Qualifying Entry List? - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 04:00 PM   #136
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Re: Qualifying Entry List?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenisboss View Post
But Gibbs is 2nd Alt on official list with Rogowska, Garcia still in Q, so maybe she is IN like Namigata?
Is Keys out of Q already ?
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 04:30 PM   #137
country flag tenisboss

tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by guichard View Post
Is Keys out of Q already ?
Yes
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 04:31 PM   #138
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Victoria larričre and Stefanie Vögt trained together today at Melbourne Park (on Victoria Larričre website).
Lighter is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 04:44 PM   #139
country flag Rockjack

Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all

Quote:
Gasparyan has withdrawn

At the moment TOP 10 Q ALTs:

Gibbs
Jugic-Salkic
Sadikovic
Parra Santonja
Dentoni
Ferrer Suarez
Ling Zhang
Dulgheru
Floris
Beltrame

Nooooo why has she withdrawn!. Gasparyan would of made her maiden slam QD!.
Rockjack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 05:43 PM   #140
country flag Pep Guti

Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Gasparyan has withdrawn

At the moment TOP 10 Q ALTs:

Gibbs
Jugic-Salkic
Sadikovic
Parra Santonja
Dentoni
Ferrer Suarez
Ling Zhang
Dulgheru
Floris
Beltrame
Come on Arantxa!! Please be in!!!!

A Ivanovic - A Petkovic - S Williams - A Radwanska - M Bartoli

http://www.puntodebreak.com/

Twitter - @Pep_Guti
Pep Guti is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 05:44 PM   #141
country flag Pep Guti

Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold

Gibbs, Jugic-Salkic and Sadikovic are in Melbourne yet? Ferrer-Suarez not.

Twitter - @Pep_Guti
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 06:10 PM   #142
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pep Guti View Post
Gibbs, Jugic-Salkic and Sadikovic are in Melbourne yet? Ferrer-Suarez not.
Nicole Gibbs, yes. You can follow her twitter : https://mobile.twitter.com/Gibbsyyyy...29921575964672
Lighter is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 06:21 PM   #143
country flag Rockjack

Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all

Well Gibbs and Salkic are in when WC announced so bound to be in Melbourne.
Rockjack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 07:13 PM   #144
country flag HOS

HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of

Thanks for info......sad about aleks, good luck becca though.....hope 1 more wd for Jules ...
I wonder which other alts are in oz?
HOS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 03:50 AM   #145
AUSBOY

AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future

Happy to see Mervana scrape into the draw!
AUSBOY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 08:52 AM   #146
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Regarding WC:

Keys
Garcia
Barty
Bobusic
Wang
Rogowska
Gajdosova
One from: Rodionova/Jones/Adamczak

Barty did not enter Q
Keys got scratched from list
Bobusic & Wang were too low in the Q list

so still to be scratched: Garcia, Rogowska, Gajdosova and the final Aus WC.

That means the next 4 players as ALT are virtually IN. These players are Namigata, Gibbs, Jugic-Salkic and Sadikovic.

So now ALTS are as follow: Parra-Santonja, Dentoni, Ferrer Suárez, Ling Zhang

That considering the likes of Sadikovic, Dentoni or Ferrer Suárez have made it to Australia which is not sure.
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 11:15 AM   #147
country flag Pep Guti

Correct. Arantxa told me from Sydney that a representative of the australian federation said she is the first alternate.

Will there any more out? What you think?

Twitter - @Pep_Guti
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 11:30 AM   #148
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

hopefully someONE withdraws

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:49 PM   #149
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jool* View Post
hopefully someONE withdraws
Sadikovic just did so. Arantxa is (unoficially) in qualies
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 01:24 PM   #150
country flag New_balls_please

New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute

Arantxa Parra Santonja