Favourite top 100 tennis player- Semi Final 1 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Your favourite(s)

Victoria Azarenka 73 25.17%
Agnieszka Radwanska 57 19.66%
Angelique Kerber 77 26.55%
Na Li 71 24.48%
Yaroslava Shvedova 66 22.76%
Vera Zvonareva 57 19.66%
Ana Ivanovic 79 27.24%
Daniela Hantuchova 54 18.62%
Maria Kirilenko 64 22.07%
Kimiko Date-Krumm 77 26.55%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 290. You may not vote on this poll

Old Dec 15th, 2012, 11:05 AM   #1
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future
Favourite top 100 tennis player- Semi Final 1

Saw this on MTF. It's off season, and we are all pretty bored (maybe ) So i thought i'd make this tournament. A new idea and i don't know, you may like it

I know we have the list one, and i'm not trying to take anything away from that one. But this is done in a different way, and we may get different results.

The Quarter Finals are done, and we are on to the Semi Finals. The remaining 20 players, have been drawn into 2 Groups of 10. The top 2 seeds are drawn seperately, as have the 3rd and 4th seed. 5 players go through to the Final, so we are splitting the field in half.

I hope that was easy to understand.

The polls will be multiple choice, so if 2 or 3 of your favourite or well liked players end up in 1 group, you can vote for all of them to go through. To avoid strategic voting (where people will vote for everyone except their most hated player), you can only vote for the amount of players that will head through. So in this round You can Vote for 5 players max. I can see who you vote for, so if you vote for more than 5 players in this round, your votes will not be counted, as will fake account votes.

Semi Final 1:
1. (1) Azarenka, Victoria

2. (4) Radwanska, Agnieszka

3. (5) Kerber, Angelique

4. (7) Li, Na

5. Shvedova, Yaroslava

6. Zvonareva, Vera

7. Ivanovic, Ana

8. Hantuchova, Daniela

9. Kirilenko, Maria

10. Date-Krumm, Kimiko
Advertisement

Old Dec 15th, 2012, 11:13 AM   #2
country flag Slamlesswanska

Slamlesswanska has a brilliant future Slamlesswanska has a brilliant future Slamlesswanska has a brilliant future Slamlesswanska has a brilliant future Slamlesswanska has a brilliant future Slamlesswanska has a brilliant future Slamlesswanska has a brilliant future Slamlesswanska has a brilliant future Slamlesswanska has a brilliant future Slamlesswanska has a brilliant future Slamlesswanska has a brilliant future
Re: Favourite top 100 tennis player- Semi Final 1

Agnieszka, Yaroslava, Ana, MaKiri!
Slamlesswanska is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 11:33 AM   #3
country flag Potapovushina
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

Voted only on Bepa. Strategy
Potapovushina is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 11:40 AM   #4
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of

Kimiko in semi-final.
Viennalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 11:48 AM   #5
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty much all my surviving faves are in this group. Good luck to Kimiko and Slava.
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 12:00 PM   #6
country flag Potapovushina
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

It's gonna be sooo close
Potapovushina is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 01:44 PM   #7
country flag Vika Firegoddes

Vika Firegoddes is an unknown quantity at this point

Only Vika!
Vika Firegoddes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 03:36 PM   #8
country flag Stevecw

Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future

Ana & Maria K
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 04:16 PM   #9
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

Kimiko, Li, Ana and Maria

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
2012: CH Quanzhou, CH Charlottesville
Doubles: 2011: CH Antalya (W/coolfish1103) 2013: CH Andrezieux-Boutheon (W/kfh_9118) 2014: WTA Linz, CH Asuncion (W/kfh_9118)
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 04:25 PM   #10
country flag RobinT83

RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of

Really sad to see Na Li with only 24 votes while you have players like Ivanovic and Shvedova with 32 votes...
I guess Ivanovic has a lot of fans because of her looks and Shvedova because of her awesome game and personality
RobinT83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 04:30 PM   #11
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
It's gonna be sooo close
Painfully close. C`mon Vika, that´s what I shout when I watch her matches.........
Exordes is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 04:39 PM   #12
country flag hERi

hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice

Vika for sure
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 05:26 PM   #13
country flag MashaAzarenka

MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future

Only Vika!
MashaAzarenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 05:32 PM   #14
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

Li Na
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 06:29 PM   #15
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Yara + Ana

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

33 WTA titles , including 13 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote