Survivor 26: Caramoan – Fans Vs Favorites: "Tears Of Joy/Tears Of Sad" (No Spoilers) - Page 37 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 2nd, 2013, 02:21 PM   #541
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Survivor 26: Caramoan – Fans Vs Favorites: "Pig Brain" (No Spoilers)

Glad to see Andrea go but only because it was either her or Brenda. She played a strong and agressive game but her downfall was being way too obvious and open about it. Whenever she made a move she always felt the need to outline her entire master plan to someone, be it Malcom, Cochran or Phillip. Erik giving her the idol kind of screwed her over as well in the end, Cochran in particular seemed to be very put out by that.

Cochran winning is practically a done deal now, Dawn is probably the only person left who even has a remote chance of beating him.

Jarmila Groth, Anastasia Rodionova, Isabella Holland, Olivia Rogowska

Lucie Safarova, Daniela Hantuchova, Kim Clijsters, Sabine Lisicki
jack21 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 2nd, 2013, 02:51 PM   #542
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

I can't stand Cochran's arrogance and his putting down Erik by calling him "that ice cream scooper". Erik finished higher than he did in their respective first games.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2013, 02:53 PM   #543
country flag MagiMadoka

MagiMadoka has a reputation beyond repute MagiMadoka has a reputation beyond repute MagiMadoka has a reputation beyond repute MagiMadoka has a reputation beyond repute MagiMadoka has a reputation beyond repute MagiMadoka has a reputation beyond repute MagiMadoka has a reputation beyond repute MagiMadoka has a reputation beyond repute MagiMadoka has a reputation beyond repute MagiMadoka has a reputation beyond repute MagiMadoka has a reputation beyond repute

Erik handing the HII to Andrea.

Andrea She played way too hard.

Glad Cochran told her plans to Dawn and Brenda. Want to them to stay around a little longer.

[If You Wait]
[If You Leave]
MagiMadoka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2013, 03:32 PM   #544
country flag Yorker

Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future Yorker has a brilliant future

Gotta say, sherri is moving quietly through this game, kinda reminds me of Sandra.
Yorker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2013, 03:32 PM   #545
country flag NeeemZ

NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future

Seeing as though Cochran or Dawn are quite possibly the only two that could win, where would that put them in terms of overall winners?
NeeemZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2013, 04:41 PM   #546
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeeemZ View Post
Seeing as though Cochran or Dawn are quite possibly the only two that could win, where would that put them in terms of overall winners?
If Cochran wins he would be one of the worse. I mean he's not likeable, he hasn't done much strategically and he's not a physical player. Dawn at least has the likeable motherly figure going her way. She wouldn't be worse than any other older lady who won the game before.

The final three is more and more looking to be cochran, dawn and either Sherri or Brenda. In the preview they showed Brenda targeting Cochran tho right? so I'm assuming Brenda is gonna go cuz Dawn is going to babble everything to Cochran. I don't understand tho why people don't simply keep their mouth shut about some plans, I mean at least they'D have two options like Erik does actually.

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2013, 04:47 PM   #547
country flag Crazy Canuck

Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute

Andrea was getting really very annoying. If she stopped feeling the need to verbalize every single thought she had in regards to strategy, she'd be better at this.
Crazy Canuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2013, 04:53 PM   #548
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Canuck View Post
Andrea was getting really very annoying. If she stopped feeling the need to verbalize every single thought she had in regards to strategy, she'd be better at this.
That was my thought exactly! She said too much, too soon to the wrong person. She also targeted two players instead of only Brenda, that worried people. I think she has another season if she wants to. People loved her in general.

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2013, 09:12 PM   #549
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute

King Brenda is pregnant y'all.
Baby Brenda <3 I guess this would be her last appearance on Survivor.

I still don't get why they invited her for this season and then do not give her any edit or confessional until last two episodes. Most of her unseen confessionals were rather amazing. They can't even be bothered to explain why Brenda was injured. *shakes head*

I'm glad she managed to outlast ONDREYA though. I ed at her reaction when Andrea was like WHAT during the TC.

PS : At least Brenda gets to showcase her glorious hairstyle every week.

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2013, 09:16 PM   #550
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Loved last episode Its certainly a Dawn/Cochran win at this point. Probably going to be Sherri's ass beside them at F3.

The doucebag is gone and a great blindside of a girl who was getting too big for her boots.
Old May 3rd, 2013, 01:31 AM   #551
Dawn Marie

Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorker View Post
Gotta say, sherri is moving quietly through this game, kinda reminds me of Sandra.
I agree. Sherri is quiet but observant. Anyhoo give it to the lawyer he will win.
Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten. "Cree Native American Prophecy"
Dawn Marie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2013, 03:43 AM   #552
country flag jrollaneres25

jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute

This season has been filled with great Tribal Councils

The Blindsider got blindsided!

Yaaay Brenda!
Matthew 14:28 Then Peter called to him, “Lord, if it’s really you, tell me to come to you, walking on the water.”
29 “Yes, come,” Jesus said.
I am a pretty big Veeliver of Venus Williams, but I'm a FOLLOWER of

Jesus Christ!!
jrollaneres25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2013, 05:04 AM   #553
country flag mckyle.

mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeeemZ View Post
Sherri has got absolutely zero chance of winning. She has done nothing to prove she's worthy of winning. That's also taking into account that Eddie, Reynold, Malcolm and Michael aren't voting for her so she'd need everyone else to vote for her. The way I see it, she'll be taken into the Final 3 as the no vote getter.
I don't think anyone other than Cochran or Dawn really has a chance at this point. I just put Sherry 3rd/4th because she got a lot of air time early in the season, and still gets some time occasionally.
mckyle. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2013, 02:06 PM   #554
Valanga
Tick Tock

Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Survivor 26: Caramoan – Fans Vs Favorites: "2 Tribals, Blindside?" (No Spoilers)

Cochran's edit is INSANE. Winner edit.
Totally thought the blindside was a red herring but WHHHHHHHAAAAAATTTTTT?

P.A.K.K

Suicide: 08 Montreal 08 Stuttgart 09 USO 11 Eastbourne Stanford 13 Sydney Highest ranked #03
Tennis Tipping: 09 Cincy D 10 Brisbane D Copenhagen SD 11 Palermo D Beijing S 12 Pattaya S Stuttgart Baku D 13 Palermo D 14 Monterrey D(SCHR: 17 DCHR: 10)
Valanga is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 12:02 AM   #555
country flag mckyle.

mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Survivor 26: Caramoan – Fans Vs Favorites: "2 Tribals, Blindside?" (No Spoilers)

Who goes tonight? I'm thinking Eddie since he doesn't seem to have a purpose.
mckyle. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote