Survivor 26: Caramoan – Fans Vs Favorites: "Tears Of Joy/Tears Of Sad" (No Spoilers) - Page 39 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 9th, 2013, 05:42 AM   #571
country flag JJ Expres

JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Survivor 26: Caramoan – Fans Vs Favorites: "2 Tribals, Blindside?" (No Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shafanovic. View Post
Brenda I loved her so much, now I want Eddie or Erik to win but I know that won't happen because the final 3 will be: a pale ass nerd who claims himself as a "challenge dominator", crazy old lady who is either crying or is paranoid and shaking because she thinks she's going to be voted out and the biggest coat tail rider ever. Ridiculous
to be fair it's not like she had a choice, if you can't control anything pretend to be useless as much as you can and go with the weakest possible opponents, and IMO those are dawn and cochran. i was always thinking if you go to the final 3 just go with 2 people with the similar background, in case people despise their gameplay you are going to get the votes...

Poor Brenda, i was so sad I would keep the reward, just like sandra said on facebook
SURVIVOR SANDRA DIAZ-TWINE
If I were to ever win a challenge and by miracle it was the family visit. Sorry but I'm picking my family and food. Haters gonna hate regardless

And actually Brenda storyline was all about Dawn and how she trusts her, pretty much set up for a blindside. Editors didn't even bother to do anything with her and eric throughout the season so this was actually expected ...
JJ Expres is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 9th, 2013, 05:55 AM   #572
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Survivor 26: Caramoan – Fans Vs Favorites: "2 Tribals, Blindside?" (No Spoilers)

yes Brenda being voted out before the final was obvious, but it's still a very stupid and disgusting move in my opinion in regards of their personal AND game standpoints. I mean now they are stuck with 2 great physical threats. Let's say Eddie or Erik wins the immunity and then they choose the final 3? The chance that he'd pick Cochran AND Dawn to go with him are slim....if Brenda would have stayed and win the final immunity, she'd pick Dawn for sure. Dawn shot herself in the foot by betraying Brenda. She not only risked her spot in the Final 3 but she tarnished her loyal and clean game plan. Let's face it, Dawn would have had a BIG shot at the title if she would have gone into the finals without hurting anyone. "Betraying" Malcolm and Corinne could have passed cuz she was 1st and foremost allied with the others, but betraying Brenda is like betraying her daughter in their eyes probably. She claimed to be loyal to Dawn forever after she found her teeth. Honestly, now I think whoever face Dawn and Cochran in the final will win. I doubt Brenda, Andrea, Malcolm, Reynolds, Michael, Eddie (if he gets voted out) would vote for one of them.

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 07:12 AM   #573
country flag JJ Expres

JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincey! View Post
yes Brenda being voted out before the final was obvious, but it's still a very stupid and disgusting move in my opinion in regards of their personal AND game standpoints. I mean now they are stuck with 2 great physical threats. Let's say Eddie or Erik wins the immunity and then they choose the final 3? The chance that he'd pick Cochran AND Dawn to go with him are slim....if Brenda would have stayed and win the final immunity, she'd pick Dawn for sure. Dawn shot herself in the foot by betraying Brenda. She not only risked her spot in the Final 3 but she tarnished her loyal and clean game plan. Let's face it, Dawn would have had a BIG shot at the title if she would have gone into the finals without hurting anyone. "Betraying" Malcolm and Corinne could have passed cuz she was 1st and foremost allied with the others, but betraying Brenda is like betraying her daughter in their eyes probably. She claimed to be loyal to Dawn forever after she found her teeth. Honestly, now I think whoever face Dawn and Cochran in the final will win. I doubt Brenda, Andrea, Malcolm, Reynolds, Michael, Eddie (if he gets voted out) would vote for one of them.
I agree, Dawn lost all her chances to win with this move. She probably knew some time ago that brenda has to go eventually, why not voting her out last week and just pretend that her vote had no impact on the outcome.. Andrea,Eddie,Sherri,Cochran voting for Brenda was enough. She said that she is playing for herself not for cochran and this move was not in the best interest for her... she doesn't deserve the million with this game play
Old May 9th, 2013, 07:16 AM   #574
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute

Brenda will so win this Sprint Fan Fave challenge.

Stop crying Dawn

That person "leaving" better not be Erik.

Last edited by eck : May 9th, 2013 at 07:27 AM.
eck is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 09:22 AM   #575
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't really like anyone in the game anymore, Erik is the only person that I have any love for. Dawn drives me mental, Cochran is annoyin, Scherri and Eddie are just nothings to me. Ugh..
Dani12 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 09:24 AM   #576
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

On a strategic note, stupidddddd move by Dawn, she could have guaranteed a vote from Brenda if she waited longer. No way will Brenda vote for her anymore, Cochran will glide to victory.
Dani12 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 11:43 AM   #577
country flag NeeemZ

NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future

This was an absolutely dumb move in any way you can look at it from Dawn - I just can't even think of how you can justify it on a strategic level. Especially after everything Brenda did for Dawn with helping her when she was down, it just seems so cruel and vile. I said Dawn was not gonna win because she had crossed so many people but with this move, she'll go down as a villain.

Brenda took a calculated risk, which would've given her a good chance at winning the million had she gone that far. I don't blame her for that choice. Dawn could've reasoned with Brenda by voting her out at Final 4 for strategic reasons but voting her out now was just such a mean thing to do.

All Dawn's moaning and crying about letting Cochran control her in the last season and wanting to play for herself this season and she's made a move that destroys her chances at winning and give Cochran the title. She really didn't learn.

I'm hoping for an Erik or Eddie win at this point.

Last edited by NeeemZ : May 9th, 2013 at 11:50 AM.
NeeemZ is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 11:54 AM   #578
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeeemZ View Post
This was an absolutely dumb move in any way you can look at it from Dawn - I just can't even think of how you can justify it on a strategic level. Especially after everything Brenda did for Dawn with helping her when she was down, it just seems so cruel and vile. I said Dawn was not gonna win because she had crossed so many people but with this move, she'll go down as a villain.

Brenda took a calculated risk, which would've given her a good chance at winning the million had she gone that far. I don't blame her for that choice. Dawn could've reasoned with Brenda by voting her out at Final 4 for strategic reasons but voting her out now was just such a mean thing to do.

All Dawn's moaning and crying about letting Cochran control her in the last season and wanting to play for herself this season and she's made a move that destroys her chances at winning and give Cochran the title. She really didn't learn.

I'm hoping for an Erik or Eddie win at this point.
ITA. I don't know what it is about Dawn or Cochran but I REALLY don't like them. As for Sherri. I don't hate her, I don't dislike her, I'm really indifferent but her winning would just be since she hasn't done anything all season

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 12:25 PM   #579
country flag NeeemZ

NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
ITA. I don't know what it is about Dawn or Cochran but I REALLY don't like them. As for Sherri. I don't hate her, I don't dislike her, I'm really indifferent but her winning would just be since she hasn't done anything all season
Cochran is a player you either like or don't like. I don't think there's middle ground with him. Personally, I can't stand him. I don't really like Dawn either.

I'm indifferent about Sherri as well. I don't blame her for coat tailing because it's gotten her this far but I don't think it's respectable enough to win the million. She really has not done anything challenge wise or strategically apart from not voting with the 3 Amigos when they needed the swing vote.

I don't think there's any scenario where Sherri could win. At best, she might be able to receive free votes from those that don't want Cochran or Dawn to win.
Old May 9th, 2013, 12:34 PM   #580
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeeemZ View Post
Cochran is a player you either like or don't like. I don't think there's middle ground with him. Personally, I can't stand him. I don't really like Dawn either.

I'm indifferent about Sherri as well. I don't blame her for coat tailing because it's gotten her this far but I don't think it's respectable enough to win the million. She really has not done anything challenge wise or strategically apart from not voting with the 3 Amigos when they needed the swing vote.

I don't think there's any scenario where Sherri could win. At best, she might be able to receive free votes from those that don't want Cochran or Dawn to win.
That's what I was thinking. If I was Brenda I'd give a throw away vote to Sherri only because she won't win and I wouldn't want Dawn or Cochran to win.

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 01:22 PM   #581
country flag JJ Expres

Quote:
That's what I was thinking. If I was Brenda I'd give a throw away vote to Sherri only because she won't win and I wouldn't want Dawn or Cochran to win.
the thing is Sherri won't get just throw away votes in case she reach the final 3, i think she has big chance of getting Micheal and Phillip vote

Last edited by JJ Expres : May 9th, 2013 at 01:29 PM.
Old May 9th, 2013, 01:34 PM   #582
country flag Utautai

Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute

It's probably the right strategic decision but I am so mad with Dawn, Cochran and Sherri right now!
Brenda!!!

Why You Hatin' & Showing Your Unattractive Inside?

Utautai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 01:41 PM   #583
country flag Crazy Canuck

Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute

The Internet would not be so upset about this, or declaring it as stupid a move, were Brenda not so lovely. The extent of the outrage is just plain dumb.
Crazy Canuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 01:57 PM   #584
country flag Utautai

Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neeemz
Especially after everything Brenda did for Dawn with helping her when she was down, it just seems so cruel and vile.

She really didn't. The jury will probably choose to vote for Cochran over Dawn. Cochran might have had the same intentions but Dawn was the one who had closer interactions with the players when they got voted off.

Why You Hatin' & Showing Your Unattractive Inside?

Utautai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 02:07 PM   #585
country flag NeeemZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Canuck View Post
The Internet would not be so upset about this, or declaring it as stupid a move, were Brenda not so lovely. The extent of the outrage is just plain dumb.
While I see some truth to that statement, I don't necessarily agree with it. I was neutral about Brenda this season and I felt bad for her. For some people like me, the problem lies with Dawn.

Dawn has talked of struggles with trying to play a respectable game. She hasn't kept her emotions in check and has been crying almost constantly. Brenda was honest with Dawn, helped her when she was well past her breaking point when she was ready to quit the game and in turn, Dawn threw her under the bus the minute she perceived her to be a threat. The fact that Brenda had sacrificed her reward is also key in when they voted her out and the fact that Dawn asked Brenda to step down from the challenge because Eddie was already out.

This was one of those instances when it wasn't about the game or strategy as much as it was personal. It could've been game play had this move occurred a few votes after Brenda sacrificed her family reward. Instead, the person she trusted in the game on a personal level (rather than in a strategic sense) was the one who orchestrated her demise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagiMadoka View Post
She really didn't. The jury will probably choose to vote for Cochran over Dawn. Cochran might have had the same intentions but Dawn was the one who had closer interactions with the players when they got voted off.
I agree. Cochran played it cool whereas Dawn had formed a close relationship with everyone. Corinne mentioned that Dawn was her closest female friend on the island and had only mentioned plans to her because she was close to her.