Fed Cup 2013 - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 8th, 2013, 03:17 PM   #91
country flag Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future
Re: Fed Cup 2013

The Fed Cup is on Foxtel 11pm tomorrow

All time favourite: Anna Chakvetadze

Will my weakness for an hour, make me suffer for a life time?
Invisible Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 9th, 2013, 03:57 PM   #92
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

0-2

JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 09:13 PM   #93
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Expected. I mean, it's not like we were expected to be up 2-0 now is it?

Didn't watch or follow, but the matches seemed quite competitive judging by scores?
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 09:41 PM   #94
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS View Post

Didn't watch or follow, but the matches seemed quite competitive judging by scores?
Massive choke by Stosur, she should have won in 2 sets . very good match report http://www.fedcup.com/en/news/articl...challenge.aspx
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 10:33 PM   #95
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

Quote:

Stosur is expected to win, isn't she?
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 10:40 PM   #96
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

Sam is ridiculous.
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 12:03 AM   #97
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

First game was a shit fest.

Second game was actually really high quality, well if you take out the early errors from Lucie, choking from Sam and her useless bh

But yeah I enjoyed that match.

I think Sam will beat Petra. Then hopefully Lucie doesn't carry on her momentum from the last match against Jarka.
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 12:45 AM   #98
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Epic comeback here we come
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 03:51 AM   #99
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Wow

QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA. TAMARINE TANASUGARN.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
QUEEN ALEJANDRA NANCARREZ
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 04:41 AM   #100
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Stosur is expected to win, isn't she?
lol
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 04:43 AM   #101
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

Quote:
lol

I know Stosur is Stosur, but if she cannot win the matches she's supposed to then this team has pretty much no chance.

Last edited by JarkaFish : Feb 10th, 2013 at 04:48 AM.
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 08:13 AM   #102
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post

I know Stosur is Stosur, but if she cannot win the matches she's supposed to then this team has pretty much no chance.
Yep, at this level it really does live and die by your no. 1 player if they don't win against the no. 2.

We should be 1-1. Missed opportunities with losing all three tiebreaks and within those sets, being up a break in all of them.

Certainly the tie could turn if Sam beats Petra, but she's lost to her the last two times I believe so it would be a massive turn around.
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 08:52 AM   #103
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Sam can definitely beat Petra. Last night she played far better than Petra.
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 09:23 AM   #104
country flag TS

OK, so Sam can beat Petra. But Jarka to beat Lucie? Not on your life. Maybe in a regular tour event, but for some reason Lucie has become Fed Cup slayer lately.

I wish they played doubles next, like Davis Cup Stupid format.
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 09:42 AM   #105
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OK, so Sam can beat Petra. But Jarka to beat Lucie? Not on your life. Maybe in a regular tour event, but for some reason Lucie has become Fed Cup slayer lately.

I wish they played doubles next, like Davis Cup Stupid format.
Lucie leads 3-2 in H2H so Jarka can definitely beat her.
2006 Gold Coast - HARD Safarova 46 75 64
2006 Prostejov - CLAY Gajdosova 75 64
2009 Wimbledon - GRASS Gajdosova 63 36 63
2011 Kuala Lumpur - HARD Safarova 62 36 63
2011 Madrid - CLAY Safarova 63 63

So this is definitely winnable for Jarks. This is their first meeting in indoors though. And Safarova hasn't been in that great form lately.

QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA. TAMARINE TANASUGARN.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
QUEEN ALEJANDRA NANCARREZ
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote