Early Entries - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 11:04 AM   #31
country flag lolada_4

lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Early Entries

MLB is here?
lolada_4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 07:38 AM   #32
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of

Kimiko in Q??
Viennalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 12:59 PM   #33
country flag Yuta1234

Yuta1234 is just really nice Yuta1234 is just really nice Yuta1234 is just really nice Yuta1234 is just really nice Yuta1234 is just really nice Yuta1234 is just really nice Yuta1234 is just really nice Yuta1234 is just really nice Yuta1234 is just really nice Yuta1234 is just really nice Yuta1234 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viennalover View Post
Kimiko in Q??
YES!
Yuta1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 05:55 PM   #34
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuta1234 View Post
YES!
Ouchi...KDK sure will be #1 seed in Q with rank 77...hope Q draw only has 16 draw, or bye for R1...3 matches for only 16 points is meanless, concerning she could do quite a job at indoor court....
But by the time she gets into MD, she'll be dead tired...
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 07:30 PM   #35
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

wow, what a weak EL

Flipkens to win this

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 08:33 PM   #36
country flag moodin0931

moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

I hope to see a Jamie/Melanie final!!
moodin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 12:57 AM   #37
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if the'll play doubles together. They usually do...

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 02:41 AM   #38
country flag Yuta1234

Yuta1234 is just really nice Yuta1234 is just really nice Yuta1234 is just really nice Yuta1234 is just really nice Yuta1234 is just really nice Yuta1234 is just really nice Yuta1234 is just really nice Yuta1234 is just really nice Yuta1234 is just really nice Yuta1234 is just really nice Yuta1234 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viennalover View Post
Ouchi...KDK sure will be #1 seed in Q with rank 77...hope Q draw only has 16 draw, or bye for R1...3 matches for only 16 points is meanless, concerning she could do quite a job at indoor court....
But by the time she gets into MD, she'll be dead tired...
Q draw is 16 here
Yuta1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 12:37 AM   #39
country flag JeffreyGOLU

JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all

is Chang here?
JeffreyGOLU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 09:09 AM   #40
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Q list is out.

Date Krumm top seed. Last one in is #120 Glatch
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 02:06 PM   #41
country flag letshavefun3

letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all

Is Heidi a Q ALT and did Marino use her SR? Thanks!
letshavefun3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 09:39 PM   #42
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

Krunic?
Dolonc?
Bojana Jovanovski/Jelena Janković/Ana Ivanović/Vesna Dolonc/Aleksandra Krunić/Jovana Jakšić/Ivana Jorović/Doroteja Erić/Katarina Jokić/Nina Stojanović/Dejana Radanović/Nikolina Jović/Natalija Kostić/Tamara Čurović/Jelena Dokić/Kristina Mladenović/Andrea Petković
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 11:26 PM   #43
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Q-List:

http://www.memphistennis.com/userfil...0-%20Women.pdf
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 11:50 PM   #44
country flag moodin0931

moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Marino and Puig!!
moodin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 02:25 AM   #45
country flag Viennalover

surprised they didn't give Madison a WC....
do they still has Top20 WC?? If nobody's coming, guess they'll give to her maybe...