Survivor 26: Caramoan – Fans Vs Favorites: "Tears Of Joy/Tears Of Sad" (No Spoilers) - Page 35 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 25th, 2013, 07:54 PM   #511
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Survivor 26: Caramoan – Fans Vs Favorites: "Mariah Carey's BREAKDOWN" (No Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by delicatecutter View Post
Anyone who makes the Final 3 gets more of an edit than Brenda has. Even Natalie fucking Tenerelli. C'mon y'all. She's only getting showed now because the numbers are dwindling down. Same with Erik. Anyone who makes it to the end will have been consistently featured from the beginning. The Final 3 will be 3 of Andrea/Cochran/Dawn/Sherri...

Malcolm is probably the most overrated player in recent memory, and also overrated looks-wise. No thank you. Reynolds () is basically my dream guy, as far as straight guys who say gross things about demeaning women go, anyway. Le sigh.

Let's just give Cochran (who looks so gross in HD) the check and move on from this season, please!!
I think Malcolm played a pretty good game. It wasn't perfect but he tried to shake things up. It's not because it didn't work that he wasn't playing a good game. I don't know if people would actually vote for Cochran, a part of me think they would for the pity vote like "how cute is he trying so hard and being so awkward". Another part makes me think people still don't see him as a great player, he's just going with the flow etc...his edit haven't really shown him doing any strategic move, only his confessionals showed his strategy. At this point, Andrea is more deserving than he is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu€ View Post
Good try "amigos" I mean who would flip to a 3 alpha male alliance? Not even poor stupid Erik
Surprised Malcom didn't find the idol...they will probably dig it out a bit so that Reynold finds it.
Malcolm probably gave up trying to find the idol since Andrea was on his back lol. Andrea is really stepping up right now and it's great to see! She came from a bit paranoid at the beginning to really taking control more and more.

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 25th, 2013, 08:26 PM   #512
country flag LeonHart

LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Survivor 26: Caramoan – Fans Vs Favorites: "Mariah Carey's BREAKDOWN" (No Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincey! View Post
I think Malcolm played a pretty good game. It wasn't perfect but he tried to shake things up. It's not because it didn't work that he wasn't playing a good game. I don't know if people would actually vote for Cochran, a part of me think they would for the pity vote like "how cute is he trying so hard and being so awkward". Another part makes me think people still don't see him as a great player, he's just going with the flow etc...his edit haven't really shown him doing any strategic move, only his confessionals showed his strategy. At this point, Andrea is more deserving than he is.

Malcolm probably gave up trying to find the idol since Andrea was on his back lol. Andrea is really stepping up right now and it's great to see! She came from a bit paranoid at the beginning to really taking control more and more.
If you view the CBS secret scene it'll show you why Malcolm couldn't find the idol

Sorana Cirstea - Stefanie Voegele - Michelle Larcher de Brito - Alexandra Dulgheru

Martina I will miss you!!
LeonHart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 12:39 AM   #513
country flag NeeemZ

NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future

The whole time, I was pissed off that Eddie didn't buy the clue for the Immunity challenge but in the overall scheme of the vote, he was always gonna be the third one to go so it didn't matter at all whether he won immunity or not.

Cochran has also begun to irritate me. He's won two Immunity Challenges - one was a food eating challenge and the other was a physical strength challenge with a significant weight advantage and then he's saying how everyone said he was a challenge liability in his first season? Dude, you WERE a liability. Hell, I'd still say you're a liability. Just a good player who was smart to buy the advantage. I still think he's winning this season only because they are trying so hard to make him likeable.

Sherri also made a massive mistake in not switching. She said he had the power to change the game and instead of taking fourth, she's secured sixth position. She's only getting to the end if the alliance turns on each other because then she's no threat to anyone or to the overall title. Erik was never gonna flip. He didn't flip before, he wasn't gonna change now.

I also think Malcolm played a decent game this time around but was foiled by his alliance making dumb moves and he paid the price for that. This episode, the only thing that stopped him was Andrea who was smart enough to issue a stand-off.
NeeemZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 12:43 AM   #514
country flag LeonHart

LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeeemZ View Post
The whole time, I was pissed off that Eddie didn't buy the clue for the Immunity challenge but in the overall scheme of the vote, he was always gonna be the third one to go so it didn't matter at all whether he won immunity or not.

Cochran has also begun to irritate me. He's won two Immunity Challenges - one was a food eating challenge and the other was a physical strength challenge with a significant weight advantage and then he's saying how everyone said he was a challenge liability in his first season? Dude, you WERE a liability. Hell, I'd still say you're a liability. Just a good player who was smart to buy the advantage. I still think he's winning this season only because they are trying so hard to make him likeable.

Sherri also made a massive mistake in not switching. She said he had the power to change the game and instead of taking fourth, she's secured sixth position. She's only getting to the end if the alliance turns on each other because then she's no threat to anyone or to the overall title. Erik was never gonna flip. He didn't flip before, he wasn't gonna change now.

I also think Malcolm played a decent game this time around but was foiled by his alliance making dumb moves and he paid the price for that. This episode, the only thing that stopped him was Andrea who was smart enough to issue a stand-off.
Yeah, the cards really did not fall into Malcolm's hand this time around. I got to say, he really did almost pull it off, which would have been great.

Sorana Cirstea - Stefanie Voegele - Michelle Larcher de Brito - Alexandra Dulgheru

Martina I will miss you!!
LeonHart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 12:49 AM   #515
country flag jrollaneres25

jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, from this scene, Andrea is really playing a brilliant and an aggressively credible game.
Brenda's strategy is totally upside down from her first Survivor go-around, but it's working and has gotten her farther in the game.
Matthew 14:28 Then Peter called to him, “Lord, if it’s really you, tell me to come to you, walking on the water.”
29 “Yes, come,” Jesus said.
I am a pretty big Veeliver of Venus Williams, but I'm a FOLLOWER of

Jesus Christ!!
jrollaneres25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 01:01 AM   #516
country flag NeeemZ

NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future

This may sound like a completely dumb question but apart from discussing strategy in the confessionals, has Cochran actually done anything strategic? I can only think of him buying the immunity clue.
NeeemZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 01:07 AM   #517
country flag jrollaneres25

jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute

I think that everyone's game IS their strategy. For example, comparing Brenda's game from her original season to this season is like comparing apples to oranges. Strategically, she's playing a totally different game. I believe Cochran is playing a less spastic game and a more alliance-loyal game this go round. He hasn't stabbed anyone in the back and is winning challenges, advantages or not. So, I think his strategy is to make a big move when necessary, but to really go with the flow at this time. He's not being targeted per say nor is he on the outs, so why make a big "strategic move"?
Matthew 14:28 Then Peter called to him, “Lord, if it’s really you, tell me to come to you, walking on the water.”
29 “Yes, come,” Jesus said.
I am a pretty big Veeliver of Venus Williams, but I'm a FOLLOWER of

Jesus Christ!!

Last edited by jrollaneres25 : Apr 26th, 2013 at 06:22 AM.
jrollaneres25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 01:57 AM   #518
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

Regarding Cochran, Neemz question is my exact problem with him. They portray him as that really strategic player in confessionals, but at the end of the day, the ones that really stirred things up and came up with plans have been shown to be Andrea most of the time. She was the one going for the split vote on this episode, and she was also the one that pulled the Michael vote and she seems to have at least participated in every other votes. Unlike Cochran who seemed to have been more of a listener. He might make big moves closer to the end and it's why they portray him as this strategic beast but it's yet to be proven. I really dislike that they are trying to make him so likeable, it really spoils a bit everything if he indeed ends up winning. He hasn't been strong in challenges this season, it's by pure luck if he won a couple. They didn't show much of his performance in the other challenges for a reason, cuz he SUCKED at them still. I remember seeing him swim like a 3 legged puppy earlier this season but it was hardly worth a mentioned by Jeff who focused on the other tribre, I think it was Laura?

Old Apr 26th, 2013, 02:10 AM   #519
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Andrea was so cute with that entire Malcolm hidden immunity idol scene Her and Brenda together Why you gotta turn on her, Andrea? But Brenda was on to Malcolm's ploy.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 02:13 AM   #520
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Malcolm I guess it was inevitable.

I was expecting the favourites to be more shaken up by losing Phillip, i was sure Erik & Sherri would probably flip.

Looks like Cochran is going after Brenda or Dawn next week I hope that was just the editing.

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Dasha GAVRILOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 02:53 AM   #521
country flag Vincey!

Yes looks like it was more Cochran who was going for his own alliance, more than Andrea at least. Anyway it's probably another stupid edit to make us believe they'll vote one of them out but in reality it will be Reynold or Eddie.

Old Apr 26th, 2013, 03:08 AM   #522
country flag Utautai

Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute Utautai has a reputation beyond repute

Some of you are taking Cochran's victory confessional a little too seriously.
Andrea has been playing hard right from the beginning while Cochran has been more than happy to listen from the sidelines and still have a pretty good idea on what's going about with the remaining players. Let's say if they are able to take out Reynold and Eddie (and then possibly Erik?), Andrea's going to be the one with the huge target on her back that could see her not make the final 3.

and if you're still bleeding you're the lucky ones
'cause most of our feelings they are dead and they are gone...
Utautai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 03:56 AM   #523
country flag Vincey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagiMadoka View Post
Some of you are taking Cochran's victory confessional a little too seriously.
Andrea has been playing hard right from the beginning while Cochran has been more than happy to listen from the sidelines and still have a pretty good idea on what's going about with the remaining players. Let's say if they are able to take out Reynold and Eddie (and then possibly Erik?), Andrea's going to be the one with the huge target on her back that could see her not make the final 3.
yes I agree with this... For Andrea's sake she should vote Eddie or Reynold next then one of the 6, I'd go with Sherri then Cochran. Then you get Reynold (or Eddie) out and then Dawn. She go in the F3 with Erik and Brenda. That way she has kept her original tribe until the end and the 2 others that are with her don't seem to have done much. Erik doesn't seem to have gained loads of friend on the island and Brenda has sadly done nothing big. That'd be Andrea's best chance imo. Maybe she could replace Brenda with Sherri but I want Brenda to go deep so :P

about Cochran, I know it might just be an "act" but he seemed pretty serious the second time he talked about it. First time he acted all proud was funny and almost cute, the 2nd time (first time he talked about it after his 2nd victory) was weird and doubtful but the 3rd time with all the details was pretty annoying and getting on my nerves tbh. He sounded pretty serious about how he's good at challenges now and as it wasn't his first win it's stupid to even make jokes about it, it's not funny anymore. Jeff even brought it up in the TC how Cochran was now a "threat" in challenges when Andrea said that Reynolds was winning everything. Cochran seemed a bit offended by that and was quite happy tht Jeff pointed out how Andrea was wrong lol. What Andrea said just prove tht most people still think Cochran is unable to win immunity lol. I wouldn't be surprised if the next couple Immunity Challenge would be some puzzle or strategic game. Even tho they might try to break the alliance by putting a challenge that Eddie or Reynold would win easily.

Old Apr 26th, 2013, 02:33 PM   #524
country flag Super Dave

Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Andrea
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 10:08 PM   #525
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Survivor 26: Caramoan – Fans Vs Favorites: "Pig Brain" (No Spoilers)

With Malcolm gone Andrea should be digging the shit out of that tree now.

Léigh anois go cúramach ar do scrúdpháipéar na treoracha agus na ceisteanna a gahbann le cuid A
KournikovaFan91 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote