Less than 1 day to go... - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 19th, 2012, 03:06 PM   #16
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 8-9 days to go...

Q-Draw will be out at about 9am CET on December 27th. 8 days!

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums

Last edited by Jorn : Dec 19th, 2012 at 04:14 PM.
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 19th, 2012, 06:59 PM   #17
country flag USAFan

USAFan is a glorious beacon of light USAFan is a glorious beacon of light USAFan is a glorious beacon of light USAFan is a glorious beacon of light USAFan is a glorious beacon of light USAFan is a glorious beacon of light USAFan is a glorious beacon of light USAFan is a glorious beacon of light USAFan is a glorious beacon of light USAFan is a glorious beacon of light USAFan is a glorious beacon of light

Can't wait
USAFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 07:10 PM   #18
country flag swordfish

swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
Q-Draw will be out at about 9am CET on December 27th. 8 days!
I still believe that the WTA should disclose the acceptance list together with the MD acceptance list before the draws are out, similar
what the ITF does. If we the fans push for this information it will happen. Hope that someone with more experience than us would take the lead to get this to be implemented. Thank you.
swordfish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 07:27 PM   #19
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, when Sydney Q-List is known, I can't see why Brisbane List is a secret...

Also now with Williams has had surgery she may be Out, what we won't know about much before the Draw... Even Ithink she will play...

Old Dec 19th, 2012, 08:47 PM   #20
country flag HOS

HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of

Heidi here jorn, she defo coming to oz?
HOS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 09:20 PM   #21
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Yes see in the Shenzhen Open Forum where talk is going on... about Brissy and Auckland...

Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 02:09 PM   #22
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Re: 5-6 days to go...

5-6 days, and we still wait for the Q-EL

Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 05:04 PM   #23
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 5-6 days to go...

So excited for the new season!

Sucks that no Dutchies are here this year, Rus and Bertens are in Auckland.

Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Kuwata - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Larsson - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 12:54 AM   #24
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 4-5 days to go...

Oudin isn't here right? Cause she pulled out of Auckland apparently
GOATdin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 01:27 AM   #25
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future

any WC confirm?
Chilenaitor is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 06:50 AM   #26
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Only wc known is Jarka in Main Draw. Q-wildcards we won't possible know before the Q-Draw in 4 days...

Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 06:30 PM   #27
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Re: 4 days to go...

Tennis fans will get the chance to see Stosur ahead of the Brisbane International at the official draw ceremony, which will be held at the Westfield Shopping Centre in Carindale from 10:30am on Saturday 29 December 2012.

Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 06:54 PM   #28
country flag swordfish

swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
Tennis fans will get the chance to see Stosur ahead of the Brisbane International at the official draw ceremony, which will be held at the Westfield Shopping Centre in Carindale from 10:30am on Saturday 29 December 2012.
Can you speculate a little and let us have who in your opinion is in the Quali list? Thank you for thoughts. Have a great day...
swordfish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 08:09 PM   #29
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Draw from last year can get an idea... Reds won't play...

(1)Vania King (USA) v (wc)Ashleigh Barty (AUS)
Anastasia Rodionova (AUS) v Reka-Luca Jani (HUN)
Stefanie Voegele (SUI) v (wc)Sally Peers (AUS)
Akgul Amanmuradova (UZB) v (8)Patricia Mayr-Achleitner (AUT)

(2)Arantxa Rus (NED) v Arantxa Parra Santonja (ESP)
Mandy Minella (LUX) v Ajla Tomljanovic (CRO)
(wc)Bojana Bobusic (AUS) v Nina Bratchikova (RUS)
Anastasia Pivovarova (RUS) v (5)Eleni Daniilidou (GRE)

(3)Vera Dushevina (RUS) v (wc)Isabella Holland (AUS)
Misaki Doi (JPN) v Karin Knapp (ITA)
Mirjana Lucic (CRO) v Lesia Tsurenko (UKR)
Kristina Mladenovic (FRA) v (6)Michaella Krajicek (NED)

(4)Anna Tatishvili (GEO) v Monique Adamczak (AUS)
Kai-Chen Chang (TPE) v Sesil Karatantcheva (KAZ)
Chichi Scholl (USA) v Alexandra Panova (RUS)
Yvonne Meusburger (AUT) v (7)Sloane Stephens (USA)

Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 10:19 PM   #30
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moodin0931 View Post
Oudin isn't here right? Cause she pulled out of Auckland apparently
Since Vera withdrew, she may have gotten in MD in Auckland...

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote