie will an und um Weihnachten, es ist doch noch kein Ball gespielt bisher.

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki, Bencic(3ROD)
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 11:54 AM   #42
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnffy View Post
I have read that you have a daughter, how can you deny that:

@AngeliqueKerber:
Christmas is the best time of the year !!!

?

merry christmas to everyone!
Angiee

Sabine is on plane flight #EK 432 Emirates Airlines I guess

http://www.flightstats.com/go/Flight...ightNumber=432

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/UAE432

http://www.flightradar24.com/#!/2012-12-24/02:28/UAE432

The plane is Boeing B 777-31H which is really comfortable

Mike will you go and welcome her in airport :P
If she was on the plane to Turkey right now, I would be ready for that
Have a nice week in Sydney while watching Sabine

Last edited by Geekking : Dec 24th, 2012 at 12:06 PM.
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 12:08 PM   #43
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekking View Post
Angiee

Btw,
Sabine is on plane flight #EK 432 Emirates Airlines I guess

http://www.flightstats.com/go/Flight...ightNumber=432

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/UAE432

http://www.flightradar24.com/#!/2012-12-24/02:28/UAE432

The plane is Boeing B 777-31H which is really comfortable

Mike will you go and welcome her in airport If she was coming to Turkey I would have do that :/
I would like to although I don't know if I'll be able to do that but I will watch her match if she makes it to the main draw in Sydney. Unfortunately I won't be in Sydney all the time due to work, so I need some luck with Sabine's schedule suiting mine.

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

Last edited by Mike81 : Dec 24th, 2012 at 12:14 PM.
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 12:12 PM   #44
country flag Mike81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
It's not really her fans criticizing her for it, some people in here have openly admitted their disdain for her, yet feel the need to maintain a presence in here for some reason.
In my opinion we shouldn't let anti Sabine people in here!

Old Dec 24th, 2012, 12:14 PM   #45
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Tracking flights guys !?

Slightly crossing the line there again

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki, Bencic(3ROD)
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote