Qualifying Entry List? - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 05:03 PM   #121
country flag M.P

M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Qualifying Entry List?

is Zhang Ling here? how far is she?

Muguruza Tsonga Berdych Gulbis Dimitrov Thiem Krajinovic Rosol
Han Zhangs Zhou Wangs ZhengSS Tang Yangs Zhu Tian XuSL

Giorgi Jovanovski Bencic Konjuh Petkovic Bouchard Wawrinka Pospisil
Zvonareva Peng Mladenovic Larcher-de-Brito Babos Vekic Kulichikova
M.P is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 07:36 PM   #122
country flag Pep Guti

Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold

please tenisboss, spiceboy or anyone how far is Parra-Santonja from QD?

A Ivanovic - A Petkovic - S Williams - A Radwanska - M Bartoli

http://www.puntodebreak.com/

Twitter - @Pep_Guti
Pep Guti is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 08:02 PM   #123
country flag Rockjack

Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pep Guti View Post
please tenisboss, spiceboy or anyone how far is Parra-Santonja from QD?
With Wcs to be announced ( expect it to be rogowska, barty( didnt enter qualy list), rodionova and one other ( adamzack/gajsodva/jones ) that will free up mrdeza, namigata and gibbs.

That leaves Parra as Alt 4 behind Gasparyan, Salkic and Sadikovic.
Rockjack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 08:38 PM   #124
country flag cn ireland

cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
It because I moved Garcia into MD...
Thanks for clearing that up!

Twitter: @NoelDoyle4
cn ireland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 09:57 PM   #125
country flag HOS

HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of

Who are the next 4 after parra as q alts? Maybe dentoni and beltrame? Anyway next 4 would be great Thanks
HOS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 08:11 AM   #126
country flag Pep Guti

Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockjack View Post
With Wcs to be announced ( expect it to be rogowska, barty( didnt enter qualy list), rodionova and one other ( adamzack/gajsodva/jones ) that will free up mrdeza, namigata and gibbs.

That leaves Parra as Alt 4 behind Gasparyan, Salkic and Sadikovic.
Thank you very much Rockjack!

A Ivanovic - A Petkovic - S Williams - A Radwanska - M Bartoli

http://www.puntodebreak.com/

Twitter - @Pep_Guti
Pep Guti is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 02:01 PM   #127
country flag StephenUK

StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute

Given her performance this week in Brisbane (beating Vinci) and the fact that she has been given a wild card into the Hobart main draw next week, the signs are that Gajdosova will be receiving a MD wild card ahead of Adamczak and Jones.Presumably Rodionova would receive the second one ahead of Adamczak as Jones has not even played since September, is she injured or sick or something?
StephenUK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 02:24 PM   #128
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenUK View Post
Given her performance this week in Brisbane (beating Vinci) and the fact that she has been given a wild card into the Hobart main draw next week, the signs are that Gajdosova will be receiving a MD wild card ahead of Adamczak and Jones.Presumably Rodionova would receive the second one ahead of Adamczak as Jones has not even played since September, is she injured or sick or something?
Yes, jones has a wrist injury.

Sent from my iPod touch using VS Free
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 05:19 PM   #129
country flag JustPetko

JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute

Cohen entered 25k Port St. Lucie (same as Zhang)

TT Singles: (CH: #40) W ITF Biella'10, W ITF Nantes'10, W ITF Dubai'12 | TT Doubles: (CH: #1) ITF Nantes'10, ITF Bucharest'10, Marbella'11, Washington'11, Linz'11, YEC'11, ITF Opole'11, Pattaya'12, Tashkent'12, ITF Pune'12, Memphis'13, Carlsbad'13, Marrakesh'14 | Suicide: (CH: #6) W Luxembourg'12, W Luxembourg'13, F Marbella'11, F Quebec'11, F US Open'11 | Tipping: (CH: #2) W YEC'11, W Acapulco'13, W Brisbane'14, W RG'14, F Brussels'11, F Stanford'11
JustPetko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 12:46 AM   #130
country flag joeh37

joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustPetko View Post
Cohen entered 25k Port St. Lucie (same as Zhang)
Nice to see she is confident of making the main draw then.

Thankyou for years of service to British tennis

@Joeh_37
joeh37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 11:29 AM   #131
country flag cn ireland

cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future

With Rogowska receiving a MDWC, Mrdeza gets into qualies.

Twitter: @NoelDoyle4
cn ireland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 02:36 PM   #132
AUSBOY

AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future

Wozniak out of MD, Marino into MD now, so Namigata now into QD
AUSBOY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 02:42 PM   #133
country flag Rockjack

Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all

Yeah mrdeza in for rogowska and Namigata in for Marino.

Gibbs and Gasparyan should get in with WC,s

So Salkic be Alt 1
Rockjack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 03:32 PM   #134
country flag tenisboss

tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockjack View Post
Yeah mrdeza in for rogowska and Namigata in for Marino.

Gibbs and Gasparyan should get in with WC,s

So Salkic be Alt 1
Gasparyan has withdrawn

At the moment TOP 10 Q ALTs:

Gibbs
Jugic-Salkic
Sadikovic
Parra Santonja
Dentoni
Ferrer Suarez
Ling Zhang
Dulgheru
Floris
Beltrame
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 03:33 PM   #135
country flag tenisboss

tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of

But Gibbs is 2nd Alt on official list with Rogowska, Garcia still in Q, so maybe she is IN like Namigata?