Road to Melbourne 2013 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 05:39 PM   #16
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Road to Melbourne 2013

Pretty sure she wants to spend christmas with her family (parents..) and that's why she is in Berlin, not because of her insatiable sex drive...
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 05:44 PM   #17
country flag thommus

thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Pretty much all players I follow on Twitter have spent Christmas at home, Vika being an exception as she's in Doha. Why does Sabine get heat for doing what everybody else does? Cut it out..
Angie Kerber finished her practise session not before today and drives home for christmas. However, there are plenty of other cute fishes in the sea. I picked Wozniacki and Azarenka for next season and will watch Lisicki doing well in London if she's lucky and healthy
Quote:
Pretty sure she wants to spend christmas with her family (parents..)
Sorry, but hey are always around her.
thommus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 05:46 PM   #18
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

What attitude exactly? Do you know how much she trained while being in Berlin? No...

We`re talking about 9 hours more or less on the plane, that's hardly something that will make or break her season.

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 06:16 PM   #19
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by thommus View Post
Sorry, my calculater vomited out: Tampa-Brisbane 90000
Tampa via Berlin Brisbane 24000

She's not a robot but risks for whatever reason not to be geared up like last year. But I don't care her any more and with this kind of attitude, she will fall down the rankings next like some here predicted. When you are a professional tennis player and need a lover you should take him with you not run after him around the world. Flight to Brisbane will coast a lot of energy w/o training and about 2 days (time on plane plus time difference/ jetlag incl.)

And don't forget @Ziva, she had a big fitness deficit to the other girls ahead of her and spent more time in Berlin where tennis practise conditions (her words) are fucking bad! She will cry again after losing first rounds in Oz ...

She had a deficit, because she lost all the time, she looked very fit on the last pics.
About the Lover comments, they all have boyfriends, but they have obviously their own life, career or whatever to take care of

Though i would be pleased to fly around the globe with my rich girlfriend watching her play tennis, doesn't mean the actuall Tennis BF/GF's would like that.

What exactly was better last year, she traveled a few days earlier to train with Stosur, good decision.

But what happened in Auckland ?
She got injured and i bet because she did way too much training right before the season started.
Think about it.

I'm sure she isn't just sitting around when in Berlin.

Man braucht auch eine gewisse Ausgeglichenheit mental, besonders sie !

Da alle deutschen Top Mädels zurzeit in D sind ist die ganze Diskussion total bescheuert.

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Bouchard(OD), Keys(F)
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 06:36 PM   #20
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Hahaha Da hat wohl wieder einer der Verehrer die Nerven verloren. Eigentlich wollte ich nur allen Sabinefans frohe Weihnachtstage wünschen und die Hoffnung posten, dass sie gut ausgeruht und voller physischer und psyschischer Kraft nach Australien startet, um uns dort zu überraschen!

In diesem Sinne, alle schön cool bleiben und gönnt doch der Kleenen ihren Spaß. Oft wird sie die nächsten Wochen und Monate nicht die Gelegenheit haben mit ihren engsten Freunden Spaß zu haben, da heißt es dann wieder mit den "Zicken" abzuhängen und darum beneide ich sie echt nicht. Und Eis is auch weg.

Merry xmas and Go sunshinesabine
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 07:02 PM   #21
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

I think her decision is fine to come down here via Berlin rather straight from Florida but only time will tell. I don't know if she went to Berlin for family,friends (or bf?) Bine is a mysterious girl who never reveals much, but we will see how it affects her tennis, hopefully it doesn't. She needs to prime herself for a big showing for the AO and she'll have my support in Sydney, if she can make it to the main draw I'll have to watch her

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!

DOMINIKA CIBULKOVA Australian Open Runner Up 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 07:56 PM   #22
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thommus View Post
This! She should take her boyfriend with her if he's the reason for her detour. The more money they now invest for flying 20000km more than necessary ova cold and wet germany they better put in a ticket for him.
He's studying in Berlin and is returning from an injury layoff 2013, idiot.
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 07:57 PM   #23
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Pretty much all players I follow on Twitter have spent Christmas at home, Vika being an exception as she's in Doha. Why does Sabine get heat for doing what everybody else does? Cut it out..
She has probably grown up with Russian Orthodox Christmas traditions, which means for her Christmas is on Jan 6th/7th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
I don't know if she went to Berlin for family,friends (or bf?)
She wants to celebrate a German/Polish Christmas Eve which is one of most important events of the year for a vast majority of Germans/Poles. Maybe the Lisickis are going to celebrate with relatives/ friends in Berlin.

Last edited by CillyUltra : Dec 23rd, 2012 at 08:02 PM.
CillyUltra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 09:48 PM   #24
country flag tennisfreak13

tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of

Off to Singapore…
tennisfreak13 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 10:14 PM   #25
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfreak13 View Post
Off to Singapore…
Ja, las ich auch auf FB...
Saraya! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 10:24 PM   #26
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Was will sie in Singapore ?

GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Bouchard(OD), Keys(F)
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 10:26 PM   #27
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post

Spielt da einen Schaukampf.
Saraya! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 10:48 PM   #28
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

If she's really playing an exhibition in Singapore the whole "was flying to berlin smart" discussion was pointless.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 11:01 PM   #29
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
Es gibt keine direktflüge berlin-sydney/brisbane, aber ganz günstige flüge von berlin nach singapore mit umsteigen und weiter nach australien. Dann isse dienstag zum Frühstück bei den kängurus

aber die diskussion war eh unsinnig...
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 11:19 PM   #30
country flag Ziva

ja wie jetzt, spielt sie nen Schaukampf oder steigt sie um