Qualifying Entry List? - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 08:16 AM   #91
country flag tenisboss

tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of
Re: Qualifying Entry List?

via Sandra Zaniewska Facebook

"Unfortunately I did not manage to win the first match of the season. I regret to inform you about back injury from the end of last season. On Monday I have done a study to determine if I will be able to play in the qualifying rounds AO. Thank you for your support."
Advertisement

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 08:52 AM   #92
country flag Rockjack

Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all

When are the WC announced?.
Rockjack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 06:36 PM   #93
country flag Pep Guti

Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold

Arantxa Parra #4 ALT? She'll play Brisbane doubles

A Ivanovic - A Petkovic - S Williams - A Radwanska - M Bartoli

http://www.puntodebreak.com/

Twitter - @Pep_Guti
Pep Guti is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 07:08 PM   #94
country flag letshavefun3

letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all

Did Heidi El Tabahk not enter the qualies here? I thought she did. I don't see her name on the entry list on the first page.
letshavefun3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 07:20 PM   #95
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by letshavefun3 View Post
Did Heidi El Tabahk not enter the qualies here? I thought she did. I don't see her name on the entry list on the first page.
She did but she withdrew.

Check out post 159 on the Race to AO thread

Sent from my iPod touch using VS Free
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 10:22 PM   #96
country flag letshavefun3

letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all

Oh no is Heidi injured?
letshavefun3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 10:29 PM   #97
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by letshavefun3 View Post
Oh no is Heidi injured?
Not sure but she is still in the Entry list of $25k Florida ITF week of January 14th http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100028293
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 11:09 PM   #98
country flag HOS

HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of

To confirm, as 30 dec, Aussie time
Alts for qd would be
1 Vic larriere
2 Vogt
3 namigata
4 Gibbs
5 gas Aryan
5. J-s
6. Sadikovic
7. Parra
8. Dentoni?
9. Dulgheru
10. Beltrame
11. Ar rodionova
Have I left anyone out?
Who are the next ones spiceboy?

The ?s are
Have any of these alts wd?
Will alex d come, she didn't show up in Auckland where she was on the list
Dentoni says probs not come but you souls think after 3 wc announced, vogt, navigate and Gibbs would be in

We have poor Andrea p prob our with knee
Zaniewska maybe out with back
Razzano a ? As she has wd from 1st 2 events
S jones ? As she wd from brisbane
From the md which will have a ripple effect
1. Aleks w, although she has the racquets ready, will she come? Hopefully she can and get a wc into qd or md in Hobart
2. Oprandi wd from nz
3. Mladenovic- as above
4. Her cog wd but she is at home training according to spiceboy
5. Dellacqua- wd from hc but wc to Sydney so probes ok

? Ondraskova- obviously wants to use her sr, with all wd so far great chance for md acceptance but issue serious about oz? No lead ups

Also to confirm
Md wd have been kanepi, flavia, Vera and the czche boycott, benesova, strycova and cetkovska

Wd from qd, Heidi mayr, rezai, friedsam, Garcia (due to wc) vekic, ka plishkova murguza, sesil, svitolina and cepelova (due to md wd)
Bad molls not entered zhang, vonny Meusburger, k bond, krajicek ( inj) baltacha same, cepede, obv hates oz, Fu bitch, Barty, obvious wc, kozlova, wd hogenkamo van ugly, schoofs, Kania bovina, flossy molinero, chakve pyshco witthoef and Marta all ne too
Gronert, not in alts nor auroux...
This soud right?
Any other info? Other players potentially wd?
Thanks
HOS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 11:15 PM   #99
country flag HOS

HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of

I also really hope Vogt is serious about playing, great comeback, great story and she comes from a great nation, love her to have her grand slam debut here..,,was she a qd alt in Sydney, Hobart or the two events we have now?
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 11:56 PM   #100
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOS View Post
To confirm, as 30 dec, Aussie time
Alts for qd would be
1 Vic larriere
2 Vogt
3 namigata
4 Gibbs
5 gas Aryan
5. J-s
6. Sadikovic
7. Parra
8. Dentoni?
9. Dulgheru
10. Beltrame
11. Ar rodionova
Have I left anyone out?
Who are the next ones spiceboy?

The ?s are
Have any of these alts wd?
Will alex d come, she didn't show up in Auckland where she was on the list
Dentoni says probs not come but you souls think after 3 wc announced, vogt, navigate and Gibbs would be in

We have poor Andrea p prob our with knee
Zaniewska maybe out with back
Razzano a ? As she has wd from 1st 2 events
S jones ? As she wd from brisbane
From the md which will have a ripple effect
1. Aleks w, although she has the racquets ready, will she come? Hopefully she can and get a wc into qd or md in Hobart
2. Oprandi wd from nz
3. Mladenovic- as above
4. Her cog wd but she is at home training according to spiceboy
5. Dellacqua- wd from hc but wc to Sydney so probes ok

? Ondraskova- obviously wants to use her sr, with all wd so far great chance for md acceptance but issue serious about oz? No lead ups

Also to confirm
Md wd have been kanepi, flavia, Vera and the czche boycott, benesova, strycova and cetkovska

Wd from qd, Heidi mayr, rezai, friedsam, Garcia (due to wc) vekic, ka plishkova murguza, sesil, svitolina and cepelova (due to md wd)
Bad molls not entered zhang, vonny Meusburger, k bond, krajicek ( inj) baltacha same, cepede, obv hates oz, Fu bitch, Barty, obvious wc, kozlova, wd hogenkamo van ugly, schoofs, Kania bovina, flossy molinero, chakve pyshco witthoef and Marta all ne too
Gronert, not in alts nor auroux...
This soud right?
Any other info? Other players potentially wd?
Thanks
Impossible to understand this post

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 12:05 AM   #101
country flag HOS

Really?
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 05:04 AM   #102
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Petko is Out.

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 09:21 AM   #103
country flag christina_fl

christina_fl is a name known to all christina_fl is a name known to all christina_fl is a name known to all christina_fl is a name known to all christina_fl is a name known to all christina_fl is a name known to all christina_fl is a name known to all christina_fl is a name known to all christina_fl is a name known to all christina_fl is a name known to all christina_fl is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOS View Post
I also really hope Vogt is serious about playing, great comeback, great story and she comes from a great nation, love her to have her grand slam debut here..,,was she a qd alt in Sydney, Hobart or the two events we have now?
Yes, she is very serious about going to Australia! However, it is not her grand slam debut, she played the US Open Quali this year, won first round but then lost second.

I love your statement about the great nation
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 09:41 AM   #104
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

Maria Irigoyen in qualy
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*)
Results:S: SF AO´13 SF Rome´13 D: F Cincinnati´13
F4CU is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 10:53 AM   #105
country flag cn ireland

cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future

Still to be officially confirmed but it looks like:
Petkovic OUT
Larriere IN

Twitter: @NoelDoyle4
cn ireland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote