Survivor 26: Caramoan – Fans Vs Favorites: "Tears Of Joy/Tears Of Sad" (No Spoilers) - Page 36 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 02:25 AM   #526
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Survivor 26: Caramoan – Fans Vs Favorites: "Pig Brain" (No Spoilers)

But per his post-show interviews, he was digging for hours and didn't find it. I think he had the wrong location.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 02:33 AM   #527
country flag NeeemZ

NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future
Re: Survivor 26: Caramoan – Fans Vs Favorites: "Mariah Carey's BREAKDOWN" (No Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincey! View Post
Regarding Cochran, Neemz question is my exact problem with him. They portray him as that really strategic player in confessionals, but at the end of the day, the ones that really stirred things up and came up with plans have been shown to be Andrea most of the time. She was the one going for the split vote on this episode, and she was also the one that pulled the Michael vote and she seems to have at least participated in every other votes. Unlike Cochran who seemed to have been more of a listener. He might make big moves closer to the end and it's why they portray him as this strategic beast but it's yet to be proven. I really dislike that they are trying to make him so likeable, it really spoils a bit everything if he indeed ends up winning. He hasn't been strong in challenges this season, it's by pure luck if he won a couple. They didn't show much of his performance in the other challenges for a reason, cuz he SUCKED at them still. I remember seeing him swim like a 3 legged puppy earlier this season but it was hardly worth a mentioned by Jeff who focused on the other tribre, I think it was Laura?
That's exactly what I was thinking. I know Cochran is well aware of how to play the game and I appreciate his knowledge but in terms of actual gameplay this season, he hasn't done anything obvious apart from going with the flow. It's a decent strategy but I'd hardly call that a mastermind like others have done.

I mean, the only major strategic move he made throughout his Survivor history scored him 7th spot and with that, he threw his old alliance under the bus.

But there's something about him that I find irritating and no amount of editing could really sway me to like him.
NeeemZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 02:39 AM   #528
country flag NeeemZ

NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by delicatecutter View Post
But per his post-show interviews, he was digging for hours and didn't find it. I think he had the wrong location.
Yeah, I think so as well. He must've misunderstood the clue because he mentioned that he was looking for hours and his hands were blistering before Andrea had shown up.

I kept thinking after the immunity challenge why he didn't just openly go find the idol in front of Andrea. That wouldn't deter him. Then I stumble across the secret scene where Malcolm goes back to look for the idol and he find Brenda and Andrea already at the tree looking. Malcolm joins in and tries to plant the idea he found the idol. It makes sense now when Andrea mentions at Tribal that she's 80% sure he's got it.
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 03:03 PM   #529
country flag Mynarco
Bra Vibrationer

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Brenda - she just couldn't catch a break could she? Pig Brain.

Eddie - should have just bought the advantage ASAP.

Malcolm, poor Malcolm - totally saw this coming though. NO WAY Erik and Sherri would flip (total red herring) I guess we would see the fit lads be pagonged next two weeks

Cochran's edit is INSANE. Just give him the title, seriously.
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian.) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 03:26 PM   #530
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Malcolm is so much more handsome with his hair down. Parvati was all over him.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2013, 12:58 AM   #531
country flag mckyle.

mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't even watch the first 45 minutes, but I knew Andrea was toast when they showed her talking about how she was blindsided last time she played and wouldn't get blindsided this time around.
mckyle. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2013, 01:08 AM   #532
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

Well let's just start by saying Cochran hasn't change at all. He's still that selfish little arrogant nerd. He's as backstabbing as he was in his 1st season but he hid it better this time. First immunity Challenge was pretty cool and I like how it ended! Andrea and Brenda fighting it off!! yummage!! They did the right thing by voting Reynold out. The 2nd immunity was cool too and Erik did great! Andrea played way too hard tho and that's why she was targeted and voted out sadly! I'm glad Brenda is safe but with Andrea out considering her edit it just seems like she's not going to win and that leaves the way empty for Cochran. I feel that Andrea was his b iggest threat but now she's gone! Hopefully Brenda will start to stir things up and she'll vote Cochran out!

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2013, 03:21 AM   #533
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Andrea was way too eager. She wanted Brenda out for immunity reasons while Reynold finally lost and was ten times better at them. And then she threw Dawn's name in there and Cochran did not approve. He was down for Brenda, but once Dawn's name popped up, he wasn't having it. That was a great blindside, Erik is really working all sides Brenda starting to become more tactical, me likey. More fight out of her this time than her previous season when she was told her ass was out.

Erik, Dawn, Cochran, Sherri, Eddie, Brenda left. Cochran and Dawn need to be voted out and then it is anyone's game.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2013, 04:14 AM   #534
country flag mckyle.

mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute

If I had to rank them by their likelihood of winning, it would be:

1. Cochran
2. Dawn
3-4. Shelley
3-4. Erik
5. Eddie
6. Brenda
mckyle. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2013, 09:05 AM   #535
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute

Andrea
Old May 2nd, 2013, 11:24 AM   #536
country flag NeeemZ

For all the crapping on Erik does abut him having all the power at tribal councils, it would be good if he'd actually use it rather than going with the flow.

Also, I gotta agree with Vincey - Cochran hasn't changed at all. He's always been egotistical and somewhat smug. He has always felt entitled. The sad thing is he's not emotionally stable as proven in the first season. I honestly don't see why he's popular because I find him irritating. The only reason Andrea left was because her plan affected Cochran's plan - nothing else. I would've respected Andrea's voting off if it had been done for strategic reasons but it wasn't.

I'm gonna miss Reynold - I loathed him at the start but as the game went on, I started to like him because he was playing the game. He made a few mistakes along the way but he never gave up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckyle. View Post
If I had to rank them by their likelihood of winning, it would be:

1. Cochran
2. Dawn
3-4. Shelley
3-4. Erik
5. Eddie
6. Brenda
Sherri has got absolutely zero chance of winning. She has done nothing to prove she's worthy of winning. That's also taking into account that Eddie, Reynold, Malcolm and Michael aren't voting for her so she'd need everyone else to vote for her. The way I see it, she'll be taken into the Final 3 as the no vote getter.
Old May 2nd, 2013, 12:57 PM   #537
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

For me...

1. Cochran
2. Dawn
3. Erik
4. Brenda
5. Eddie
6. Sherri

They'd be stupid to take Eddie to final three, Malcolm, Reynald and Andrea are likely to vote for him.
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2013, 01:05 PM   #538
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

This season would be so much better if the editors had done a better job earlier in the season and not made the winner so obvious.

Andrea was my second fave left but she needed to let Eddie go. She didn't need him and it made everyone in her alliance uneasy. I still can't believe no one sees how close Dawn and Cochran are. Dawn must be lying her ass off out there.

I'll miss my sexy Reynold.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2013, 01:16 PM   #539
country flag Super Dave

Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute

I'll miss my sexy Andrea Though I missed last night's ep anyway.
Old May 2nd, 2013, 01:17 PM   #540
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
YES! Was a nervous wreck for Brenda awesome blindside!!!! Loved her cute faces she was doing at tribal!!

Sent from Verticalsports.com App

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote