Survivor 26: Caramoan – Fans Vs Favorites: "Tears Of Joy/Tears Of Sad" (No Spoilers) - Page 40 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 9th, 2013, 01:34 PM   #586
country flag Crazy Canuck

Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Survivor 26: Caramoan – Fans Vs Favorites: "2 Tribals, Blindside?" (No Spoilers)

Quote:
It could've been game play had this move occurred a few votes after Brenda sacrificed her family reward.
No, it couldn't have been. "A few votes after Brenda sacrificed her family reward" would bring them up to the final 4, where Brenda would be a strong candidate to win immunity, and then win, because everybody loves her (I assume).

I felt bad for Brenda, too. She seems lovely. But all the boo-hooing about it from The Internet is idiotic.
Crazy Canuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 9th, 2013, 01:35 PM   #587
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Survivor 26: Caramoan – Fans Vs Favorites: "2 Tribals, Blindside?" (No Spoilers)

Brenda I had a gulp in my throat watching her confessional after getting voted out.

Screw you Dawn you dumb old bitch, it wasn't even a smart move she once again let Cochran decide make decisions for her - hope it blows up in her face.

Cochrane is vile, but probably deserves to win - and im sure he will.

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 02:04 PM   #588
country flag Utautai

Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute

Everytime you weed out ErrorNa she keeps reblooming...
Curse of the Golden Flower
Utautai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 02:11 PM   #589
country flag NeeemZ

NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Canuck View Post
No, it couldn't have been. "A few votes after Brenda sacrificed her family reward" would bring them up to the final 4, where Brenda would be a strong candidate to win immunity, and then win, because everybody loves her (I assume).

I felt bad for Brenda, too. She seems lovely. But all the boo-hooing about it from The Internet is idiotic.
I'm just saying they should've waited a day or two instead of voting now. It didn't have to be Final 4 exactly. The next vote is just as good. Just not the same voting cycle where Brenda gave up her reward for the tribe.

By voting her out now, it becomes poison for Dawn and Cochran, opening the door for Eddie and Eric to walk into Final 3 to receive the revenge vote if they get there.
NeeemZ is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 02:33 PM   #590
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

I think getting rid of Brenda was a good move for Cochran. But it was a bad move for Dawn, and she is playing for him way more than she's playing for herself--despite all of her cries to the contrary. I'm really beginning to think she has some kind of personality disorder. I never want to see her brand of ugly, needy, emotionally manipulative brand of play EVER again. She makes Russell Hantz look like Natalie White.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 03:09 PM   #591
country flag tucker1989

tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Dawn is FOUL. Her crying at the reward challenge really did it for me. She is a hideous human being masquerading in the disguise of this Christian motherly figure. I don't like him, but at least Cochran owns it. Dawn is pathetic.
tucker1989 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 03:48 PM   #592
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by delicatecutter View Post
I think getting rid of Brenda was a good move for Cochran. But it was a bad move for Dawn, and she is playing for him way more than she's playing for herself--despite all of her cries to the contrary. I'm really beginning to think she has some kind of personality disorder. I never want to see her brand of ugly, needy, emotionally manipulative brand of play EVER again. She makes Russell Hantz look like Natalie White.
exactly! Cochran probably weaseled his way inside weak Dawn's brain to get Brenda out. Obviously he knew he was in danger at some point in the future and Brenda was a threat. Dawn is just too unstable to "play her own game" she gets manipulated left and right by "poor little" Cochran. I wouldn't be surprised if Dawn would quit now, I mean I'm sure she'll realize what she's done and feel terrible about it. Brenda used to be the one comforting her during her doubts and down moments. Now that SHE has voted her out, she's just going to go mental. Cochran is unable to deal with human emotions so he's not gonna help her. That might as well put an end to his chance at the million. Without Dawn and with Eddie and Erik, he'd be in a very bad spot even if they'd stupidly pick him in the Final 3.

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 04:51 PM   #593
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

Brenda's exit interview with Rob is so heartwarming. She is such an amazing person.

http://robhasawebsite.com/brenda-low...xit-interview/

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 05:04 PM   #594
country flag tucker1989

tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Great interview with her here too.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/05/09/in...lowe-survivor/
tucker1989 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 05:17 PM   #595
Mynarco
Zoooooooooom

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

Got spoiled this week on Twitter and FB have been avoiding these tweets and FB updates like bullets in Afghanistan but still couldn't dodge it when I was tweeting about tennis an hour ago.

I hate to BT back the ep and the long gap of wait on Thursday and Friday. Yuck.

Suicide: 08 Montreal 08 Stuttgart 09 USO 11 Eastbourne Stanford 13 Sydney Highest ranked #03
Tennis Tipping: 09 Cincy D 10 Brisbane D Copenhagen SD 11 Palermo D Beijing S 12 Pattaya S Stuttgart Baku D 13 Palermo D 14 Monterrey D(SCHR: 17 DCHR: 10)
Mynarco is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 12:12 AM   #596
country flag Hurley
Enemy of Art

Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute

Bye Dawn.
Old May 10th, 2013, 12:30 AM   #597
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker1989 View Post
Dawn is FOUL. Her crying at the reward challenge really did it for me. She is a hideous human being masquerading in the disguise of this Christian motherly figure. I don't like him, but at least Cochran owns it. Dawn is pathetic.
This x100000

Sent from Verticalsports.com App

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 01:09 AM   #598
country flag Ryan
NeverWoz

Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute

You guys are psycho. I loved Brenda, and am sad she left, but people were right about her being a threat to win, and it hardly makes Dawn or Cochran VILE to vote a threat out. I don't think it was the best move for Dawn, but Brenda should have targeted Cochran by using Sherri and Erik. She paid the price for being comfortable, sadly.
Ryan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 01:36 AM   #599
country flag Utautai

Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute

Everytime you weed out ErrorNa she keeps reblooming...
Curse of the Golden Flower
Utautai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 03:19 AM   #600
country flag LeonHart

LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute

Is Dawn an evil version of Lillian or what?

I don't think she will have many friends after this. Too bad.

Sorana Cirstea - Stefanie Voegele - Michelle Larcher de Brito - Alexandra Dulgheru

Martina I will miss you!!
LeonHart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote