Less than 1 day to go... - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 09:22 PM   #31
country flag moodin0931

moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 3-4 days to go...

I sure hope so!!
moodin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 09:46 PM   #32
country flag Cage

Cage has a reputation beyond repute Cage has a reputation beyond repute Cage has a reputation beyond repute Cage has a reputation beyond repute Cage has a reputation beyond repute Cage has a reputation beyond repute Cage has a reputation beyond repute Cage has a reputation beyond repute Cage has a reputation beyond repute Cage has a reputation beyond repute Cage has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 4 days to go...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
Tennis fans will get the chance to see Stosur ahead of the Brisbane International at the official draw ceremony, which will be held at the Westfield Shopping Centre in Carindale from 10:30am on Saturday 29 December 2012.
Thats so exciting!! Im so going to go, for sales and Sam Although that place is huge

Vladimira Uhlirova
Cage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2012, 12:48 PM   #33
country flag anthonyqld

anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of

Quote:
Tennis fans will get the chance to see Stosur ahead of the Brisbane International at the official draw ceremony, which will be held at the Westfield Shopping Centre in Carindale from 10:30am on Saturday 29 December 2012.
I'll be at QTC for qualifying.

And good luck to anyone going to Carindale getting a carpark during the stocksale sales.
Yulia Putintseva , Vera Zvonareva , Dominika Cibulkova , Serena Williams , Galina Voskoboeva , Elena Vesnina
Alison Riske , Storm Sanders , Laura Robson , Jarmila Gajdosova , Olivia Rogowska, Tsvetana Pironkova
anthonyqld is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2012, 04:12 PM   #34
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2-3 days to go...

Only 1 day and about 16 hours to go....

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2012, 09:43 PM   #35
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future
Re: 1-2 days to go...

Only 33 or so hours to go.

And by the time I wake up, it'll be around 24 hours
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2012, 11:01 PM   #36
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

So excited!!

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2012, 11:02 PM   #37
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

48 hours before play does start!

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 12:07 AM   #38
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

!! few hours
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*)
Results:S: SF AO´13 SF Rome´13 D: F Cincinnati´13
F4CU is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 03:14 AM   #39
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Carindale

Last year they had it in the Mall. Off to quallies I go then.

Hopefully we will know the qualifying draw before this

Anso & Ali - the rise begins ...

Lucie
Tully is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 04:04 AM   #40
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tully View Post
Carindale

Last year they had it in the Mall. Off to quallies I go then.

Hopefully we will know the qualifying draw before this
Surely we would have to...it starts on Friday
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 04:08 AM   #41
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold

It was more a joke based on how we have struggled for any info to date

Lucie
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 04:09 AM   #42
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tully View Post
It was more a joke based on how we have struggled for any info to date
Too true. I keep checking their twitter page
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 04:13 AM   #43
country flag Tully

I've given up

I probably can't go to day 1 quallies now so no doubt Ill get all my info from here not the tournament site!

Lucie
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 06:27 AM   #44
country flag Inger67

Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute

I can't wait!
Venus Williams • Urszula Radwanska • Lyudmyla Kichenok • Garbiñe Muguruza • Simona Halep • Agnieszka Radwanska • Kristina Mladenovic • Taylor Townsend • Ajla Tomljanovic • Caroline Wozniacki • Carla Suárez Navarro
TT Singles Current Ranking: #4 (CH Ranking: #4)
Titles: Wimbledon 2014, Marrakech 2014, Quebec City 2012, Cincinnati 2011
TT Doubles Current Ranking: #32 (CH Ranking: #8)
Titles: Bucharest 2014, Tokyo 2012 (w/New_balls_please), Stanford 2012, Carlsbad 2011, Osaka 2011 (w/rvugt)
Inger67 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 08:07 AM   #45
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

So when will the Q draw be released? Tomorrow?

Which time CET?
#1 Mayo Hibi - Current Player: Stéphanie Dubois (CAN) - #2 Daria Gavrilova (RUS)
Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Eguchi - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Gajdosova - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote