Qualifying Entry List? - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 7th, 2013, 04:56 PM   #241
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Qualifying Entry List?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockjack View Post
Who are the top 5 Alts now spiceboy? This is interesting. I can't see many withdrawing now though.
Xu
Omae
Lertcheewakarn
Wongteanchai
Broady
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 7th, 2013, 06:04 PM   #242
country flag Connect_HR

Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold

How far is Ana savic ? Thanks
Connect_HR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 07:14 PM   #243
country flag Jose.

Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone know when will the Q draw be out? And Qualifying starts Wednesday?

Jankovic | Goerges | Petkovic | Safarova | Hsieh | Tsurenko
Azarenka | Barthel | Voegele | Morita | Beck | Muguruza
Koehler | Mladenovic | Garcia | Martic | Robson | Cepelova
Babos | Ormaechea | Jaksic | Gasparyan | Eraydin | Soylu
Allgurin | Kontaveit | Zacarias | Pigossi | Haddad Maia | Abduraimova
Konjuh | Bencic | Komardina | Haas | Jorovic | Galfi | Stollar
Jose. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 07:17 PM   #244
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose. View Post
Anyone know when will the Q draw be out? And Qualifying starts Wednesday?
Wednesday and matches will start on Thursday.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 07:39 PM   #245
country flag Jose.

Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks No rain in the forecast I guess...

Jankovic | Goerges | Petkovic | Safarova | Hsieh | Tsurenko
Azarenka | Barthel | Voegele | Morita | Beck | Muguruza
Koehler | Mladenovic | Garcia | Martic | Robson | Cepelova
Babos | Ormaechea | Jaksic | Gasparyan | Eraydin | Soylu
Allgurin | Kontaveit | Zacarias | Pigossi | Haddad Maia | Abduraimova
Konjuh | Bencic | Komardina | Haas | Jorovic | Galfi | Stollar
Jose. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 08:59 PM   #246
country flag HOS

HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of

I totally understand Sev and Alex being back in Europe but I am very disappointed they arent coming to Australia. Would have loved ot see them at quals
HOS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 09:03 PM   #247
country flag tenisboss

tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of

LING ZHANG OUT
YI-FAN XU IN

I haven't seen Zhang neither Xu...
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 09:05 PM   #248
country flag tenisboss

tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of

Klepac 27th ALT
Uhrilova 33rd ALT
Grandin 34th ALT

I won't be surprised if one of them will make a Q Draw
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 09:33 PM   #249
country flag A Magicman

A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute A Magicman has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe it. Greta misses it by 2 points. 2 darn points.

And she withdrew from Dubai 75k+ in November. That might have been it.

and a reminiscence to the past:
HELEN KELESI FOREVER
Hater of Ratwanska & Wozniacki
A Magicman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 09:37 PM   #250
country flag letshavefun3

letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all

Does anyone know what ranking date they use for the doubles list? Thanks
letshavefun3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 09:45 PM   #251
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by letshavefun3 View Post
Does anyone know what ranking date they use for the doubles list? Thanks
The Rankings of Monday 31 December 2012 will be used for acceptances.
The Rankings of Monday 7 January 2013 will be used for seedings.
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 09:48 PM   #252
country flag Job1925

Job1925 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenisboss View Post
LING ZHANG OUT
YI-FAN XU IN

This confirms that poor Zarina Diyas has just wasted her special ranking. Her actual ranking (264) would have been good enough for entry, but who would've expected this? Same thing is happening to Reister on the men's side.
Job1925 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 09:58 PM   #253
country flag Rockjack

Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all

Maybe the cut off for Alts needs to be higher next year as players ranked after 230 they all just didnt come to Australia as didnt think they would make the draw,and so many players didnt enter from inside the top 230 so was possible.
Rockjack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 10:20 PM   #254
country flag cn ireland

cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenisboss View Post
LING ZHANG OUT
YI-FAN XU IN

At this rate Stevenson will get in

Twitter: @NoelDoyle4
cn ireland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 10:40 PM   #255
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job1925 View Post
This confirms that poor Zarina Diyas has just wasted her special ranking. Her actual ranking (264) would have been good enough for entry, but who would've expected this? Same thing is happening to Reister on the men's side.
With nothing to defend until summer, it's hard to see her needing SR at Roland Garros.
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote