Survivor 26: Caramoan – Fans Vs Favorites: "Tears Of Joy/Tears Of Sad" (No Spoilers) - Page 41 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 10th, 2013, 05:40 AM   #601
country flag jrollaneres25

jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Survivor 26: Caramoan – Fans Vs Favorites: "Tears Of Joy/Tears Of Sad" (No Spoile

Brenda

The only Survivor to get Jeff to cry....EVER!!!
Matthew 14:28 Then Peter called to him, “Lord, if it’s really you, tell me to come to you, walking on the water.”
29 “Yes, come,” Jesus said.
I am a pretty big Veeliver of Venus Williams, but I'm a FOLLOWER of

Jesus Christ!!
jrollaneres25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 10th, 2013, 06:46 AM   #602
country flag Vefci Y
You are not likeable,but I like you

Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of
Re: Survivor 26: Caramoan – Fans Vs Favorites: "Tears Of Joy/Tears Of Sad" (No Spoile

Dawn became my least fav player with James after this season

Jankovic~Govortsova~Minella~Tsurenko~Giorgi~
Oprandi~Radwanska~Li~Mayr~Voegele

Golovin-A.Bondarenko-Safina-Vakulenko-Sprem-Dulko
Vefci Y is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 01:21 PM   #603
country flag Super Dave

Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Survivor 26: Caramoan – Fans Vs Favorites: "2 Tribals, Blindside?" (No Spoilers)

WHO AM I SUPPOSED TO FAP TO NOW???
Old May 10th, 2013, 02:27 PM   #604
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

Heartbreaking to see Brenda go out like that. I hate to say it but it was the right move to send her home as it looked like she would have been the red hot favourite to win if she made the final 3.

I have to say that I am almost on the Dawn hate bandwagon after this episode. Not because she voted out Brenda (It was the right move made at the wrong time) but because I am sick and tired of seeing her use her emotional instability as a tool to gain peoples sympathy and trust only to turn around and use it to stab them in the back. This is of course, a legitimate and (apparently) successful game plan, just not one that I respect or enjoy watching.

Jarmila Gajdosova, Ash Barty, Olivia Rogowska, Abbie Myers

Lucie Safarova, Daniela Hantuchova, Kristina Mladenovic, Sabine Lisicki
jack21 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 03:41 PM   #605
country flag Mynarco
INAZUMA

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

"I was honest with you guys, I was genuine with you guys. It hurts."

Quote of the season.

I couldn't believe how VILE Dawn was this season. JUST PUTRID. She was the one basically saving you from the breakdown out of a TOOTH and this was how you did to her in return. Fuck off, you are not winning this with this vote and just give the 1 mil dollars to Cochran.
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian's) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 03:50 PM   #606
country flag Mynarco
INAZUMA

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

Ouch - Dawn had her twitter account removed. This shit is real. She deserves it.

And Rupert

Rupert Boneham ‏@RupertBoneham 9 May
Brenda shouldn't have given Dawn her tooth back. #Survivor
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian's) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Old May 10th, 2013, 04:40 PM   #607
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

I mean I'm not HAPPY to see people lashing out at Dawn in real life since I believe that Dawn is a genuine person. I think that Dawn in the game and Dawn in real life is different and people should make the difference too. Going on and insulting and threatening her on Twitter is a bit too much. It's not like Cochran who's always been the same backstabbing arrogant guy on and off the Game. Dawn should know that the insults are meant for the player and not the person too, so well that's sad, but not as sad and stupid as voting Queen Brenda.

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 05:00 PM   #608
country flag Mynarco
INAZUMA

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/05/09/in...lowe-survivor/

Cannot wait to see the Reunion this Sunday.

Old May 10th, 2013, 05:28 PM   #609
country flag Mynarco
INAZUMA

Brandon BANNED from Reunion

http://www.examiner.com/article/bran...e-reunion-show

Old May 10th, 2013, 05:31 PM   #610
country flag JJ Expres

JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute

secret scene from last week

Dawn is not going to get a singe vote in case she reach the F3
JJ Expres is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 05:32 PM   #611
country flag Mynarco
INAZUMA

I can see her get ripped apart by the jurors led by Brenda and Andrea.

Old May 10th, 2013, 05:49 PM   #612
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

haha i can't believe they didn,t show that on tv! that was actually a gem! Damn I hate how the edited this season, it would have been such a better season if they would have shown more of Brenda, Andrea, Malcolm and Corinne instead of piling on about Cochran, Phillip, Sherri, Reynolds and Brandon.

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 06:02 PM   #613
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xepher View Post
Ouch - Dawn had her twitter account removed. This shit is real. She deserves it.

And Rupert

Rupert Boneham ‏@RupertBoneham 9 May
Brenda shouldn't have given Dawn her tooth back. #Survivor
Good riddance, bitch.

That shit she did with Andrea was UNREAL. Wanting to hold onto her idol? Bitch, please.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter

Last edited by delicatecutter : May 10th, 2013 at 10:35 PM.
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 06:12 PM   #614
country flag Mynarco
INAZUMA

Revisiting all the tweets against Dawn atm. WOW. Even some celebs trash Dawn ad infinitum

Old May 10th, 2013, 06:14 PM   #615
country flag JJ Expres

JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute

OMG, i just googled survivor 27(because i saw it on wiki), and people who are interested in (possible) next season format go check it do you guys like it? i don't know what to think about it... and guys don't worry it's not a spoiler since they didn't start filming it's just a speculation...
JJ Expres is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote