Survivor 26: Caramoan – Fans Vs Favorites: "Tears Of Joy/Tears Of Sad" (No Spoilers) - Page 21 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 16th, 2013, 07:09 AM   #301
country flag jrollaneres25

jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Survivor 26: Caramoan – Fans Vs Favorites: "And then there were 2...." (No Spoile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xepher View Post
I am not sure how to think of this episode. Yeah, it's some good TV, but exploiting one's troubled mind for ratings is just classless, Jeff. How did Brandon get pass the psy test before hopping on the island? Is Jeff deliberately letting him in, and pushing him for more drama? More than that, KNOWINGLY letting a person with volatile character be on the show can possibly mess up the strategy and game play for each contestant (in this case, the other faves) for the rest of the season. It seems like Jeff is trying anything for ratings and drama rather than actual game play and strategic face-offs among the contestants

Reynold is ON FIRE this week. That pic of him in red shorts, shirtless needs to be made into merchandise. Have him sign autograph and I will BUY it for 50 USD.
I hate to do this....

But here, this is for you.

Matthew 14:28 Then Peter called to him, “Lord, if it’s really you, tell me to come to you, walking on the water.”
29 “Yes, come,” Jesus said.
I am a pretty big Veeliver of Venus Williams, but I'm a FOLLOWER of

Jesus Christ!!
jrollaneres25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 16th, 2013, 07:12 AM   #302

jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Survivor 26: Caramoan – Fans Vs Favorites: "Bite The Hand That Feeds.." (No Spoil

^ still isn't even close to the hottest guy to ever play Survivor

Matthew 14:28 Then Peter called to him, “Lord, if it’s really you, tell me to come to you, walking on the water.”

Jesus Christ!!
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 12:25 PM   #303
country flag Crazy Canuck

Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Survivor 26: Caramoan – Fans Vs Favorites: "Bite The Hand That Feeds.." (No Spoil

Is that Jay?

Anyway, when I say that Phillip conducted himself well, I mean that taking into consideration the fact that he's him. Yes, he said some stuff that wasn't great, but only after quite some time into Brandon's tirade. Also, I can't be bothered to watch that shit again, but I seem to recall Jeff commenting on Phillip's silence, encouraging him to speak. So, pretty gross behaviour from Jeff, too.

Andrea telling Brandon he might be voted off was obviously dumb, and she obviously isn't getting enough flack for that. He would have gone crazy eventually, though.
Crazy Canuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 03:32 PM   #304
country flag Mynarco
INAZUMA

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

Jay's hotness is nullified whenever he opens his mouth and construes a sentence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrollaneres25 View Post
I hate to do this....

But here, this is for you.

YASS. Cheers. Goodrepped

Suicide: 08 Montreal 08 Stuttgart 09 USO 11 Eastbourne Stanford 13 Sydney Highest ranked #03
Tennis Tipping: 09 Cincy D 10 Brisbane D Copenhagen SD 11 Palermo D Beijing S 12 Pattaya S Stuttgart Baku D 13 Palermo D 14 Monterrey D(SCHR: 17 DCHR: 10)
Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 06:50 PM   #305
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Canuck View Post
Is that Jay?

Anyway, when I say that Phillip conducted himself well, I mean that taking into consideration the fact that he's him. Yes, he said some stuff that wasn't great, but only after quite some time into Brandon's tirade. Also, I can't be bothered to watch that shit again, but I seem to recall Jeff commenting on Phillip's silence, encouraging him to speak. So, pretty gross behaviour from Jeff, too.

Andrea telling Brandon he might be voted off was obviously dumb, and she obviously isn't getting enough flack for that. He would have gone crazy eventually, though.
Andrea was obviously close to Brandon for some reason and she was counting on him to potentially vote out Corinne so it's not THAT surprising or dumb from her. Also, I think it's Brandon who asked her if he might be voted off, i guess she didn't want to lie to him and it's a smart move if you think about how he reacts against people who are disloyal according to him.

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 08:30 PM   #306

Quote:
Is that Jay?

Yes that is Jay, you can't tell from behind??

Jesus Christ!!
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 10:15 PM   #307
country flag Hurley
Enemy of Art

Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Survivor 26: Caramoan – Fans Vs Favorites: "And then there were 2...." (No Spoile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrollaneres25 View Post
Reynold gif
Saved to desktop. #sorri
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 12:06 AM   #308
country flag Mynarco
INAZUMA

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurley View Post
Saved to desktop. #sorri
I want MOAR

Suicide: 08 Montreal 08 Stuttgart 09 USO 11 Eastbourne Stanford 13 Sydney Highest ranked #03
Tennis Tipping: 09 Cincy D 10 Brisbane D Copenhagen SD 11 Palermo D Beijing S 12 Pattaya S Stuttgart Baku D 13 Palermo D 14 Monterrey D(SCHR: 17 DCHR: 10)
Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 04:55 AM   #309
country flag NeeemZ

NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Is that Jay?

I think Jeff handled that situation incredibly well. Jeff asked Phillip for insight as the other side of the tribe and the recipient of Brandon's outburst. The tribe had already decided to throw the challenge so Jeff's questioning wasn't out of line at all. Brandon had just basically just thrown all the favourite's dirty laundry on the line for the fans to see and had specifically targeted Phillip. Jeff wasn't trying to pull Phillip into a war of words with Brandon. He gave him the chance to say his side.

The only problem was that whenever Phillip was given the chance to speak, he didn't do a good job trying to explain the situation. He didn't attempt to explain into any insight at all. Phillip tried to paint himself as the good guy or the victim and in turn, threw everything on Brandon.

And yeah, I definitely think Andrea should've kept her mouth shut.
NeeemZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 11:11 AM   #310
country flag Crazy Canuck

Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute

I think that handling the situation incredibly well would have involved removing Brandon from the game immediately after he went nuts at camp. Saving it for the immunity challenge in the hopes of creating a better TV moment was fairly gross. The guy was clearly having a mental break - there was no need to stand around and discuss it, or to have anybody else offer their point of view on the matter.
Crazy Canuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 03:42 AM   #311
country flag Kerberking

Kerberking is a glorious beacon of light Kerberking is a glorious beacon of light Kerberking is a glorious beacon of light Kerberking is a glorious beacon of light Kerberking is a glorious beacon of light Kerberking is a glorious beacon of light Kerberking is a glorious beacon of light Kerberking is a glorious beacon of light Kerberking is a glorious beacon of light Kerberking is a glorious beacon of light Kerberking is a glorious beacon of light

I just think Philip is an annoying player that brings down the season but whatever.

Anyways, interesting discussion question, what do you guys think about Final 3 vs. Final 2? Any chance of the old format coming back? Personally I prefer the final 2. It's helped the females a lot (Jenna, Danni, Amber) I think all of them would have been 2nd if they took the final 3 those seasons. But also, it just creates for a more interesting final.
Kerberking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 05:45 AM   #312
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerberking View Post
I just think Philip is an annoying player that brings down the season but whatever.

Anyways, interesting discussion question, what do you guys think about Final 3 vs. Final 2? Any chance of the old format coming back? Personally I prefer the final 2. It's helped the females a lot (Jenna, Danni, Amber) I think all of them would have been 2nd if they took the final 3 those seasons. But also, it just creates for a more interesting final.
It doesn't really matter to me if it's a final 2 or a final 3....At the end, it's pretty much always a one sided vote or a tight votes with 2 players. Rarely were there (if ever) the 3 players being tight on the votes lol. I think if the last 3 are all really tight they tend to make it a final 2 just to shake things up, but when it's 3 random finalists they seem to live it like that more often. It also depends on how many people are on the jury to be sure there's not ties.

Old Mar 21st, 2013, 12:38 AM   #313
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

I think that was the most uneven tribe swap ever in Survivor. Gota is so strong. I really doubt they'll lose anything given they have the 4 strongest guys in the game.
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 12:50 AM   #314
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

Corinne has had an awesome episode. She's hilarious. "On a scale from 1 to sitting next to a crying baby on a plane, Phillip is the crying baby who also has diarrhea."
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 01:07 AM   #315
country flag Vincey!

Finally the merge has happened!!! I’m happy about that. Enough of having to cheer for Phillip cuz I wanted his team to win. Funnily enough, all the player I like except one (dawn) got on the same team! AND Orange is my favourite color! Loving this Orange Dream Team! Hopefully Brenda, Malcolm and Andrea will stick together and play with Eddie and Reynolds to make them feel safe until they don’t need them anymore. Afterall, they don’t need much of their muscle anymore.

The immunity challenge was never in doubt! I was surprised that they dominated so easily too! Matt and Michael were stupid after that to not even at least try to keep Julia in first. To find a crack in the Favourites alliance. they just blindly went along with them and they got burnt with that. It was a smart move from them to go with Matt, he was obviously really close of Mike and he was a smart player. Excited about how things are going to go next! Hopefully Dawn will stay until the merge, she’s so unlikely to be in this tribe. Corinne’s comparisons and comments are hilarious!! Preview seems to show Malcolm having an alliance with Reynolds? Hopefully it’s just an act.