Aussie ITF circuit 2012/2013 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 10th, 2012, 08:24 AM   #1
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute
Aussie ITF circuit 2012/2013

We're only weeks away from the new season of Aussie ITFs. A slightly shorter end-of-year circuit this year. And no NT events

Here's the schedule:

$25,000 Cairns (Aug 27-Sep 2)
$25,000 Rockhampton (Sep 3-9)
$10,000 Salisbury (Sep 10-16)
$25,000 Port Pirie (Sep 17-23)
$25,000 Esperance (Oct 1-7)
$25,000 Margaret River (Oct 8-14)
$25,000 Traralgon (Oct 22-28)
$25,000 Bendigo (Oct 29-Nov 4)

The early entry list for Cairns is up: http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100027432

No major surprises, apart from Tammi Patterson looking like she's going to give it another crack. No Jess Moore, Dani J or Ash Barty

Anyone here going to be attending any of these?
Advertisement

Old Aug 10th, 2012, 09:54 AM   #2
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aussie ITF circuit 2012/2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Territory View Post
We're only weeks away from the new season of Aussie ITFs. A slightly shorter end-of-year circuit this year. And no NT events

Here's the schedule:

$25,000 Cairns (Aug 27-Sep 2)
$25,000 Rockhampton (Sep 3-9)
$10,000 Salisbury (Sep 10-16)
$25,000 Port Pirie (Sep 17-23)
$25,000 Esperance (Oct 1-7)
$25,000 Margaret River (Oct 8-14)
$25,000 Traralgon (Oct 22-28)
$25,000 Bendigo (Oct 29-Nov 4)

The early entry list for Cairns is up: http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100027432

No major surprises, apart from Tammi Patterson looking like she's going to give it another crack. No Jess Moore, Dani J or Ash Barty

Liv here probably a smart decision. Surprised Casey isn't playing, she's not showing any signs of winning matches at a higher level so if I were her I'd be back here for sure.

Olivia ROGOWSKA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Dasha GAVRILOVA Heather WATSON Maddison INGLIS
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR Aleksandra KRUNIC
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 01:17 PM   #3
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

All the VIC tournaments, Traralgon and Bendigo are quite far away from Melbourne and are in the country side so

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GÖRGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA.
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 01:18 PM   #4
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Nice list for Cairns, some new players that usually don't go to AUS

Chani Simmonds, Diana Marcinkevica, Sandra Zahlavova, Gabriela Paz, Maria Abramovic and 10k whore, Zuzana Zlochova.
It will be interesting how well this goes, but I expect as usual the fields to weaken as the tournaments go on.

Old Aug 10th, 2012, 01:19 PM   #5
country flag Kəv.

Hardly any Aussies than usual in Q.

Its funny seeing the withdrawal list so small too I expect that to just explode.

Old Aug 10th, 2012, 01:31 PM   #6
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold

i can't remember what the lists looked like at the start of last year's season but it looks like there's a bit more depth and strength, especially with the girls in qualifying at the moment. there's still a lot of priority 2s and 3s though so they should weaken up to hopefully let Bains, Hives, Wallace etc in.

i'm happy that Bella's on the list! if she was going to chuck it in she surely wouldn't bother touring australia, i wonder if we'll see any improvement in her results. winning a match would be good!

i haven't seen Belinda Woolcock for a while, not sure if she was playing any AMT lately but she didn't play any ITFs at the start of the year.

no Sletcher is a bit of a surprise too, maybe she'll make an appearence later in the year.
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 02:53 PM   #7
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam21 View Post
i can't remember what the lists looked like at the start of last year's season but it looks like there's a bit more depth and strength, especially with the girls in qualifying at the moment. there's still a lot of priority 2s and 3s though so they should weaken up to hopefully let Bains, Hives, Wallace etc in.

i'm happy that Bella's on the list! if she was going to chuck it in she surely wouldn't bother touring australia, i wonder if we'll see any improvement in her results. winning a match would be good!

i haven't seen Belinda Woolcock for a while, not sure if she was playing any AMT lately but she didn't play any ITFs at the start of the year.

no Sletcher is a bit of a surprise too, maybe she'll make an appearence later in the year.
Ditto re: Bella. Maybe she'll be a bit more comfortable at home and hopefully draw a few scrubs

Olivia ROGOWSKA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Dasha GAVRILOVA Heather WATSON Maddison INGLIS
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR Aleksandra KRUNIC
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 02:38 PM   #8
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
Nice list for Cairns, some new players that usually don't go to AUS

Chani Simmonds, Diana Marcinkevica, Sandra Zahlavova, Gabriela Paz, Maria Abramovic and 10k whore, Zuzana Zlochova.
It will be interesting how well this goes, but I expect as usual the fields to weaken as the tournaments go on.
Chanelle played in Aus earlier this year, not so much the other girls though. Zlochova has played in aus before, aswell as Abramovic.
Dani12 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 12:39 AM   #9
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

^^ Where are the Sema's sisters? If Zaniewksa plays I think she'll win most of them.
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 03:38 PM   #10
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future

koch will play tournaments in AUS
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2012, 08:29 AM   #11
country flag Kəv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by louloubelle View Post
^^ Where are the Sema's sisters? If Zaniewksa plays I think she'll win most of them.
I don't think the Sema sisters play together anymore /travel to. They are always playing in a different country at the same time now. I can't remember the last time they played doubles, and the last time they played doubles they kept losing R1 after that Sema v Sema incident

Old Aug 14th, 2012, 10:32 AM   #12
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

The Cairns entry list has thinned out a lot already. It may end up being pretty weak.
Old Aug 14th, 2012, 11:11 AM   #13
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The Cairns entry list has thinned out a lot already. It may end up being pretty weak.
Don't they always?
Dani12 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2012, 01:42 PM   #14
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

Quote:
Good! Bella needs matches!!!

Old Aug 15th, 2012, 09:56 AM   #15
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Thoughts on Wildcards for Cairns? I would to Storm Sanders giving one if she doesnt get in the main draw.
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote