Qualifying Entry List? - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 08:35 AM   #106
country flag Landon92

Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Qualifying Entry List?

Sandra Zaniewska out according to her facebook profile

https://www.facebook.com/sandrazanie...ial?ref=stream
Landon92 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 08:46 AM   #107
country flag tenisboss

tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of

Petko, Zaniewska officialy OUT
Olaru, Larriere IN
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 10:25 AM   #108
country flag Pep Guti

Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold

Next 10 ALTS please??!

A Ivanovic - A Petkovic - S Williams - A Radwanska - M Bartoli

http://www.puntodebreak.com/

Twitter - @Pep_Guti
Pep Guti is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 12:53 PM   #109
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Petko
but Larriere
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 01:45 PM   #110
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOS View Post
Wd from qd, Heidi mayr, rezai, friedsam, Garcia (due to wc) vekic, ka plishkova murguza, sesil, svitolina and cepelova (due to md wd)

I think I'll just keep playing tennis and won't bother turning on the TV 'till February...

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
'
Kipling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 01:46 PM   #111
country flag Rockjack

Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all

Gasparyan might just make it with the WC,s announced... hopefully.. vogt, namigata and gibbs will make it, depends if 3 or 4 are from the qualy list.
Rockjack is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 03:16 PM   #112
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockjack View Post
Gasparyan might just make it with the WC,s announced... hopefully.. vogt, namigata and gibbs will make it, depends if 3 or 4 are from the qualy list.
And Parra will end not playing, being Alt #1

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 08:22 PM   #113
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

how far is Mrdeza from QD ?
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 09:03 PM   #114
country flag cn ireland

cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
how far is Mrdeza from QD ?
At the moment she is 2 out.

She will definitely get in once those receiving MDWCs are removed.

Twitter: @NoelDoyle4
cn ireland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:17 AM   #115
country flag tenisboss

tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cn ireland View Post
At the moment she is 2 out.

She will definitely get in once those receiving MDWCs are removed.
She is 1st out, because Pennetta OUT, Cepelova IN, Vogt IN Q
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 11:47 AM   #116
country flag cn ireland

cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenisboss View Post
She is 1st out, because Pennetta OUT, Cepelova IN, Vogt IN Q
I thought Pennetta's withdrawal had already been taken into account in the list posted on page 1 because Cepelova was removed ages ago.

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 12:23 PM   #117
country flag tenisboss

Quote:
Originally Posted by cn ireland View Post
I thought Pennetta's withdrawal had already been taken into account in the list posted on page 1 because Cepelova was removed ages ago.
It wasn't
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 12:45 PM   #118
country flag cn ireland

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenisboss View Post
It wasn't
Apologies, my mistake

Has Garcia been moved from Qualies to MD yet?

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 01:51 PM   #119
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

It because I moved Garcia into MD...

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 02:33 PM   #120
country flag Rockjack

Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all

is Gasparyan alt 1 after WC,s now?? ( mzdeza, namigata, gibbs )
Rockjack is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote