Fed Cup 2013 - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 12:06 AM   #211
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Switzerland: Voegele, Oprandi, Sadikovic, Bacsisnzky

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 05:57 AM   #212
AUSBOY

AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future
Re: Fed Cup 2013

Should be a comfortable win to the Aussies. Put in Stosur and Rodionova day 1, then Rodionova/Barty in doubles, then Barty & Dellacqua in singles! Still think we should wrap this up 4-1!
AUSBOY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 06:04 AM   #213
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

I don't think they play dead rubbers anymore.
binky-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 06:06 AM   #214
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

they should just make it like Davis Cup and have singles on friday then doubles on saturday and singles on sunday..

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 06:15 AM   #215
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhh...AYUMI-GOAT is Hindrance...
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 06:20 AM   #216
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUSBOY View Post
Should be a comfortable win to the Aussies. Put in Stosur and Rodionova day 1, then Rodionova/Barty in doubles, then Barty & Dellacqua in singles! Still think we should wrap this up 4-1!
I admire your confidence. Even if Sam is over her injury by then and can actually run down and retrieve balls again, by the time of the tie she will have played 3 sets of competitive tennis in the preceding 5-1/2 weeks. Voegele has just chalked up wins against Saurez Navarro, Goerges and Wozniacki, and took a set off Jankovic in the Charleston SF. Oprandi is in decent form as well.

Under those circumstances I think it will be a pretty impressive achievement if Sam wins both her singles matches. If she doesn't, all due respect to the others, but we're screwed.
stromatolite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 06:52 AM   #217
country flag Kəv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite View Post
I admire your confidence. Even if Sam is over her injury by then and can actually run down and retrieve balls again, by the time of the tie she will have played 3 sets of competitive tennis in the preceding 5-1/2 weeks. Voegele has just chalked up wins against Saurez Navarro, Goerges and Wozniacki, and took a set off Jankovic in the Charleston SF. Oprandi is in decent form as well.

Under those circumstances I think it will be a pretty impressive achievement if Sam wins both her singles matches. If she doesn't, all due respect to the others, but we're screwed.
not really

losses this year Lucic-Baroni, Cibulkova, Rybarikova, Knapp, Azarenka, Goerges, Jarka.
wins this year Rus (Rus's shit form even took her to 3 sets), Safarova (Safarova was slumping badly but Oprandi JUST beat her..), Glatch (), Pironkova x2 (), Flipkens & Wickmayer (only good wins, but that was in Fed Cup)

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 07:11 AM   #218

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
not really

losses this year Lucic-Baroni, Cibulkova, Rybarikova, Knapp, Azarenka, Goerges, Jarka.
wins this year Rus (Rus's shit form even took her to 3 sets), Safarova (Safarova was slumping badly but Oprandi JUST beat her..), Glatch (), Pironkova x2 (), Flipkens & Wickmayer (only good wins, but that was in Fed Cup)
Well compared to our girls I would say this was decent form
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 07:12 AM   #219

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPersian View Post
Ohhh...AYUMI-GOAT is Hindrance...
TUFKAH
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 07:16 AM   #220
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

How could you chose Dellacqua and Jarka over Rodionova right now?! Alicia playing her fkn mates!
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 07:31 AM   #221

^Maybe Rodi is still being punished for whining about being dropped before. If so it seems harsh, and shortsighted. On form she should have been the second player included after Sam.
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 07:38 AM   #222
country flag Kəv.

Storm is an "orange girl" whats that

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 07:47 AM   #223
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
How could you chose Dellacqua and Jarka over Rodionova right now?! Alicia playing her fkn mates!
They are relying on Jarka playing a decent match I guess. Casey will partner Ash, over Rodionova. I guess you can say that is sensible, even after Charleston.
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 07:50 AM   #224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asadinator View Post
They are relying on Jarka playing a decent match I guess. Casey will partner Ash, over Rodionova. I guess you can say that is sensible, even after Charleston.
I love Jarka, but either they know something we don't, or I want a piece of whatever it is they're smoking
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 07:52 AM   #225
country flag binky-GOAT

Some of you are being too pessimistic. We will definitely win doubles, so all we need is 2 singles wins. Sam has 1 in the bag.

This is against the Swiss, not CZE.